Home

Best mask

Posted By: coonman220

Best mask - 07/17/20 05:52 PM

Have wear mask at 1 job, not sure what up on other job get call back to Monday, but hopefully not there, as hot factory. An not breathe. An fog up saftey glasses, I won't be able hack it, job on now. Air cond, I can hardly stand it, an hate surgical mask mask, quit wear saftey glasses because fog up, wonder if buy cloth mask , if better, ? Walmart sell them ? I don't know what up covid stuff news. If true,. But just keep get worse, not sure how much worse or if end to it or if made up bs, I know noone nowhere has it
Posted By: warrior

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 05:59 PM

This one works for me.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: dkrug

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 06:09 PM

Don't quit wearing your safety glasses, it's hard to trap coon with a seeing eye dog.
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 06:12 PM

help coon man,by answering his question. Not confusing the issue with the declaration of Independence.
Try some different masks at home coon man,see which works best for you.
I have yet to have my glasses fogged by a mask. Though several have had their brains fogged by the mention of one.
Good luck coon man.
Tom
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 06:13 PM

Wont fog up with these.

https://www.amazon.com/Disposable-R...mp;psc=1&refRID=Y526CR3EVYB0YN714QSK
Posted By: amspoker

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 06:14 PM

Might try a neck gaiter coonman if it's permissable.

Here are some examples.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=neck+gai...&tag=gdgb808-20&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

I know people will wear them when fishing or in dusty conditions. So it might be more breathable or at least feel cooler.
Posted By: Raizmup

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 06:34 PM

We have to wear them at the Nuke plant I work at. The regular surgical masks suck to wear in hot humid environments. I prefer a plastic face shield compared to a surgi mask. The cloth masks in my opinion are even hotter to wear.
The company has even started ordering hard hats that have the face shields built in.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 06:36 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 06:41 PM

If it wasn't so darn hot, I would get myself one of these .... Its a real classic
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 06:44 PM

I was given 2 mask, I do not wear them and am not falling for all this crap. However I need to post a disclaimer, if you get mask and warsh them, they are quite a bit smaller when they come out of the dryer.
Posted By: larrywaugh

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 06:51 PM

I have a neck gaiters I use when spraying. It doesnt seen to fog up glasses as bad. I got it on amazon
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 07:06 PM

Best possible mask is an n99(not a n95), bit good luck finding one.

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 07:24 PM

Coonman asked for help with masks.Good for those who are trying to help. smart (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) replies sure aren't helping him.
If you think you don't need a mask--good luck to you. Don't criticize or degrade those that do. Helping a fellow trapper should be more important than trying to implement your views
on them-
Tom
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 07:26 PM

Coonman- I have been using some N-95 masks. Wouldn't mind trying one of those neck gaiters though.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 07:30 PM

They make a cooling mask that we use, like Amspoker posted. It’s similar to a neck gaiter and much easier to breathe through and not fog up safety glasses.
Always amazed at the guys who just quit their jobs as they’re holding up the constitution declaring their rights. Most businesses I go in have their own set of rules to follow...and because I have a family and a couple of bad habits (eating and the outdoors) I’ll follow their rules no matter how ridiculous I think they are. I like that money hitting my account every two weeks.
Posted By: woodtick

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 07:38 PM

good post Bogmaster
That smart butt attitude is the reason why US has the highest number corvid cases in the world

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 07:42 PM

What a LOT of people need is for someone close to them contract this virus. It isn't pretty, it is not the common cold.
My sister-in-law had COVID-19 in March . She is over the virus but has ongoing lung problems since. This is serious.

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 07:45 PM

Oh BTW, I hate wearing those masks too but by wearing one, I may be preventing someone else from getting ill including myself. I wore one for 30 years off and on for work.

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by woodtick
good post Bogmaster
That smart butt attitude is the reason why US has the highest number corvid cases in the world

Lol.....
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
Coonman asked for help with masks.Good for those who are trying to help. smart (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) replies sure aren't helping him.
If you think you don't need a mask--good luck to you. Don't criticize or degrade those that do. Helping a fellow trapper should be more important than trying to implement your views
on them-
Tom

Trouble is he won't accept help or advice. However there may be others who could benefit from sound advice.

You'll never silence the really cool guys with their " [Linked Image] I'm not wearing a mask, and nanana you're dumb if you do."
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
They make a cooling mask that we use, like Amspoker posted. It’s similar to a neck gaiter and much easier to breathe through and not fog up safety glasses.
Always amazed at the guys who just quit their jobs as they’re holding up the constitution declaring their rights. Most businesses I go in have their own set of rules to follow...and because I have a family and a couple of bad habits (eating and the outdoors) I’ll follow their rules no matter how ridiculous I think they are. I like that money hitting my account every two weeks.

I think most of the smart butts are retired or on disability. You rarely see any threads on here about all us people out of work from this mess. Sometimes, I think I'm the only one. I kind of figure since I'm losing my arse financially to save all these lives, maybe people should make an effort to save some.

I never supported shutting down, or support it now, but it will happen if people don't make an effort to reduce infection. That is out of my control.

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by ratbrain
What a LOT of people need is for someone close to them contract this virus. It isn't pretty, it is not the common cold.
My sister-in-law had COVID-19 in March . She is over the virus but has ongoing lung problems since. This is serious.

A good friend of ours got it months ago and though she is only in her 30's and athletic, she still is suffering from the on-going effects.

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~

A good friend of ours got it months ago and though she is only in her 30's and athletic, she still is suffering from the on-going effects.

ADC-I sure don't want to get this crap.

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 08:36 PM

(This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) happens Jayme. Don't get me wrong, it's sad but good grief, it's not a reason to kill our economy and way of life. We ate dirt lol, when the scarlet fever or other sickness came around they quarantined the sick and left the healthy alone to do their thing. Mama made some mean poultice.

Wear your mask if you see fit but don't hassle us that call BS. IMO, y'all are buying in to this produced crap, don't knock us that ain't.

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 08:38 PM

Catch what if you're wrong?

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 08:47 PM

Catch what if you're wrong?

Then I'll die free. As my Auntie used to say, I'm free, white, and over 21. My babies fell for this BS, I have buddies and none of us have changed our lives. We keep rockin on. I remember being sick when I was a shaver. Mama made all my siblings (7) stay away from me. It was tough being isolated but I had the fever. She doctored me and I'm still here because of it.

Stopping your life in what this silliness is, is compliance. Wearing mask is imo more harmful to your health than good. We are not built to re breath.

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
Originally Posted by Wanna Be

I think most of the smart butts are retired or on disability. You rarely see any threads on here about all us people out of work from this mess. Sometimes, I think I'm the only one. I kind of figure since I'm losing my arse financially to save all these lives, maybe people should make an effort to save some.

I never supported shutting down, or support it now, but it will happen if people don't make an effort to reduce infection. That is out of my control.

Actually this smart butt has worked every day of this so called lockdown. My wife and middle child work in a nursing home and have had Covid patients and have yet to lose one nor seen the horror stories being bandied about.
Not denying it's real or that common sense shouldn't be used but this panic has most certainly exposed the chicken salad in our society.

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 08:58 PM

[/quote]Then I'll die free. . [/quote]

But in your own selfishness you don't mind spreading it to someone else. Nobody has to wear a mask 24/7. Wasn't you ever out in the cold when you hadda wear a scarf
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 09:02 PM

I remember reading some old stories about when they would do surgeries and amputations, that the doctors wanted hot water not pertaining to the patient but so they could wash there hands and not between patients but at the close of the day when they were done. They didn't fully understand the concept of germs and no see ums.

Now we have all the modern education and the silly doctors wash their hands before surgery and wear those funny looking mask. Don't they know they are just wasting time and money wearing those mask and they all look like sissy's.

How many times have we seen that the best argument against the anti's was to follow the science!

The alchemists used to try turn lead to gold, and they say now they really can, but its hardly profitable. If a fight is not profitable don't pursue it, let the sissy's do it.

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 09:09 PM

But in your own selfishness you don't mind spreading it to someone else. Nobody has to wear a mask 24/7. Wasn't you ever out in the cold when you hadda wear a scarf

[/quote]
Canucks don't understand American Freedom, but that don't stop them from posting lol. If your sick, if your scared, stay at home. Nothing wrong with that. Leave the rest of us alone to keep rocking on. Geeze, it's pretty simple.

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 09:17 PM

Then I'll die free. .

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 09:22 PM

Glad you a have job warrior. Guess that still makes me the only one on here out of work. Unless can include the wife who also is out of work. smile

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 09:25 PM

I dont know. I ask doc about covid test weeks ago an wouldn't an allergy. , Upper airways. Inflame., Every other day off an on, wheezing noises. Post nasal drip, maybe had it for 3 months. No idea. Or what go happen with skyrocket case on news. If true, I hope not got wear mask back work in hot factory. I doubt be there long, shop guy othef job day quit if had wear it, to hot, he say was go write, I can't breathe on mask, u csnt. I not take it, factory's alot been slow. I don't know what kind mask get, i got enough next week at 1 job an they totaly suck ! Ok wear Walmart shopping or menards is it, an pitch !
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 09:35 PM

good post Bogmaster

It may come as a surprise to you but that is not the reason

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 09:45 PM

then what is the reason
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
Glad you a have job warrior. Guess that still makes me the only one on here out of work. Unless can include the wife who also is out of work. smile

You might be right Dirt. I've worked through this entire panicdemic often with overtime. The shame police might get me but dare I say I haven't worn a mask the entire time.
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 09:58 PM

then what is the reason

We test more than any other country, we also actually report most of the numbers(probably not all and probably more than there actually are. That is my opinion only. So we have more confirmed cases.

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 09:59 PM

This is what they had at the hospital and also gave me to wear.

I know you said you don’t like the surgical mask, but these will give some eye protection.

Attached picture A833F394-C5F7-4B05-B082-C1599D9C4BA5.jpeg
Attached picture 462B69A6-9F1D-4BDA-9C27-B2119E33FE52.jpeg
Posted By: trapper10/22

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 10:09 PM

I seen a guy wearing a n95 wrong the other day and he looked like donald duck. To bad it wasnt orange

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by DelawareRob
then what is the reason

We test more than any other country, we also actually report most of the numbers(probably not all and probably more than there actually are. That is my opinion only. So we have more confirmed cases.

The reporting is quite questionable as well. I've posted a couple times on here today about my wife's work in a nursing home with the claim of not one covid death. That's not entirely true though as one death by heart attack was reported as covid.

Re: Best mask - 07/17/20 10:46 PM

I not wear nothing like that, if I got wear mask in hot, I doubt be there long, maybe 3 days.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 01:40 AM

I'd say less than half the people I see on an average day are wearing masks. I still see this as a pretty simple concept: If you want to wear a mask then by all means do so. If you don't or can't, then don't.

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 02:02 AM

I've took the stance if I'm the only one wearing a mask, then it needs to be one good enough to protect me as well as others. It does bother me when they don't cover their mouth when they cough or cough in their hand and then open the door, but thats why I have my arsenal of soap water, alcohol, peroxide and bleach in the truck.
Posted By: tjm

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
I'd say less than half the people I see on an average day are wearing masks. I still see this as a pretty simple concept: If you want to wear a mask then by all means do so. If you don't or can't, then don't.

It's been that way here, but the governor of AR has said everybody wears one now or $500 fine, not sure how they will enforce that.

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by tjm
Originally Posted by trapdog1

It's been that way here, but the governor of AR has said everybody wears one now or $500 fine, not sure how they will enforce that.

I picture a squad of mall cops on Segways writing tickets.
Posted By: Co�s

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 11:35 AM

I know you said you don’t like the surgical mask, but these will give some eye protection.

You really got after plucking your eyebrows between pics #1 and #2
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by coonman220
Have wear mask at 1 job, not sure what up on other job get call back to Monday, but hopefully not there, as hot factory. An not breathe. An fog up saftey glasses, I won't be able hack it, job on now. Air cond, I can hardly stand it, an hate surgical mask mask, quit wear saftey glasses because fog up, wonder if buy cloth mask , if better, ? Walmart sell them ? I don't know what up covid stuff news. If true,. But just keep get worse, not sure how much worse or if end to it or if made up bs, I know noone nowhere has it

You can try to hide your identity from Federal IRS Tax agents but they will find you anyway !!!

If you don't pay your taxes, they will hound you until the ends of the earth !!!

With the Facial recognition software the IRS Tax agents have, they will recognize you
no matter what type of mask you hide behind !!!

Best you pay your taxes, and then you won't have to hide.

Otherwise they will confiscate your traps and sell your Colorado vechile for scrap !!!! shocked

You are screwed, coonman !!!!!
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 11:51 AM

They made them mandatory here starting yesterday, but 90% of the people I see wearing them are wearing them incorrectly anyway with their whole nose stuck out. My wife is a surgical nurse and they have been making all nurses wear mask, gowns, gloves, and hair coverings plus face shields and last Wed they had a patient test positive, so every employee had to be tested again. And wouldn't you know it, 23 nurses are positive but only one has any symptoms. If all that protection aint helping then im not sure how these pieces of fabric people call mask are helping anything

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by RM trapper
They made them mandatory here starting yesterday, but 90% of the people I see wearing them are wearing them incorrectly anyway with their whole nose stuck out. My wife is a surgical nurse and they have been making all nurses wear mask, gowns, gloves, and hair coverings plus face shields and last Wed they had a patient test positive, so every employee had to be tested again. And wouldn't you know it, 23 nurses are positive but only one has any symptoms. If all that protection aint helping then im not sure how these pieces of fabric people call mask are helping anything

Apparently they didn't when all this started, but they are going to save us all now.

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Coös

Got my nails done also! Top notch establishment in my opinion.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 12:56 PM

Death from chinese flu is not common. Time to just let nature take its course and quit worrying about it. No matter what you do it is a virus and sooner or later you WILL be exposed.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 01:04 PM

Got my nails done also! Top notch establishment in my opinion.

LMBO- Kylie Jenner should have gone to Rob's surgeon
grin

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 01:08 PM

Don't them nurses chew tobacco, I hear it takes a coating of tobacco juice to make the mask effective, lol.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 02:14 PM

Coon man 220 Just go down to your local hardware store and buy a grinding shield. It will cover your whole face and It won't fog up and you will be able to breath with no problems.

You could also look on line for "instashield" they snap on to the bill of your hat.

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav
Coon man 220 Just go down to your local hardware store and buy a grinding shield. It will cover your whole face and It won't fog up and you will be able to breath with no problems.

You could also look on line for "instashield" they snap on to the bill of your hat.

That not gonna work in factory very often, I don't understand how u could wear a hot mask in hot factory. U can't breathe !

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 02:55 PM

That not gonna work in factory very often, I don't understand how u could wear a hot mask in hot factory. U can't breathe !

I used to work in a foundry and wore a mask. Just a white dust mask. I breathed every day. Never keeled over. Maybe you have weak lungs from all that smoking?
Posted By: Jerry Jr.

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Death from chinese flu is not common. Time to just let nature take its course and quit worrying about it. No matter what you do it is a virus and sooner or later you WILL be exposed.

I agree 100%. The point of the shutdown stay at home things was to give the hospitals a chance to prepare for the increase in patients. They have had enough time to to prepare.

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 03:01 PM

So you have never wore a clear grinding shield there Is nothing hot about It . I'm not talking about a welding helmet.

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 03:03 PM

https://www.instashieldusa.com/

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 03:04 PM

I used wear mask where hot at table saw only or bleach an cut up moldy wood,that it, that was bad, I making quite a bit more money then an in lil better shape an younger, only did it while do that, not all day thing, I just saying, I can't imagine wear hot mask by hot machines in factory. I be scared fainting, keel over , death possibly even
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 03:05 PM

I don't know about them nurses but when I spit that Copenhagen all over my mask and face the other day I felt more violated than protected. Lol
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 03:16 PM

Just tell them you refuse to wear a mask because that would put you in violation of the law by wearing a mask and carrying a gun at the same time.
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 03:24 PM

Heard a guy wore a mask all day,he passed out. Carbon dioxide poisoning.

IIRC, didnt doc fauxchi say masks 97% non effective againsa a virus?

Coonman, when i worked in a cabinet shop, we used surgical masks that a plastic strip under the nose part that kept you glasses from fogging

Our governor said wear masks, what i heard from hear say. Still have not heard it on a public broadcast or recieved a letter stating the same. Our county Sheriff said he wont enforce it.
Warning first time, then $500 fine. Still dont see people wearing em much, and i work in little rock.

Its all about money and power anyway.

ADC, never saw urine compared to virus spread lol
Posted By: k9-hunter

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Catch22

Canucks don't understand American Freedom, but that don't stop them from posting lol. If your sick, if your scared, stay at home. Nothing wrong with that. Leave the rest of us alone to keep rocking on. Geeze, it's pretty simple. [/quote]
We are just as free as you are! Yes we didnt have to fight for our indepenence from Britian but we did fight in both world wars a lot longer than any american ever did and one of the most feared armies on the battle field just because we are quiet and polite doest mean we wont stand up for our freedoms
Posted By: bodycount

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 04:26 PM

If you have a beard shave it . Your face will be cooler and you will breathe easier. A recent study says men with beards catch covid a lot more than clean shaven. This is to say nothing of the nasty bacteria that reside in beards.
Posted By: Jerry Jr.

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by bodycount
If you have a beard shave it . Your face will be cooler and you will breathe easier. A recent study says men with beards catch covid a lot more than clean shaven. This is to say nothing of the nasty bacteria that reside in beards.

That is funny right there. The best part is you posted it on a trapping forum! You should start a poll to see how many on here shaved their beard because of the chinease flu.

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 05:04 PM

My beard is where my wife gets the starter for her next batch of bread !
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
My beard is where my wife gets the starter for her next batch of bread !

Gross!!!

I just made bread yesterday!!! Now everytime I get a stick out I'll think of what u said!!!

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 06:22 PM

I not shave off Beard., Trim it, a clear shield is not hot? I wear them bfore debur parts,at job go back to , they are hit as (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) !! Noway. I have get $20 hr to put up that bs. For what I got go on an pay an kind job, have see, if done trouble. Quit.

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 06:25 PM

That's what I think you should do.
Posted By: bodycount

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 07:54 PM

I want to help any way I can Mr. Coonman. I read two newspapers each day so I am quite knowledgeable.(The Wall Street Journal). So anything you want to know fell free to ask me.
Posted By: charles

Re: Best mask - 07/18/20 08:52 PM

We quickly need 70% of Americans to be exposed and survive so America can reach herd immunity. That will require every mask-less Trump supporter and a few teenage Dems and Libs and Independents. I’m getting the shot so you can count me in, via the backdoor.

Re: Best mask - 07/19/20 01:22 AM

Was Walmart bfore.alnist everyone mask. Had buy stuff. Leak proof water container for 1, all that allow work, they trip out if leave hot production area for min, I not die at work for $12.40 hr, ui is over. I apply another job today. I might only make few days next week am quit. Never work for place for such chesp Jews with that amount t work ever. Whatever. Just wear mask Walmart, suc, wore me out. I bought a cloth one for $7.50 , surgical mask are $17 plus for $25, crazy
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Best mask - 07/19/20 01:39 AM

I have not been told to leave or refused service at any business with a mandatory mask sign
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Best mask - 07/19/20 01:58 AM

Was Walmart bfore.alnist everyone mask. Had buy stuff. Leak proof water container for 1, all that allow work, they trip out if leave hot production area for min, I not die at work for $12.40 hr, ui is over. I apply another job today. I might only make few days next week am quit. Never work for place for such chesp Jews with that amount t work ever. Whatever. Just wear mask Walmart, suc, wore me out. I bought a cloth one for $7.50 , surgical mask are $17 plus for $25, crazy

You showed me something ugly here coonman. LLL
Posted By: dkrug

Re: Best mask - 07/19/20 07:33 AM

Need to quit burning your bridges Coonman, before you wind up sucking your thumb for lunch.

Re: Best mask - 07/19/20 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper

You showed me something ugly here coonman. LLL

What is that ?
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Best mask - 07/19/20 04:43 PM

He didn't like your "Jews" comment and it wasn't necessary.
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Best mask - 07/19/20 07:39 PM

It may explain to me why you seem to be miserable in everything you do. Scripture says this about the Jewish People "I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” Genesis 27:29.

God does not like bigotry. LLL
Posted By: Castormound

Re: Best mask - 07/19/20 10:27 PM

Hyvee has the best masks
Posted By: trapper10/22

Re: Best mask - 07/19/20 11:59 PM

I don't know about them nurses but when I spit that Copenhagen all over my mask and face the other day I felt more violated than protected. Lol

Love this grin
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 03:32 AM

LOL Its a lot harder to breathe when you are 6 feet under I hear.
just
Posted By: WTT03

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 08:06 AM

I have to wear a company provided mask (surgical type but thicker, like a pillow over your face) at work all day also. Mandatory. Also wear safety glasses. Had a LOT of trouble with the glasses fogging up on me. Found some lens cleaning wipes that have anti-fog properties to them and tried it. They work great. They don't always work for a full 12 hour shift depending on physical activity but really helped me out a lot. There's a few different brands out there. The ones I got are Bausch & Lomb. Good luck!
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by coonman
Originally Posted by LLtrapper
It may explain to me why you seem to be miserable in everything you do. Scripture says this about the Jewish People "I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” Genesis 27:29.

God does not like bigotry. LLL

What is that ?

BINGO !!!!!!

The Coon Combine hit the nail on the head.

coonman is self cursed because he hates
and disparages god's chosen people.

Think about that, coonman.

w

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 11:51 AM

Anybody know anything about electroceutical fabric? Supposed to a bandage just out a couple years that is supposed to release small electrical charge which kills germs on wounds. There is supposed to be a mask in the making or already made that will kill the kung flu bug in one minute.
Posted By: TRAPPER TOM

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 03:30 PM

https://aapsonline.org/mask-facts/
this is a good read on MASK wearing and other studies
this is what doctors know
Posted By: Cootswatter

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 03:41 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Matt28

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 03:47 PM

Whats the link to buy them mask cootswatter?
Posted By: Kermit

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 04:19 PM

So I am supposed to wear a mask to protect you? Then should I knock that beer and cig out of your hand to protect you? Just asking what the rules are

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 04:30 PM

I've heard and saw all along how that the particles of covid virus are heavy and don't travel far. And thats believable until I start thinking about air currents and thermals and some experience with ventilation in confinement buildings and still I'm fine with the idea that the virus is heavy and falls to the floor, where people get it on their feet and take home for the pets and toddlers to play in. But the real mind blower for me is how dust can blow from the Sahara Desert and me be able to see it and breathe it. Now I know the virus breaks down with things like heat and light and possibly static charges. But still if the dust can travel across the Atlantic my mind just can't grasp a virus droplet falling to the floor like a rock !

Not asking necessarily for an explanation but surely is food for thought.

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 04:37 PM

Kermit, they ask you to wear a mask to protect all frogs.
Tom
Posted By: Co�s

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 04:48 PM

Trump said yesterday wearing masks is patriotic twittered a photo of himself wearing one.

What do we do now?
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 04:51 PM

Trump said yesterday wearing masks is patriotic twittered a photo of himself wearing one.

What do we do now?

If you support Trump and want to wear a mask wear it and if you support Trump and don’t want to wear a mask then don’t. Pretty simple
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 05:02 PM

I am wearing a rebel flag bandana, and a Glock 19 LoL!

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by steeltraps
I am wearing a rebel flag bandana, and a Glock 19 LoL!
heck yeah!
Posted By: run

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 05:06 PM

BINGO !!!!!!

The Coon Combine hit the nail on the head.

coonman is self cursed because he hates
and disparages god's chosen people.

Think about that, coonman.

w[/quote]
For once I concur with Walleyed.[quote=walleyed][quote=coonman][quote=LLtra

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by WTT03
I have to wear a company provided mask (surgical type but thicker, like a pillow over your face) at work all day also. Mandatory. Also wear safety glasses. Had a LOT of trouble with the glasses fogging up on me. Found some lens cleaning wipes that have anti-fog properties to them and tried it. They work great. They don't always work for a full 12 hour shift depending on physical activity but really helped me out a lot. There's a few different brands out there. The ones I got are Bausch & Lomb. Good luck!

I wear a mask most the day at work also. Its not mandatory but it keeps some of the powder coat out of my lungs, 3 m are good masks. [Linked Image]
Posted By: run

Re: Best mask - 07/21/20 05:50 PM

Those industrial masks are the bomb.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums