Home

Protestors in TOWN !!

Posted By: Canvasback2

Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 12:27 AM

Well, it finally arrived in my Town. Even made the Town Board Minutes! Protestors protesting because of all the recent events. Never thought it would have happened in my little ole Town!
Posted By: hippie

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 12:29 AM

The result?
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 12:32 AM

Complainant was told to call the County Sheriff , the State Police and the Town Constables. Still trying to find out more information on what went on. I do know that they were blocking traffic at the main intersection in Town
Posted By: James

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 12:32 AM

Yep. The First Amendment applies to your town too.

I just hope they behave themselves.

Jim
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
Well, it finally arrived in my Town. Even made the Town Board Minutes! Protestors protesting because of all the recent events. Never thought it would have happened in my little ole Town!

So how did the riot turn out ?

Did everybody that wanted a flat screen T.V. run away happy ? frown

w
Posted By: cattails

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by walleyed
Originally Posted by Canvasback2

So how did the riot turn out ?

Did everybody that wanted a flat screen T.V. run away happy ? frown

w

O man , that's too funny. You get a TV....You get a TV...lol bunch of low life idiots
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by James

Jim

Blocking traffic isn’t part of the first amendment.
Posted By: James

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 12:48 AM

Oh, yes it is, if they have a permit.

If they don't have a permit, I guess they'd call it civil disobedience, but that's a slippery slope.

Jim
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 12:50 AM

Were they protesting all the black lives lost in Chicago over the weekend?
Posted By: hippie

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 12:51 AM

Saw where one was killed and another in serious condition after a car hit them while they were protesting on a highway in Seattle.

News was all over it until they found out the "motorist" was black.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

Or the 300.000 black babies snuffed out by Planned Parenthood last year?

Chris
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 12:54 AM

Oh, yes it is, if they have a permit.

If they don't have a permit, I guess they'd call it civil disobedience, but that's a slippery slope.

Jim

It is a good thing I am not a lawyer, I wouldn’t make a good one. I didn’t think about the permit thing.

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by Hodagtrapper

Or the 300.000 black babies snuffed out by Planned Parenthood last year?

Chris

Heck I might join that protest
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 12:59 AM

A protest can block a street/road, but need a permit and it will be barricaded off by local LEO’s. That is the area they will be protected and where they are allowed to exercise their right.
Anything outside that area is private property or city/county property and should be dealt with by business owners or taxpayers. If there isn’t a barricade then it is illegal...or plain stupid, so face the consequences of playing in the road.

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 01:01 AM

Are the taking volunteers to provide the consequences? whistle
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 01:04 AM

Down here I believe we’d probably just be advised to use your vent shade to keep the sun out of your eyes next time...never know when people dressed in all black with mask might be walking the center line. Or asking if I felt threatened for my life and agreeing with me.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 01:07 AM

blocking traffic i s pretty inconsequential compared to burning and stealing. i can live with a little inconvenience. destroying and stealing private property not so much
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
blocking traffic i s pretty inconsequential compared to burning and stealing. i can live with a little inconvenience. destroying and stealing private property not so much

BLM blocked Law Dog's Sister in Law's Niece's truck, tried to let their horses out and when that didn't work burnt the horses alive and beat her and her husband so bad they were hospitalized. BLM have destroyed stopped vehicles and beaten lots of other people too. Stopping seems like a bad idea.

Keith
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 01:20 AM

Danny might get pulled out of his truck while hauling into Kansas City. Wonder who would win that fight?

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 01:25 AM

While I don't disagree with your completely- people being pulled from their cars or trucks trumps any and all property crimes. To me- if surrounded by angry protesters who were trying to pull me from the seat or a passenger, I might really suck at guessing their end game and react badly
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 01:28 AM

8 year old girl killed recently when her mom took a wrong turn during a "protest". Should of never let permit less protest happen on public roads. If a road is illegally blocked bring in the cops and the buses and arrest everyone blocking it.

https://apnews.com/9148d740c10fcd784867eda74055aaa5

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 01:38 AM

In broad daylight now, even small numbers of emboldened BLM terrorists are stopping and stealing vehicles and beating up motorists who don't comply, including women.

Keith

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 01:45 AM

Thanks for posting that Keith. I would guess if more protesters got run over the rest of them would get a clue.

If that driver is charged, I would love to be on the jury...

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 01:49 AM

It's not even safe for the police vehicles. If the police won't protect their own property from the BLM terrorists, they definitely are not likely to protect your property.

Keith
Posted By: trapper10/22

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 01:54 AM

There were protests in my lil town of 3000 about a week ago. Its kinda f'ed up how its supposed to be a BLACK lives matter protest but out of 40 protestors roughly 35 were white teenage girls. Maybe they just need an reason to scream and a brief moment of social media fame?

Our town is full of racists. No doubting that. But a bunch of whiny girls screaming "black lives matter" on the court square and expecting to solve racism is like tilting at windmills

Canvasback, your title was my exact response when i heard they were coming grin
Posted By: Boco

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 02:16 AM

I wouldnt be scared to drive there with the railroad hi-rail truck.
11,ooo lbs loaded with men,tools and hi-rail gear,and jacked up pretty good with real skinny big tires.
It goes thru 3 feet of fresh snow like nothing,a few protesters would not be stopping that beast.
Posted By: trap master

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC

BLM blocked Law Dog's Sister in Law's Niece's truck, tried to let their horses out and when that didn't work burnt the horses alive and beat her and her husband so bad they were hospitalized. BLM have destroyed stopped vehicles and beaten lots of other people too. Stopping seems like a bad idea.

Keith

the term "riding shotgun" used to have a real meaning, I think it would be wise in those situations if possible. and fun!

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 02:26 AM

Im trying to understand why rioters are called protesters.

truck started out being used to haul silage. Has an oil field pipe bumper that was used to pull the thing out of the mud. Many times. If a bunch of RIOTERS try to pry my door open or break out the window, whoever is on the tank steps is getting shot through the door and I WILL drive through the crowd. (assuming I dont get shot)

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
11,ooo lbs loaded with men,tools and hi-rail gear,and jacked up pretty good with real skinny big tires.
It goes thru 3 feet of fresh snow like nothing,a few protesters would not be stopping that beast.

The problem is that you're in trouble whether you let them smash your vehicle, beat and maybe kill you or push through to safety and get arrested. We need a law excusing motorists from legal and civil liability when escaping from protesters illegally stopping traffic.

Keith

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 02:32 AM

standing in the road blocking traffic is protest. assaulting motorists is rioting.

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 02:39 AM

standing in the road blocking traffic is protest. assaulting motorists is rioting.

All I am saying is are you 100% sure of who it is you have in front of you? Are they peaceful protestors and you are safe or could they be looking for a victim? I like to think I am an observant guy but I am not sure I would know the difference and waiting to find out could be a mistake you woul never recover from
Posted By: Finster

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 02:42 AM

Jim

Jackwad has shown his face. Everyone bow to the jackwad.

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 02:44 AM

The problem is that you're in trouble whether you let them smash your vehicle, beat and maybe kill you or push through to safety and get arrested. We need a law excusing motorists from legal and civil liability when escaping from protesters illegally stopping traffic.

Keith

That wouldnt even enter my mind and if it did it wouldnt make a difference.
I'd put the hammer down and grin while doing it.
Posted By: Actor

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 03:25 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

Jim

Blocking traffic isn’t part of the first amendment.

What? No 18 wheelers in town or snow plows?

Garry-
Posted By: SnareLine

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 03:51 AM

Keith

Please tell me they have have been caught
Posted By: SnareLine

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 03:57 AM

Love this

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 04:06 AM

Danny I tend to agree with you on the through the door thing...but I’d not advertise that. Pretty sure it’s federally illegal to carry in a big truck too. Don’t take my comment as anymore than food for thought and be careful out there man. I always kept my “tire thumper” close to hand.

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 04:07 AM

During the riots in Cincinnati in April of 2001, particularly in Western Hills, not stopping for the rioters pulling white people out of cars was called "black topping the road".

Angry young white people chased the black rioters back into their own neighborhoods, which the blacks took out their frustration on. Over the Rhine, which was the epicenter of the close to $4,000,000.00 of destruction done, was left mostly empty after the riots, when the blacks had to move out because there were no longer any businesses to buy food or anything else at. The city gave the burned out shells of buildings to primarily homosexuals, who gentrified and revitalized Over the Rhine. Yuppies soon followed and the area is now safe and full of hip restaurants.

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by SnareLine

Keith

Please tell me they have have been caught

I have not seen any updates from Law Dog.

Keith

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 04:11 AM

Snareline, the kid outed himself on FB and suggested people “hit him up” so he can re-educate them. Not sure what he’d have to say? As far as I’m concerned the horses had nothing to do with this bs and he should be strung up...but I guess public hangings are in humane anymore...

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 09:04 AM

no wylee it is not. I am not breaking any laws by being armed here in ks.

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 09:22 AM

SCOTUS has already said a governor has the authority to suspend the first amendment if some goofy DR says a new super flu exists. Don't make the mistake of playing into the communists hands by allowing them to make you so fearful you give up more liberty. Making people fearful is how those who want tyranny get free people to give up their rights.

People are rioting because they are constantly being told their lives are terrible. That they are oppressed. Rise up and throw off the oppression. White people are told minorities can't wait to rape their daughters and kill their sons.

Yes there is a lot of unrest. Tossing out what little liberty we have left is not the solution.

It is time to respond to VIOLENCE with violence. Should have shot ARSONISTS and LOOTERS the first night it started happening.

PEACEFUL assembly needs protected.

More law will not alleviate the problem. We have plenty of laws that are not being enforced and there in lies the problem.

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 11:06 PM

During the riots in Cincinnati in April of 2001, particularly in Western Hills, not stopping for the rioters pulling white people out of cars was called "black topping the road".

Angry young white people chased the black rioters back into their own neighborhoods, which the blacks took out their frustration on. Over the Rhine, which was the epicenter of the close to $4,000,000.00 of destruction done, was left mostly empty after the riots, when the blacks had to move out because there were no longer any businesses to buy food or anything else at. The city gave the burned out shells of buildings to primarily homosexuals, who gentrified and revitalized Over the Rhine. Yuppies soon followed and the area is now safe and full of hip restaurants.

Thats amazing-they should have sent the queers to rebuild Iraq after the bombing-then Isis wouldnt have wreaked havoc for 10 years,lol.

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/07/20 11:15 PM

Thats amazing-they should have sent the queers to rebuild Iraq after the bombing-then Isis wouldnt have wreaked havoc for 10 years,lol.

It actually might work if they sent enough homosexuals. Having been in Over the Rhine before and after and having worked the riots, the difference is phenomenal. Over the Rhine went from a burned out worthless wreck, to a very high rent, safe neighborhood. The homosexuals have gentrified bad parts of a lot of other cities too. After they fix an area up and make it safe, the yuppies move in in droves.

Keith
Posted By: Rally

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/08/20 03:55 AM

While I don't disagree with your completely- people being pulled from their cars or trucks trumps any and all property crimes. To me- if surrounded by angry protesters who were trying to pull me from the seat or a passenger, I might really suck at guessing their end game and react badly

I think this is why the left is trying to get high capacity mags banned.

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/08/20 04:53 AM

Thanks for the correction Danny, I was told while working for Swift(briefly) that it is illegal to carry. I didn’t even question it at the time..needed to work. It did seem odd to me. They put us in some pretty shady areas...deep Chicago was down right scary, I will never go back.

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/08/20 10:33 AM

Wylee, you must have needed a job pretty bad to work for swift. About 10 years ago they wanted somebody to haul a trailer from KC to Wichita drop it and bring back another every day . Online application and phone calls I went to their yard in Olathe to seal the deal. Walked in and was in a drivers lounge. Door to the offices locked. Secretary came over and unlocked it so I teased her about forgetting to unlock the door. She told me the door stayed locked. You need to speak into an intercom and then she unlocks it. I figured any company that has to keep employees locked out from management and dispatch is not one I can work for. Secretary had a funny look on her face when I told her that and walked back out.

Re: Protestors in TOWN !! - 07/08/20 04:50 PM

Yeah Swift is a joke. I stayed 4 months.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums