Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 02:42 AM

Still under 2 bucks at the reservation.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 03:02 AM

Womp womp
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 03:40 AM

It’s the Israelites. They had enough of Iran and are setting their factories ablaze as well.
Can’t say I blame them. I hear they already set their nuke dreams back a couple years now.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
It’s the Israelites. They had enough of Iran and are setting their factories ablaze as well.
Can’t say I blame them. I hear they already set their nuke dreams back a couple years now.

Yep and good for them. Bloody the bullies nose plus some!!!!
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by Pawnee
Originally Posted by yukonjeff

Yep and good for them. Bloody the bullies nose plus some!!!!

Which ones the bully?
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 04:24 AM

"Which ones the bully?"

Perhaps the one who has threatened your extermination. I could be wrong, but I think that's pretty spot on.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 04:28 AM

The ones yelling death to America would get my vote!
Posted By: chas3457

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 04:36 AM

Thank you, Boss. I was going to comment but didn't, out of respect for you and your rules.

Charlie
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins
"Which ones the bully?"

Perhaps the one who has threatened your extermination. I could be wrong, but I think that's pretty spot on.

Always one in the bunch ! Oh well the country is half full of these people !
Posted By: rex123

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 09:25 AM

Donnersurvivor, you are kidding right?
Posted By: Finster

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 11:05 AM

I was looking into this the other day. Seems that it's probably the Israeli Mossad working with dissidents inside the country that know where these secret places are. They took out a centrifuge awhile back which set the nuclear program back at least 2 years. It's believed "by the experts" the US is probably helping with money and intelligence as well. I hope so. I'm for helping Israel as much as we can.
Posted By: John C

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 11:14 AM

I'm betting Israel is not as involved as many think. Right now the Iranian regime is dealing with poor economic times and the virus . Its ripe for local dissidents to wreak havoc. As to your experts Finster it seems the US is involved with alot of covert things we don't have a clue about as we go on with our day to day lives. I remember the dissidents begging Obama for help to overthrow the Iranian regime and were met with silence from Barry. Seeing how Trump is the opposite of Barry it stands to reason we're helping in some way or another.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by chas3457
Thank you, Boss. I was going to comment but didn't, out of respect for you and your rules.

Charlie

Yes, Thanks!
Posted By: hippie

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 11:26 AM

Makes ya wonder if our carrier caught fire by accident or not.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 11:28 AM

It's a Big Chess Game.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 11:36 AM

Send Antifa and Blm over to Iran! Their good at burnin and lootin!!!

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by rex123

My thoughts exactly

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Pawnee
Originally Posted by rex123

My thoughts exactly

Really!!!
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 11:47 AM

Spoiler alert: When the dust finally settles, Israel and her allies will be the victors wink

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 11:51 AM

I read that somewhere too...........

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 12:50 PM

Don’t forget about the Iranian scientist that they took out when a bomb that was placed on his car window in traffic, they have the worse luck. whistle
Posted By: EdP

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 12:56 PM

It's not luck, it's karma.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Don’t forget about the Iranian scientist that they took out when a bomb that was placed on his car window in traffic, they have the worse luck. whistle

Like all those idiots, they can't wait to meet Allah the pagan moon god. He just got a helping hand. I would like to "help" them all.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 02:17 PM

I think it was the recipe for "Crepes flambes" that Jurassic Park put on the inter webs that did them in
Posted By: pcr2

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 02:58 PM

cheeto man n crepes bad.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 03:53 PM

laugh
Posted By: Actor

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 04:13 PM

I was reading somewhere a while back about a new drone that we were testing that was more like a regular plane than the drones were currently know about. One main difference this jewel could fly as high as the Blackbird, while still delivering its package very accurately on the ground.

There has also been talk over the last couple of years about the new more powerful and deadly laser that was being tested both on ships and aircraft. So if you put both conspiracies together... we might have the answer to who did what to who, where and when ... I recently read about a powerful laser our middle east ally has been working on.

Good luck and thank you to who ever it was.

Garry-

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 08:06 PM

"Which ones the bully?"

I thought it may have been the one who attacked an American ship in international waters killing 34 U.S servicemen.

I thought it may have been the one who gave the U.S Intel that Saddam had WMD's even though they knew Iraq did not have them. That caused a war that seen upward of a million deaths and cost the U.S 2 Trillion dollars.

I thought it may have been the one who recently took a piece of another nation through military conquest, the one who has repeatedly gained territory though military conquest.

I thought it may have been the one who routinely carries out political assassinations

I thought it may have been the one whos people made up 27% of the Palestinian population but received 55% of the land by the U.N (including the most important agriculture areas and sea ports), after rejecting only getting 55% of the land they went on an ethnic cleansing spree and secured 78% of the territory.
Posted By: CajunMan

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 08:09 PM

GOOD, Let them burn !
Posted By: Catch22

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 08:10 PM

That's gonna be the one to call up a answer ain't it lol.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 08:13 PM

Good luck at your new location!

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 08:19 PM

Execute the cannibal.
Please don't axe the thread!
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by GROUSEWIT
Send Antifa and Blm over to Iran! Their good at burnin and lootin!!!

They would cut those amateurs ear to ear the first night there.
Posted By: M.S. Pickins

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/16/20 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
"Which ones the bully?"

I thought it may have been the one who attacked an American ship in international waters killing 34 U.S servicemen.

I thought it may have been the one who gave the U.S Intel that Saddam had WMD's even though they knew Iraq did not have them. That caused a war that seen upward of a million deaths and cost the U.S 2 Trillion dollars.

I thought it may have been the one who recently took a piece of another nation through military conquest, the one who has repeatedly gained territory though military conquest.

I thought it may have been the one who routinely carries out political assassinations

I thought it may have been the one whos people made up 27% of the Palestinian population but received 55% of the land by the U.N (including the most important agriculture areas and sea ports), after rejecting only getting 55% of the land they went on an ethnic cleansing spree and secured 78% of the territory.

Or the one who has manipulated our own government to fight in the region. Look at the 7 country plan explained by General Wesley Clark.
Posted By: madcotrappwr

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 02:17 AM

"Which ones the bully?"

Oh deer. Everyone one of those got an answer. I ain't doing it.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 04:54 AM

"Which ones the bully?"

So who is the bad guy?

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 10:10 AM

"Which ones the bully?"

Being snotty to the Boss, not a good idea. Not the way to debate a point. You best hope the Executioner is sleeping.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 10:30 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 10:38 AM

made my mornin Hobbie

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 12:34 PM

That’s great Hobbie

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 12:37 PM

: grin
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
"

Being snotty to the Boss, not a good idea. Not the way to debate a point. You best hope the Executioner is sleeping.

I may be wrong but I don't believe Paul will take offense. The executioner should have been awake yesterday.

Donner, don't forget this whole Eptsein affair. Mossad was most definitely involved.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 01:22 PM

I had no intention of being "snotty", unlike most of the lot of you who felt the need to point at me while yelling "Heretic!,Heretic!" hoping I would be crucified.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 01:24 PM

giggity giggity...........alright.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 01:34 PM

I had no intention of being "snotty", unlike most of the lot of you who felt the need to point at me while yelling "Heretic!,Heretic!" hoping I would be crucified.

You need to use some emojis and that will change. lol

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 01:35 PM

cry

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 01:41 PM

Ok crazy
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 03:27 PM

Sooo, one side blows up women and children on busses but some seem confused. I am not sure what is so hard to understand but hey- every hallway needs that one bulb whistle

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 03:53 PM

[Linked Image]
I wasn't screaming "Heretic", I was merely pointing out that you're a jerk.
Posted By: TraderVic

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 05:20 PM

"Which ones the bully?"

So............just so I'm up to date on Middle Eastern Events, who specifically are you talking about here ?

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 05:31 PM

Oh Lord..........someone had to ask............

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 05:32 PM

Ya, i'm the jerk for pointing out false Israeli intelligence is what lead to the Iraq war, a war that screwed up some of my buddies who were sent to fight in it.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2004/feb/04/iraq.israel

I'm the jerk for reminding everyone that Israel attacked an American ship in international waters killing 34 U.S servicemen
https://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-liberty_tuesoct02-story.html

I'm the jerk for pointing out Israel has repeatedly gained territory through military conquest. Forget the fact we have sanctions on Russia for annexing part of Ukraine.
https://www.npr.org/2019/03/25/7065...s-israeli-sovereignty-over-golan-heights

What has Israel done for us? What makes them our greatest ally? If i'm a jerk for pointing out they use us like a gold digger sinking her claws into Grandpa then I guess that's a title I can live with.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 05:38 PM

I agree with Donner, he was just talking, not being uncool.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 05:40 PM

Good

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 06:23 PM

Ya, i'm the jerk
I'm the jerk
I'm the jerk

I guess that's a title I can live with.

Got rid of the rhetoric and whittled it down to the heart of the matter for you. For once, I am in total agreement.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 06:27 PM

Ya, i'm the jerk
I'm the jerk
I'm the jerk

I guess that's a title I can live with.

Got rid of the rhetoric and whittled it down to the heart of the matter for you. For once, I am in total agreement.

Cute

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 06:34 PM

Hey Finster, your a Jerk. How ya like them apples? Exactly why is Donner a jerk, because you disagree with him? He never got out of line, just posted his thoughts and beliefs. You sound like a Libtard, I agree with the freedom of speech as long as you say what I want you to. Whittle on that lol.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 06:46 PM

Ya, i'm the jerk for pointing out false Israeli intelligence is what lead to the Iraq war, a war that screwed up some of my buddies who were sent to fight in it.

I'm the jerk for reminding everyone that Israel attacked an American ship in international waters killing 34 U.S servicemen

I'm the jerk for pointing out Israel has repeatedly gained territory through military conquest. Forget the fact we have sanctions on Russia for annexing part of Ukraine.

What has Israel done for us? What makes them our greatest ally? If i'm a jerk for pointing out they use us like a gold digger sinking her claws into Grandpa then I guess that's a title I can live with.

However, to get more towards your point.
1. Israel was not the only intelligence agency, in fact, far from it that had doubts about Iraq's WMD's In fact, it is still not 100% known that they didn't have WMD's. There were multipul reports that WMD's were shipped to Syria when or shortly before the war started.
https://pjmedia.com/blog/ryan-mauro...mony-that-iraqi-wmd-went-to-syria-n13439
https://www.nysun.com/foreign/iraqs-wmd-secreted-in-syria-sada-says/26514/

2. The attack of the our warship was an accident of friendly fire during the 6 day war. Hardly an attack against the United States. It doesn't even make sense since we were about the only real support that Israel had at that time. There is no real evidence that it was anything but a mistake no matter how much hearsay is posted about it from a liberal rag of a newspaper. Much like the WMD's, there is zero evidence either way.

3. Israel took the Golan Heights as part of the 6 day war. A war that they didn't start. A war that they saw coming and were smart enough to make a first strike. In fact, I believe they had taken that territory and given it back several times trying to make peace only to have attacks originate from there once again although I would need fact checked on that one.

So what else ya got?

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Catch22
Hey Finster, your a Jerk. How ya like them apples? Exactly why is Donner a jerk, because you disagree with him? He never got out of line, just posted his thoughts and beliefs. You sound like a Libtard, I agree with the freedom of speech as long as you say what I want you to. Whittle on that lol.

He exercised his freedom of speech and I'm exercising mine. Like you just exercised yours.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 06:57 PM

First, everyone is entitled to their opinion on issues, including you. One of the many problems in our society and culture today is people no longer possess the skills to disagree in a civil manner.

This is the first I've heard of a friendly fire incident between Israel and the U.S. armed forces in the 1967 War. I will need to spend some time looking into this as mainstream media has almost no credibility anymore. If this is true, it certainly is a regrettable occurrence and Israel should make proper amends for it.

In 1967, every country surrounding Israel surprise attacked Israel simultaneously, including Syria. Israel fought back and defeated them all in six days. Because Syria attacked Israel and lost territory to them when they pushed the Syrians back, seems to me the Golan Heights belong to Israel fair and square.
Fast forward to current times and Syria hosts a large Iranian military force who are bent on Israel's destruction.
BTW, Iran is obviously a sponsor of terrorism throughout the Middle East and elsewhere.

So, Donnersurvivor - we'll just agree to disagree and move on.

Best regards, Vic

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 06:57 PM

He exercised his freedom of speech and I'm exercising mine. Like you just exercised yours.

Yep, and he was classy unlike you lol. Why not just post rebuttals and leave it there?

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by TraderVic

This is the first I've heard of a friendly fire incident between Israel and the U.S. armed forces in the 1967 War. I will need to spend some time looking into this as mainstream media has almost no credibility anymore. If this is true, it certainly is a regrettable occurrence and Israel should make proper amends for it.

Compensation was given to families over this:

In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3.32 million (equivalent to US$24.4 million in 2019) to the U.S. government in compensation for the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3.57 million ($24.9 million in 2019) to the men who had been wounded. In December 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million ($18.6 million in 2019) as the final settlement for material damage to Liberty itself plus 13 years of interest

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:03 PM

Yep, and he was classy unlike you lol. Why not just post rebuttals and leave it there?

I don't like his attitude and I called him on it. What are you his big brother?

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:15 PM

Not liking his post is ok, not sure why you need to name call like a girl. And no, I'm not his big brother and one day Paul is gonna give me a special title under my handle cause I'm special. grin

All I'm saying is instead of name calling, prove them wrong with truth. Your smart and post great stuff, jump up off the curb man.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:20 PM

He’s saying he sees pattern and I agree he has built that pattern over time I see that also, nothing smooth about it.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:30 PM

"Attitude", please, you didnt like what I had to say and assumed I would roll over if you hurled a few insults.

Don't tell me you are still pushing the tired "Iraq had WMDs we just didnt find them" narrative. What we know Israeli intelligence knew Iraq did not have WMD, at best they decided not to share that information with their "closest ally", why would you not prevent a war if you had the information to do so? Lets remember what Netanyahu said regarding WMD and Iraq, remember he knew Iraq did not have WMDs at the time

"There is no question whatsoever that Saddam is seeking and is working and is advancing towards the development of nuclear weapons. No question whatsoever. If you take out Saddam, Saddam’s regime, I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region."

O ya we sure had a ton of positive reverberations in the region after the fall of Saddam.

This quote at very least sums up the recklessness the israelis showed in targeting the U.S.S Liberty

"At the time of the attack, the USS Liberty was flying the American flag and its identification was clearly indicated in large white letters and numerals on its hull. ... Experience demonstrates that both the flag and the identification number of the vessel were readily visible from the air ... Accordingly, there is every reason to believe that the USS Liberty was identified, or at least her nationality determined, by Israeli aircraft approximately one hour before the attack. ... The subsequent attack by the torpedo boats, substantially after the vessel was or should have been identified by Israeli military forces, manifests the same reckless disregard for human life."

Israel from its founding has gained territory through military conquest, it was the Jews who invaded Palestinian, the Jews have as much right to Palestine as the Romans. Why do we sanction Russia but allow Israel to continue to gain territory thought conquest? If the Israelis had taken some land and used that as a buffer to gain depth in defense that may be one thing but that is not what they did, they colonized it, only one nation gets away with colonizing though military conquest anymore.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:34 PM

one day Paul is gonna give me a special title under my handle cause I'm special. grin

Don’t be hatin’ over titles. lol
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:34 PM

Maybe because Israel is our only true ally in the Middle East. Need at least one player over there.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:35 PM

Guys! Guys! Guys!

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:36 PM

He’s saying he sees pattern and I agree he has built that pattern over time I see that also, nothing smooth about it.

If i'm a detriment to your desired echo chamber click on my name, go to profile, click ignore, you will have now regained your safe space.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:37 PM

If i'm a detriment to your desired echo chamber click on my name, go to profile, click ignore, you will have now regained your safe space.

That there is a ZING lol........... Ole Flyin Finn would be proud lol.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Maybe because Israel is our only true ally in the Middle East. Need at least one player over there.

Maybe Israel is the reason we have no other allies in the middle east.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:39 PM

Donnie, you ever been in the Middle East? We aren’t exactly BFF’s.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:40 PM

Doesn't anyone have A/C in their house?

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:41 PM

Besides, Israeli chics are way HOTTER than any other middle eastern chic!!

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Doesn't anyone have A/C in their house?

I'm sitting in front of a fan, quit work early because it was Africa hot out, fans about as good as it gets for me and it happens that best airflow is past the computer so...

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:43 PM

Besides, Israeli chics are way HOTTER than any other middle eastern chic!!

Because they have a ton of Germanic heritage. Persian women can also be very good looking

[Linked Image]

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:43 PM

102 here today. I'm chillin'.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:44 PM

AC set on 70...heat set on 67. It’s 93 and feels like 101. Thankfully it’s a little cloudy today so not as hot.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:46 PM

I bet she could braid her armpit hair right into the hair on her head and make a tank top.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
I bet she could braid her armpit hair right into the hair on her head and make a tank top.

That's hot!

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:52 PM

That's hot!

I’m gonna have to put you on ignore. lol

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:53 PM

I'm ok with that lol.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:59 PM

Lets have a smidge of honesty here, there is 0 chance any guy on this thread turns that lady down (assuming they are single)
Posted By: M.S. Pickins

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 07:59 PM

Look up the The Kalergi Plan. Dr. E Michael Jones has some good talks exposing our Jewish friends. Fox news and Tucker Carlson knows who signs their checks, just a form of controlled opposition. Any real information you have to find yourself.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 08:00 PM

Pick me pick me lol.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by M.S. Pickins
Look up the The Kalergi Plan. Dr. E Michael Jones has some good talks exposing our Jewish friends. Fox news and Tucker Carlson knows who signs their checks, just a form of controlled opposition. Any real information you have to find yourself.

And where is it, the real stuff?
Posted By: Donnie H

Donnie, you ever been in the Middle East? We aren’t exactly BFF’s.

Nope, and have desire to

Donnie

Lets have a smidge of honesty here, there is 0 chance any guy on this thread turns that lady down (assuming they are single)

There are times when that is a very good reason to walk away. lol

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by M.S. Pickins

And where is it, the real stuff?

If you have an hour to watch a well researched video

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gp4eg

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 08:13 PM

There are times when that is a very good reason to walk away. lol

Hey now, I was out in Oregon a few years back, the land of hippie idiots lol. I stayed at my Nieces place and was put up, way back in a garage they named Catchs' place. We went to the small town beer garden and I met a hippie chic. Snuck her in and she cleaned up well lol. Hairy legs and armpits are not a reason to turn away. We had a ball and my kin never knew and still don't. grin

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 08:13 PM

[quote

Israel from its founding has gained territory through military conquest, it was the Jews who invaded Palestinian, the Jews have as much right to Palestine as the Romans. Why do we sanction Russia but allow Israel to continue to gain territory thought conquest? If the Israelis had taken some land and used that as a buffer to gain depth in defense that may be one thing but that is not what they did, they colonized it, only one nation gets away with colonizing though military conquest anymore.

What Russia did in the Ukraine was despicable and the useless UN should have taken aggressive action against Russia as the Ukraine is not strong enough to fight Russia.
Also, the Ukraine did not attack Russia like the Syrians attacked Israel, very different circumstances. Other than the Golan Heights, what land is Israel taking by conquest ?
In the 73' War, Israel captured the entire Sinai Penninsula , yet returned into Egypt through a treaty. FWIW, Syria will not sign any treaty with Israel

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 08:18 PM

what land is Israel taking by conquest ?
In the 73' War, Israel captured the entire Sinai Penninsula , yet returned into Egypt through a treaty. FWIW, Syria will not sign any treaty with Israel

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 08:52 PM

I go past whatever you post all of the time I responded to the post Finster posted your not worth my time.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 08:52 PM

You're contesting the Biblical Lands God gave to the 12 tribes of Israel.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 08:56 PM

You're contesting the Biblical Lands God gave to the 12 tribes of Israel.

Has the messiah returned and led the Jews back? Guess I missed it.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:01 PM

What makes you think your worthy of any ones time Jerry? Dang Donner, are you gonna be able to survive the weekend knowing that Finster and Jerry don't like you? Lawwwwwww, I couldn't, I'm so glad they like me. grin

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:04 PM

Hmmm, so you're sitting in Idaho criticizing Israel.
So give us a history lesson how Idaho and the rest of the Uited States became settled back when. Are there differences between the settlement, civilization and statehood of Idaho ?

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:07 PM

What makes you think your worthy of any ones time Jerry? Dang Donner, are you gonna be able to survive the weekend knowing that Finster and Jerry don't like you? Lawwwwwww, I couldn't, I'm so glad they like me. grin

Have a new girlfriend, she used to be an actress and model, pretty sure i'll make it through the weekend alright.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:11 PM

grin Nice.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:12 PM

Might want to read that again Catch you got it backwards.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:12 PM

Have a new girlfriend, she used to be an actress and model, pretty sure i'll make it through the weekend alright.

Pfftttt! Yea, my new wallet came with that picture too.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:14 PM

So give us a history lesson how Idaho and the rest of the Uited States became settled back when. Are there differences between the settlement, civilization and statehood of Idaho ?

Imagine 136 million Muslims move to the U.S and declare and independent state, they take all the U.S territory except Alaska and Texas from the Americans, that is the equivalent of what the Jews did to the Palestinians. They did that with U.S dollars and Arms.

I am not advocating correcting the wrongs of previous generations, I am only advocating to discontinue support to our "greatest ally" who offers us a negative sum return on our blood and dollar investment.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:15 PM

Might want to read that again Catch you got it backwards.

Could you explain Jerry? I have been known to get things wrong lol.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:19 PM

Good one Finster, that'll show'em. grin

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:25 PM

Her name is Lola.........L O L A Lola........
Posted By: gary j

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:26 PM

However, to get more towards your point.
1. Israel was not the only intelligence agency, in fact, far from it that had doubts about Iraq's WMD's In fact, it is still not 100% known that they didn't have WMD's. There were multipul reports that WMD's were shipped to Syria when or shortly before the war started.
https://pjmedia.com/blog/ryan-mauro...mony-that-iraqi-wmd-went-to-syria-n13439
https://www.nysun.com/foreign/iraqs-wmd-secreted-in-syria-sada-says/26514/

2. The attack of the our warship was an accident of friendly fire during the 6 day war. Hardly an attack against the United States. It doesn't even make sense since we were about the only real support that Israel had at that time. There is no real evidence that it was anything but a mistake no matter how much hearsay is posted about it from a liberal rag of a newspaper. Much like the WMD's, there is zero evidence either way.

3. Israel took the Golan Heights as part of the 6 day war. A war that they didn't start. A war that they saw coming and were smart enough to make a first strike. In fact, I believe they had taken that territory and given it back several times trying to make peace only to have attacks originate from there once again although I would need fact checked on that one.

So what else ya got?

You are totally incorrect about your #2. It was NOT a case of friendly fire. I was stationed in Turkey and did the exact same job as those guys on the USS Liberty. Israel fired on that ship and tried to sink it because it was a US Navy ship doing electronic intelligence gathering and Israel did not want the world to know how far they had entered Egypt at that point.
The Israel navy was close enough that they were firing machine guns strafing the deck with the Stars and Stripes flying. That ship was ordered back to the states and the sailors were not allowed to talk about it for years.
Gary former US Army Security Agency morse code intercept operator

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:27 PM

Her name is Lola.........L O L A Lola........

Havent gotten that far yet but uhhh, no.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:27 PM

Two groups of people fighting over religion and lands that’s unheard of never happened before it’s a good thing England and the Native Americans just gave us this land.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:31 PM

Donner, does she have a sister?
Posted By: James

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:32 PM

Imagine 136 million Muslims move to the U.S and declare and independent state, they take all the U.S territory except Alaska and Texas from the Americans, that is the equivalent of what the Jews did to the Palestinians. They did that with U.S dollars and Arms.

I am not advocating correcting the wrongs of previous generations, I am only advocating to discontinue support to our "greatest ally" who offers us a negative sum return on our blood and dollar investment.

Good post. I agree.

Jim

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:34 PM

Hasn't Israel and Palestine been fighting for about a million years?

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
Donner, does she have a sister?

yes, met her and her sister at the bar, sister is good looking but made it clear she was not single. Cabin girls who come up here on the weekends, probably not wife material if I had to guess but... ya know, good time ahead.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:39 PM

Hasn't Israel and Palestine been fighting for about a million years?

If the biblical accounts are accurate I suppose the Jews have been attempting Genocide in the Palestine area for about a million years.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by gary j

You are totally incorrect about your #2. It was NOT a case of friendly fire. I was stationed in Turkey and did the exact same job as those guys on the USS Liberty. Israel fired on that ship and tried to sink it because it was a US Navy ship doing electronic intelligence gathering and Israel did not want the world to know how far they had entered Egypt at that point.
The Israel navy was close enough that they were firing machine guns strafing the deck with the Stars and Stripes flying. That ship was ordered back to the states and the sailors were not allowed to talk about it for years.

Hard to follow that up. Reading personal accounts of crew members of the Liberty they seem to have the same beliefs about the situation you have.
Posted By: star flakes

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:54 PM

I was reading the comments in this thread from the back to the front as I usually do, and trying to figure out why people were fighting each other this time. For some reason, Americans jump to taking sides. It does not matter if both are evil or good, they will take sides, and then go to extremes in defending their choice.
As Obamas BLM and Soros' ANTIFA are in process tearing down George Washington, it is fitting to remember that George Washington had only one side, "The American Side". He warned of all foreign intrigue as the cost was too high.

I wonder how many people here actually read beyond the stories posted as they defend their chosen side. It matters as Victor Ostrovksy was a Mosaad whistle blower and what he revealed was Tel Aviv was mass dumping narcotics through Panama into the United States.He stated that they were all taught that Jews had no friends, including Americans and they were to use any means necessary. The most secret intelligence wing at the Academy is the AI branch of Mosaad operating their American Intelligence wing inside America.
On the flip side is the Sunni Saud family, who own most banking in America, including Citibank, which is over extended to American shale, which is about to go bankrupt by design which will ruin America.
As far as Iran, the Persians, their communist regime of Baathists, were British schooled. The fact is Saudi Arabia funded the Pakistani nuclear project so Saudi Arabia has nuclear weapons. The Shia of Iran worked with the North Koreas who have nuclear bombs, so Iran has nuclear warheads. Tel Aviv has their own arsenal after John Kennedy was shot, in he would not sell Tel Aviv nuclear material, but it is the first thing Lyndon Johnson did. Iran has been hit hard by Coronavirus. The sanctions the United States have initiated are crippling that nation further. For those who cheer this, put yourself into Iran's position, in they are currently having waves of destruction. The Jewish media is posting that it is their doing. Whoever is doing it does not matter, because Iran is going to blame three nations, America, Saudi Arabia and the State which calls itself Israel.
Iran is already terrorizing Saudi Arabia out of Yemen. It would be not logical to strike nuclear Tel Aviv. That leaves Iran's logical retaliation being the United States.

There is only one question in this and that is, "Do you want to die for what is taking place in Iran?" George Washington warned every American that he would not die for things like this or have Americans killed for things like this. When you as an American will die, there is not one person in any of these lands who is going to care about you, and in that reality, it would be advisable to stop choosing these people's sides, and contemplate what is best for America.
Posted By: K52

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 09:58 PM

You guys must be youngsters and can't remember why Israel retained the Golan Heights after the 6 day war that the arab countries started. The heights were used as a base to rain rockets down on Israeli settlements, you know the military high ground. This was going on before the war started,
no country in there right mind would give back that ground to their enemy that swore the goal was to wipe them of the face of the earth.

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 10:00 PM

I'm all for what's best for America!
Posted By: amspoker

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 11:28 PM

Actress and a model?

Is she the one who taught you all your Israel facts too?

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/17/20 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by gary j

So you were there on that ship, no. So that is hearsay correct? Did you see them strafing the deck after they saw the flag? Did you intercept messages from Israel or it's army saying they knew? Do you have or know of any direct evidence of your statements or is this purely conjecture?

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/18/20 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by star flakes
I was reading the comments in this thread from the back to the front as I usually do, and trying to figure out why people were fighting each other this time. For some reason, Americans jump to taking sides. It does not matter if both are evil or good, they will take sides, and then go to extremes in defending their choice.
As Obamas BLM and Soros' ANTIFA are in process tearing down George Washington, it is fitting to remember that George Washington had only one side, "The American Side". He warned of all foreign intrigue as the cost was too high.

I wonder how many people here actually read beyond the stories posted as they defend their chosen side. It matters as Victor Ostrovksy was a Mosaad whistle blower and what he revealed was Tel Aviv was mass dumping narcotics through Panama into the United States.He stated that they were all taught that Jews had no friends, including Americans and they were to use any means necessary. The most secret intelligence wing at the Academy is the AI branch of Mosaad operating their American Intelligence wing inside America.
On the flip side is the Sunni Saud family, who own most banking in America, including Citibank, which is over extended to American shale, which is about to go bankrupt by design which will ruin America.
As far as Iran, the Persians, their communist regime of Baathists, were British schooled. The fact is Saudi Arabia funded the Pakistani nuclear project so Saudi Arabia has nuclear weapons. The Shia of Iran worked with the North Koreas who have nuclear bombs, so Iran has nuclear warheads. Tel Aviv has their own arsenal after John Kennedy was shot, in he would not sell Tel Aviv nuclear material, but it is the first thing Lyndon Johnson did. Iran has been hit hard by Coronavirus. The sanctions the United States have initiated are crippling that nation further. For those who cheer this, put yourself into Iran's position, in they are currently having waves of destruction. The Jewish media is posting that it is their doing. Whoever is doing it does not matter, because Iran is going to blame three nations, America, Saudi Arabia and the State which calls itself Israel.
Iran is already terrorizing Saudi Arabia out of Yemen. It would be not logical to strike nuclear Tel Aviv. That leaves Iran's logical retaliation being the United States.

There is only one question in this and that is, "Do you want to die for what is taking place in Iran?" George Washington warned every American that he would not die for things like this or have Americans killed for things like this. When you as an American will die, there is not one person in any of these lands who is going to care about you, and in that reality, it would be advisable to stop choosing these people's sides, and contemplate what is best for America.

George didn’t have aircraft or the internet. You can’t always back out, sometimes you have to push on and deal with what’s on the other side.
Posted By: Bogwalker

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/18/20 12:36 AM

I was involved in more than one " nothing happening here " actions and I'll leave it at that. All I can say is whatever you think has happened and why is probably far from the truth. Thinking checkers when it's multi-level chess.

IYAAYAS !

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/18/20 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by K52
You guys must be youngsters and can't remember why Israel retained the Golan Heights after the 6 day war that the arab countries started. The heights were used as a base to rain rockets down on Israeli settlements, you know the military high ground. This was going on before the war started,
no country in there right mind would give back that ground to their enemy that swore the goal was to wipe them of the face of the earth.

Thanks K52 and Finster! Great post

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/18/20 01:23 AM

Found this article on the USS Liberty. In my opinion, it seems like it would be much closer to what would have really happened. Friendly fire accidents happen in the fog of war. The two ships the USS Liberty and the Egyptian El Quseir looked very similar. I would think even more so when your flying past at 150 knots. Regardless, it's an interesting story. Here are the two ships:

[Linked Image]

And the article:

Israel and the United States have been allies for decades. However, during the 1967 Six-Day War, a conflict in which the U.S. vowed to remain neutral, Israel launched a devastating strike on a U.S. naval vessel in international waters. Thirty-four were killed, 171 injured, and the ship suffered severe damage. Both countries officially labeled the attack an accident, but questions have surrounded the event ever since.

The Six-Day War was the result of longstanding disputes between Israel and its Arab neighbors. Despite winning two wars in 1948 and 1956, Israel continued to face existential threats from a coalition of nations led by Egypt. In early 1967, Israel engaged in several border clashes with Syria and Jordan. Egypt, which entered a mutual defense pact with Syria and Jordan, blocked Israeli access to the Straits of Tiran in May and massed its forces in the Sinai Peninsula on Israel’s border. On June 5, Israel launched a surprise attack against Egyptian troops in the Sinai, and war began.

The United States vowed to remain neutral in the conflict, but kept a military presence in the region. The USS Liberty, a World War II-era cargo ship refitted as a surveillance vessel, was deployed to the eastern Mediterranean in the days leading up to the war. Its mission was to gather signals intelligence on Israel’s Arab opponents and their Soviet advisers and monitor the situation from international waters off the coast of Sinai, Egypt.

In the morning hours of June 8, 1967, the Israeli aerial reconnaissance spotted an unidentified ship 70 miles off the coast of Gaza. Three hours later, a second reconnaissance flight spotted an unidentified ship 20 miles off the coast of nearby El-Arish. The Israeli Air Force notified the Israeli naval command that these two sightings were the USS Liberty. The ship was marked as neutral and removed from the threat board.

Shortly afterward, the Israeli military received word that El-Arish was under naval bombardment. This report turned out to be an error, but that was not discovered until long after three torpedo boats were dispatched to investigate. The boats spotted a vessel in the vicinity of El-Arish and, based on its speed and its profile, assumed it was an unmarked Egyptian destroyer. The boats called in the ship’s position to the Israeli Air Force.

The vessel in question was, in fact, the Liberty. The crew had just finished a routine attack drill, and was in stand-down mode. At just before 2 p.m. local time, four Israeli fighter planes strafed the Liberty with 30-mm cannons and rocket fire. Several crew members were killed, communications equipment was damaged, and the ship’s flag was knocked down.

The aircraft disengaged, receiving word that the ship was “apparently American,” according to declassified transcripts from the incident. The torpedo boats, however, continued their approach.

The Liberty spotted the torpedo boats and prepared to mount a defense. Captain William McGonagle spotted the Israeli flag on the boats and ordered his men not to fire, but the order was not received by all the ship’s gunners. The torpedo boats took a burst of machine gun fire and responded with several torpedoes and cannons.

When the air and sea attack was over, 34 crew members of the Liberty were dead, and 171 more were wounded, including McGonagle. The ship sustained major damage and barely escaped being sunk.

Once communications were back on line, it was confirmed that the Israelis had attacked an American ship. The Israeli government promptly apologized for the attack and paid millions of dollars to the U.S. government and to the men wounded in the attack.

There were several investigations conducted into the incident by the U.S. Navy, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the CIA, the U.S. House and Senate, and the NSA. Most of the final reports avoid assigning culpability for the incident and focus on communication breakdowns and matters of protocol. Israeli investigations into the matter similarly blamed lack of communications and found no reason for anyone involved to face criminal charges.

Some veterans of the USS Liberty and other investigators reached a different conclusion. They believe that the Liberty was deliberately attacked and that both the U.S. and Israel covered it up in a hasty investigation. They point to several holes in the official story based on the published reports and declassified communications.

In the days leading up to the attack, Israeli officials claim that they repeatedly warned U.S. ships to steer clear of the coast because any unidentified ships would automatically be considered hostile. American naval and government officials claim that no inquiries were made about the position of American ships until after the attack on the Liberty.

Israeli pilots who flew over the Liberty during the reconnaissance and the attack claim that they did not see any identifying markings on the ship. Liberty crew members maintain that the ship’s designation as an American vessel was plain by her hull markings and that the American flag was flying at full mast when the aerial attack began. Visual confirmation by the Israelis also suggested that the Liberty looked very similar to the Egyptian ship El Quseir. See if you can spot the difference between the two boats.

The Israeli torpedo boats believed that the ship was a combat vessel because they tracked it at a speed of 28 knots. The Liberty’s top speed was well below that, and its standard cruising speed during signal work was close to 5 knots.

Records indicate that Israeli Naval Operations ordered the torpedo boats to halt to the attack because the target had been incorrectly identified. The commander of the torpedo boat division claimed that he never received the order, although the deputy commander testified to having relayed the halt order to him.

There is a broad contemporary consensus that the reports conducted at the time were based on shoddy investigations. However, the question remains: Why would Israel deliberately attack the vessel of a neutral ally. Some say it was an attempt to bring the U.S. into the war on Israel’s side. Perhaps, but why? By June 8, Israel’s victory was almost assured. It did not need America’s help. Other theories include that Israel believed that America was sharing its signal information with the Egyptians, or that America had evidence of Israeli atrocities, and the attack was meant to force the U.S. to keep the information secret.

It is quite possible that what happened to the USS Liberty on June 6, 1967 was just what the Israeli and U.S. governments say it was, an accident. It wouldn’t be the first time human error led to tragedy. Sadly, it won’t be the last.

Source: https://www.realclearhistory.com/historiat/2018/06/06/why_did_israel_attack_uss_liberty_319.html

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/18/20 01:30 AM

This is what the Golan heights are all about and how Israel obtained them in an act of self defense for those that do not know.

The Golan Heights is a plateau separating Syria and Israel, and it is currently occupied by Israel as a result of several wars between Israel and Syria. The Golan was recognized as a part of Syria upon Syria's independence from France in 1923.

In 1948, Syria participated in the first of many Arab-Israeli Wars, and upon the conclusion of that first war with Israel in 1949, the border between Israel and Syria formed at the edge of Syrian Golan. Though that first major war concluded, many instances of border warfare between Israel and Syria continued in the 1950s and 1960s.

In 1967, Syria lost the Six-Day War with Israel, and at the war's conclusion, Israeli forces were in control of the Golan Heights. The UN-brokered cease-fire line was called "The Purple Line." Since 1967, various attempts at negotiation and discussion have failed to return the Golan to Syrian control. Israel cites those border conflicts in the 1950s and 1960s when Syrian artillery would fire on Israeli settlements in the lowlands (the higher elevatio of the Golan makes it a very good place from which to target northern Israel), as well as the use of Syrian territory by Palestinian forces to attack Israel, as reasons for Israel to keep the Golan.

In 1973, Syria, along with Egypt, launched a surprise attack on Israel. Syria's goal was to recapture the Golan Heights. Despite fierce tank battles on the Golan Heights, the Syrians were unable to re-capture the Golan. The war ended with another cease-fire negotiated by the United Nations, and both sides agreed to withdraw their forces back to the Purple Line. As a result of those UN negotiations, the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) was created in 1974 to supervise the disengagement agreement between Israel and Syria, and to supervise and hold the ceasefire. The area between the Israeli and Syrian forces is known as the" UNDOF Zone." Approximately more than 1,000 UN peacekeepers are in the UNDOF Zone as a buffer between the two warring neighbors.

Since 1973, the Golan Heights has been fairly quiet. In 1981,the Israeli Knesset (parliament) passed the "Golan Heights Law", under which Israeli "laws, jurisdiction and administration" applied to the occupied Golan Heights. This law created a de facto annexation of the Golan to Israel, the land is still recognized internationally as Syrian territory under Israeli occupation. Syria, of course, does not recognize any Israeli claims of authority in the Golan Heights.

The population of the Golan Heights includes 20,000 Israeli settlers and 17,000 Druze, which is a religious minority found in both Syria and Lebanon. The pre-war Syrian Arab population stood around 148,000, most of whom fled the Golan or were expelled with the Israeli conquest of the Golan Heights.

The Syrian Civil War brought new tensions to the Golan Heights, as combat between Syrian government forces and the rebels often flared within sight of Israeli positions on the Golan. On November 3, 2012, three Syrian tanks entered the demilitarized zone at Be’er Ajam near the UNDOF buffer in violation of the cease-fire agreement. On November 11, 2012, a Syrian mortar round landed near Israeli military positions in the Golan. Israel responded with a "warning shot" missile launch and lodged a protest with the United Nations.

As the Syrian War continued on, Israeli forces frequently engaged with Syrian, Hezbollah, and various Jihadist forces across the Golan border.

In March, 2019, American President Donald Trump publicly supported Israel's claim to sovereignty over the Golan Heights. Some analysts saw this public comment as a means of supporting Israeli President Netenyahu in his political battles in Israeli politics.

Source: https://www.historyguy.com/golan_heights.htm
Posted By: mnsota

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/18/20 01:45 AM

Why is it.everything that costs the tax-payer is six million dollars? Is it a number given out randomly. knowingly no one will question it,..or a number that will stick in ones physic ?

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/18/20 01:49 AM

I thought it was trillions now.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/18/20 01:54 AM

Nope, check your roadside projects! wink

Re: 7 Iran ships on fire - 07/18/20 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by mnsota
Nope, check your roadside projects! wink

That has more to do with the workers than the money, at least in Maryland.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums