Home

In The News

Posted By: Anonymous

In The News - 09/03/20 11:14 AM

this morning the plan was revealed. There was a story about how 51% of democrats will vote by mail, while only 20% of republicans will. So the commentator said it could very well be possible that on Nov. 4 election numbers would/could show Trump winning in a landslide. However when all the mail in ballots come in, Biden would/could end up being the winner at a later date. Plan for significant unrest come November.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: In The News - 09/03/20 11:26 AM

Yes, I've been hearing the term "The Red Mirage" thrown around by liberal news outlets. It is a term they created for what you just described.

Thanks to this whole mail-in vote fraud pushed by libs, things are going to be an absolute mess this election.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: In The News - 09/03/20 11:30 AM

I’ve been warning and worried about this for months now but I’m on the fence if all the articles the last couple days are setting their voters up or laying the groundwork. Very concerning very
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: In The News - 09/03/20 11:36 AM

Guaranteed they will never have mail in ballot sorted out or concluded. It’s only going to create uncertainty and de-legitimize the election. I’m sure Putin will mail in for Trump lol
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: In The News - 09/03/20 11:55 AM

It’s the only way they will know for sure how many votes they need to win. lol
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: In The News - 09/03/20 03:00 PM

Yesterday I heard that Bloomberg said he will finance whatever it takes to make sure Biden wins even if Trump is declared the winner.
Posted By: hippie

Re: In The News - 09/03/20 04:48 PM

If able people are too lazy to go vote once every four years, they don't get to vote IMO.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: In The News - 09/03/20 05:18 PM

Does Newman off Seinfeld still carry the mail.

Or maybe " stopping the mail man scene" on Funny Farm.

Just kidding, can't see any of that happening,lol.
Posted By: ShawneeMan

Re: In The News - 09/03/20 07:22 PM

As Stalin once said. "It doesn't matter how the people vote. What matters is who counts them".
Posted By: CajunMan

Re: In The News - 09/03/20 07:43 PM

it will be a prime environment for fraud and cheating
© 2024 Trapperman Forums