Home

N.C. reparations for Black residents.

Posted By: Bigbuck

N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 06:12 PM

In historic move, North Carolina city approves reparations for Black residents.
Asheville city

Are you kidding me what next?

Which "GROUP" ACTUALLY has privilege in our country??

1) Privilege is wearing $200 sneakers when you’ve never had a job.

2) Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance.

3) Privilege is having a Smartphone with a Data plan, which you receive no bill for.

4) Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don’t have a utility or phone bill and where rising property taxes, rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table, which is largely covered by Government Food Stamps.

5) Privilege is having free health insurance for you and your family that's paid for by working taxpayers who often can't afford proper health coverage for their own families.

6) Privilege is having multiple national organizations promoting and protecting just your race alone -- that are subsidized by federal tax dollars.

7) Privilege is having access to a national college fund that supports only your race.

8) Privilege is having a television network that supports only one race.

9) Privilege is having most of the media news networks refuse to cover incidents wherein one race (one-eighth of the population) commits 50% of the crimes.

10) Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling off from work and the consequences that accompany such.

11) Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or pre-school you don’t pay for.

12) Privilege is being able to vote in many states without showing a driver's license, voter ID card or other credentials -- just because your race claims they should be exempt from such requirements.

13) Privilege is being able to riot, loot, commit arson and tear down historic monuments without consequences -- just because you don't like folks such as Columbus, U. S. Grant or even Lincoln.

14) Privilege is having most of your life paid for by the working men and women who DO HAVE TO DEAL WITH RISING TAXES AND COSTS! you know, those you now call “PRIVILEGED”.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 06:31 PM

What a shame- the times I have worked in NC the people seemed to have their heads screwed on straight for the most part.

Looks like their guberment not so much
Posted By: hippie

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 06:48 PM

Should work, until they're broke again.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 07:06 PM

They won't be making actual payments, they'll be making investments in the community to help black people, whatever that means. I wonder if they'll be conducting dna tests? What happens if someone has the DNA of a former slave, and the dna of a former slave owner? What if a person like me with pasty white skin can prove they have a smidgen of African American dna? I'd think that sort of thing might be fairly common.
Posted By: warrior

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 07:21 PM

Asheville is the Austin of the south. It's become a fruit, flake and nut resort town.
Posted By: 4zebra61

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 07:28 PM

Great post Bigbuck!
Posted By: Finster

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 07:40 PM

If I have to pay for reparations, I want to own a few slaves for awhile. I have all kinds of work around here that needs done.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 07:53 PM

Well if someone is keeping tabs, I wonder when they are going to pay for all the burning and destruction, starting with Detroit and LA and work their way up.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 07:53 PM

Lol.........Finster

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 07:56 PM

Reparations = welfare

Been going on forever
Posted By: charles

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 08:07 PM

Asheville is the San Francisco of the South.

During a recent riot, minorities burned down a multi story building that was being constructed specifically for low income housing.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
If I have to pay for reparations, I want to own a few slaves for awhile. I have all kinds of work around here that needs done.

I'll take half a dozen as well

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Originally Posted by Finster

I'll take half a dozen as well

Just think, with all my free time, I can be on T-Man more! grin
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
They won't be making actual payments, they'll be making investments in the community to help black people, whatever that means. I wonder if they'll be conducting dna tests? What happens if someone has the DNA of a former slave, and the dna of a former slave owner? What if a person like me with pasty white skin can prove they have a smidgen of African American dna? I'd think that sort of thing might be fairly common.

In your family? ? crazy wink
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by charles
Asheville is the San Francisco of the South.

During a recent riot, minorities burned down a multi story building that was being constructed specifically for low income housing.

The white male is Now a minority....Hmmm. that will never be recognized.

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 09:07 PM

In California whitey became minority a few yrs back but the status is based on national numbers so they get nothing
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 09:11 PM

BURN IT DOWN!!
Posted By: CajunMan

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Well if someone is keeping tabs, I wonder when they are going to pay for all the burning and destruction, starting with Detroit and LA and work their way up.

I say take that out of their payments. That should keep us covered for a couple hundred more years !
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 10:15 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but from my observations

If someone picks on a black guy the black guy will not hesitate long to start throwing punches
If someone picks on a Hispanic guy the Hispanic guy will take it for awhile but finally start throwing punches
If someone picks on a White guy the White guy will take it, suppress and it endure it for years before finally exploding and launching a Blitzkrieg across a Continent

Just keep poking and poking and poking, eventually a response is coming.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 10:23 PM

tree fiddy--i gave him 2 dollars
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Maybe I'm wrong but from my observations

If someone picks on a black guy the black guy will not hesitate long to start throwing punches
If someone picks on a Hispanic guy the Hispanic guy will take it for awhile but finally start throwing punches
If someone picks on a White guy the White guy will take it, suppress and it endure it for years before finally exploding and launching a Blitzkrieg across a Continent

Just keep poking and poking and poking, eventually a response is coming.

Sounds about right.
Posted By: James

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 11:27 PM

Asheville is a college town. Several schools there.

That makes it full of college professors feeling white guilt, and young students who will only be there a few years and won't have to bear the tax burden.

Jim
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/15/20 11:59 PM

Stupid used to be an insult but now it appears to be a contest

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/16/20 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Stupid used to be an insult but now it appears to be a contest

I like that. I'm going to borrow that one.

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/16/20 12:44 AM

I hope the city is going to find jobs for them, in accordance with their skills and education.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/16/20 01:59 AM

The people of NC should put there tax dollars in a escrow fund. This B.S.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/16/20 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by James
Asheville is a college town. Several schools there.

That makes it full of college professors feeling white guilt, and young students who will only be there a few years and won't have to bear the tax burden.

Jim

I wouldn't call it a college town. Just has one small NC university and a community college. Asheville's problem is it has been run by ultra-libtards for several years now. You get outside of the city limits and it's mainly conservative. It's just a small city that tries to be like big progressive cities.

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/16/20 05:47 AM

Asheville has a lot more than two colleges. According to this site, the "best" colleges in the Asheville area are:

University of North Carolina at Asheville

Warren Wilson College

Brevard College

South College

Montreat College

Mars Hill University

Daoist Traditions College of Chinese Medical Arts

https://www.niche.com/colleges/search/best-colleges/m/asheville-area/

I don't know how many bad or mediocre colleges Asheville may have.

Jim

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/16/20 09:15 AM

Asheville has a lot more than two colleges. According to this site, the "best" colleges in the Asheville area are:

University of North Carolina at Asheville

Warren Wilson College

Brevard College

South College

Montreat College

Mars Hill University

Daoist Traditions College of Chinese Medical Arts

https://www.niche.com/colleges/search/best-colleges/m/asheville-area/

I don't know how many bad or mediocre colleges Asheville may have.

Jim

But only UNC @ Asheville is in Asheville proper. The rest are very, very small colleges within maybe 25 miles of Asheville.

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/16/20 10:01 AM

You know the place better than I do.

Jim

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/16/20 10:03 AM

You know the place better than I do.

Jim

Sad to say, but grew up near it. Used to be a good place to go. Tourist trap now.
Posted By: John C

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/16/20 11:09 AM

Yeah, Asheville is not a college town. Its a medium sized liberal cesspool in the mountains. Lots of artsy folk around there. All the hippies that I knew from high shcool and college and most of the art majors have ended up there(if they didn't go to Comifornia).
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/16/20 11:19 AM

Isn't the Billy Graham Retreat called the Cove located there?
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/16/20 02:07 PM

Hold that order on my half dozen slaves. I slept over the whole thing and I think I may do better if I find a cheap gas powered wood splitter and give that to the missus as a anniversary present.

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/16/20 05:28 PM

Most of those colleges are not in Asheville. Almost all aren't.
Posted By: Marty

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/16/20 07:39 PM

I laugh when some black people want equality along with special treatment for themselves because they are black.....this situation is totally fubar.

Re: N.C. reparations for Black residents. - 07/17/20 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Isn't the Billy Graham Retreat called the Cove located there?

The Cove is near Black Mt./Swannanoa, right beside Asheville. The Asheville city council passed the reparations resolution. I don't see it going to far. If they bring it up on the county commission level, Sheneika Smith will be instructed to pound sand!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums