Home

Is America

Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Is America - 07/01/20 12:02 AM

savable? Are we past the point of no return?
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 12:05 AM

nah,just time to flush the toilet.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 12:05 AM

I think it went past that point when the golfer in chief got a second term.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 12:07 AM

The train is going off the cliff no matter what . Trump was able to slow it down for us , so enjoy it will you can . If he wins we'll get another four yrs to prepare for disaster. If he loses ......look out !
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 12:08 AM

I guess we'd have to define "savable?" As what?

The liberal and latitudinal viewpoints, teachings, and gleeful acceptance by the majority in our country, have taken deep root, decimating the Puritan heritage that landed on our shores centuries ago.

I'd offer that terms are being redefined;
Tradition now means out-dated.
History now means racism.
Morality now means "don't judge me."
Posted By: Gone Trappin.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 12:10 AM

It’s only past the point of salvation if we believe it is. You can’t fight a battle that you don’t believe in.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 12:14 AM

Simple to answer this. Just ask yourself if we are still a republic of laws as was intended...if we are not then it is already done, just waiting to be put on the plate and consumed.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 12:15 AM

It seems to me that when America doesn't have an external enemy to work together to defeat that we instead work to defeat ourself. We went through a similar situation following the cold war until 9/11 turned the focus to some degree. Now that we are not in an active military struggle with the Muslim nations, we are again trying to tear our own country apart.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June

The liberal and latitudinal viewpoints, teachings, and gleeful acceptance by the majority in our country, have taken deep root, decimating the Puritan heritage that landed on our shores centuries ago.

Mark,
I really don't think those liberal viewpoints have been as gleefully accepted as the media would like us to believe. I still think there is a strong moral compass among the vast silent majority. The Media's infatuation with mobs of violent protesters does not provide any real perspective on how widespread this type of thinking is.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 12:17 AM

All great nations imploded from within. History teaches that, but since civics hasn't been taught in the public sector in over 20 years, not many of our smart ones know what happened prior to 1994?
Posted By: star flakes

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 12:45 AM

All great nations imploded from within. History teaches that, but since civics hasn't been taught in the public sector in over 20 years, not many of our smart ones know what happened prior to 1994?

That is a pre 1994 stand pat answer, as provided by a CIA media which is still producing whoppers like Russiagate and Coronavirus. Propaganda teaches that nations fall from within, reality provides facts that the French were destabilized by English intrigue. The same English in their bankers would produce a like event for the American Civil War. The English would also with Rothschild banking and America with Schiff banking bring down the Russian government. The United States current situation is seated in the federal reserve, a foreign owned corporation, which has been hijacking Foundations to funnel money along with the CIA to produce "cultural revolution" as the cover for another foreign covert intelligence action.
Charles Lindbergh Sr. wrote an interesting expose' on some of this which is pre everyone here reading this. There are few implosions which combust in nations from within. Germany in 1525, England 1653 and America 1776 were such uprisings, they were of benefit to all humanity in Protestantism, Cromwell succored the American Christian.
The 1% create fiction of miraculous societies falling apart from within like Rome, to cover up their machinations like Obama butchering 500,000 innocent Syrians.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1

Trump hasn't won a second term yet. Oh wait, you're talking about Obama.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by star flakes

That is a pre 1994 stand pat answer, as provided by a CIA media which is still producing whoppers like Russiagate and Coronavirus. Propaganda teaches that nations fall from within, reality provides facts that the French were destabilized by English intrigue. The same English in their bankers would produce a like event for the American Civil War. The English would also with Rothschild banking and America with Schiff banking bring down the Russian government. The United States current situation is seated in the federal reserve, a foreign owned corporation, which has been hijacking Foundations to funnel money along with the CIA to produce "cultural revolution" as the cover for another foreign covert intelligence action.
Charles Lindbergh Sr. wrote an interesting expose' on some of this which is pre everyone here reading this. There are few implosions which combust in nations from within. Germany in 1525, England 1653 and America 1776 were such uprisings, they were of benefit to all humanity in Protestantism, Cromwell succored the American Christian.
The 1% create fiction of miraculous societies falling apart from within like Rome, to cover up their machinations like Obama butchering 500,000 innocent Syrians.

Interesting star flakes.
The world (humankind) is integrated at countless levels and there's untold correlation/effort to preserve and destroy this national entity, in my view. My comment was focused on the moorings of the citizenry, and their corporate loyalties. I argue that authority from a Divine Monarch, kings on earth, presidents, and so forth down to the local dog catcher have more strife each year, even in this country, as citizens (and non-citizens) deem what is right and wrong, good and not good for them as an individual at the expense of others. Thus a country build on moral footings (USA) of law and order, struggles to maintain from within.

I certainly don't discount outside collaborators.

All we can do is be pro-active in our homes, schools, and churches defining and embracing that which seems good, and calling out as wrong, that which seems evil.
We are blessed beyond measure in this nation!

Mark
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 01:11 AM

Trump has played way more golf than Obama. Not that it matters, everyone is entitled to a little.leisure time.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 01:15 AM

Im just buying ammo monthly until I'm satisfied I have enough.....
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by loosegoose

Trump has played way more golf than Obama. Not that it matters, everyone is entitled to a little.leisure time.

Lesson for all though, don't attack Obama for golfing and promise not to play golf because you'll be too busy--then constantly play golf.

I support neither of them nor their golfing.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 01:16 AM

The difference being that between the golfing time Trump worked for and not against America . I din't think that I had to explain that on here but there ya go.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 01:22 AM

The difference being that between the golfing time Trump worked for and not against America . I din't think that I had to explain that on here but there ya go.

I think the issue is that during his campaign, Trump promised that he wouldn't have time to golf because hed be too busy working, which obviously didn't turn out to be true. I don't particularly care one way or the other, I think just think it's funny when people complain about Obama golfing when Trump has played almost twice as much. But like I said earlier, I don't fault either of them for having their leisure time. I'm more concerned about their various policies than how much they golf.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 01:26 AM

Golfing-the modern version of Nero fiddling while rome burns.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 01:27 AM

Everyone knows business is done on the course

Trump gets it done while golfing

Obama just played to get away from the first squatch
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 01:36 AM

I truly don't think it matters who gets elected, we live in an ungrateful society. If the left wins, the right (Whitey) will rebel; if the right wins, blm/antifa will rebel. I just pray that one's rebellion is less bloody than the other. This nation was built on Jesus Christ, and I feel that there are more of us Christians out there that will make the correct choice. If not, I'm prepared to stand up for my beliefs/family, and I hope that others are as well. God Bless!
Posted By: Ridge6375

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 01:39 AM

Well at least we can didnt have to pay for Trumps round of golf.
Posted By: James

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 01:52 AM

Change is inevitable. No use railing against it.

America will survive. Have faith in the old republic.

Jim
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 01:57 AM

I feel we are doing OK and the future looks bright for the USA. We have the wealth, energy, technology and capitalistic infrastructure to be successful and our younger generation will come through doing well. They will however need to be willing to become skilled in many areas with working knowledge as there is far less job security today than 40 years ago, so being willing and able to be mobile and multi- career based will help them be the new educated working middle class. The declaration of independence probably means more today to a twenty year old then it did to a 20 year old 40 years ago. Equality looms large for a growing population with higher levels of ethnicity.
To me the large issue today is the political nature we are choosing to utilize and take to move a nation forward. Freedom to me does not mean just 'the freedom to do as I please" but "the freedom to do what is right".
The huge societal and political issue of the day is passing judgement on what is "RIGHT" The ashes and embers of the Civil War which ended 156 years ago are still hot and when stirred, flames come with the new air. We have not resolved issues that are 150-200 years old so why would we believe that the current era of tension, angst and division will be short lived?
Many of the younger adults and families have chosen not to participate in organized religion or church for many reasons, many of which are the result of how they were treated or accepted when they attended. There are many like myself that will continue to stay active and work on spirituality as we have over time learned that acceptance is part of learning how to be more spiritual. That too may come for millions of our younger generations as they age and mature.
Bryce

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 01:57 AM

"The liberal and latitudinal viewpoints, teachings, and gleeful acceptance by the majority in our country, have taken deep root, decimating the Puritan heritage that landed on our shores centuries ago."

Good thing, too. Liberal thinking led to the foundation of our republic, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.

I doubt any of us would prefer living under Puritan rule.

Jim

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 02:02 AM

Burning witches sounds like fun though.LOL.
Or the cucking stool.
Posted By: Co�s

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 02:05 AM

I imagine people were saying the same thing at some point in every generation of our county's history. Are we past the point of no return? Yep, by about 244 years.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by walleye101

Mark,
I really don't think those liberal viewpoints have been as gleefully accepted as the media would like us to believe. I still think there is a strong moral compass among the vast silent majority. The Media's infatuation with mobs of violent protesters does not provide any real perspective on how widespread this type of thinking is.

I was thinking along the lines of theology walleye, rather than a political theme.

Liberal describes a widening view of what was once more conservative or restrictive in this country. In our lifetime, morality has been reduced to an individual morality, stripped away from a church often at odds amongst itself. Some Americans, no doubt hold an orthodox (tradition, time honored doctrine) belief in the God of the Bible, but far more align with cultural desires (denigration of the covenant of marriage, sex outside marriage, abortion advocacy, adherent behaviors embraced as normal, etc.), or a sect of the traditional Christian faith, but there is hope. Today's young adults look around and proclaim there is no truth in this world, or this country, but some still seek it.

There is great excitement among some that as these next decades tick by, those who honestly seek answers to the big questions of life, will dismiss all the political infighting as just more hot air blowing, from the eras of their parents and grandparents, and they will rekindle and seek the God of the Bible as Truth. God loves impossible odds. He works best when we least expect it most times.

Blessings
Mark

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by James
"The liberal and latitudinal viewpoints, teachings, and gleeful acceptance by the majority in our country, have taken deep root, decimating the Puritan heritage that landed on our shores centuries ago."

Good thing, too. Liberal thinking led to the foundation of our republic, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.

I doubt any of us would prefer living under Puritan rule.

Jim

The counselor is correct Your Honor. Enlightened thinkers did rise up and start this great nation of America.

But you have to admit also James, that while yesteryear's colonials debated the doctrines of God with passion and flair, today's post-modern debate things which... probably don't amount to much of much... except maybe to them.

The allegiance of church and state in the early Puritan colonies would have been a tad rigid for sure.

grin
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 02:58 AM

1. We have to make it thru this raging war until November.
2. We have to fight another war after November.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 03:11 AM

Mark June...we are in a constant battle with those who continue to begrudge Jesus Christ. I feel as parents, we are to blame for not holding true to the faith in which we were raised.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
Mark June...we are in a constant battle with those who continue to begrudge Jesus Christ. I feel as parents, we are to blame for not holding true to the faith in which we were raised.

Yukon,

I don't think I can disagree with you brother. I know for certain, that a culture which promised blessings for those who embraced make love not war, sex, drugs, and rock and roll, and the devil made me do it, has been a horrendous, evil lie, and has emptied the souls of millions in our country. People say folks are getting meaner. I say, naw, they just buy into what culture says makes you happy, and when it doesn't pan out so well, they get pretty crabby! Me, I like a day on the trap line (although today was 108 heat index, wow), where I can say a few prayers, catch a few critters, and pay a few bills. All lives matter here bro!

Truth be told, there has been an avalanche of cultural topics piled on top of traditional Christianity, and the response by good people, trying to do the right thing, for the wrong reasons (theology, seminaries, churches, the faithful), was to appease the culture rather than hold firm. It really picked up steam in the 1800's when modern marvels, and science burst forth in untold measure, proclaiming to hold the answers typically reserved to God, and aberrant Christian sects arose as new prophets were announced.

As we elevate and worship the created , we denigrate the Creator.
'Bout as simple as that.

We may be to blame in a sense as you mention, but all we can do is share the Good News. The Holy Spirit does the converting!

Blessings
Mark

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John

Yukon,

I don't think I can disagree with you brother. I know for certain, that a culture which promised blessings for those who embraced make love not war, sex, drugs, and rock and roll, and the devil made me do it, was a lie.

Truth be told, there has been an avalanche of cultural topics piled on top of traditional Christianity, and the response by good people, trying to do the right thing, for the wrong reasons (theology, seminaries, churches, the faithful), was to appease the culture rather than hold firm. It really picked up steam in the 1800's when modern marvels, and science burst forth in untold measure, proclaiming to hold the answers typically reserved to God, and aberrant Christian sects arose as new prophets were announced.

As we elevate and worship the created , we denigrate the Creator.
'Bout as simple as that.

We may be to blame in a sense as you mention, but all we can do is share the Good News. The Holy Spirit does the converting!

Blessings
Mark

AMEN
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Sprung&Rusty

Are we talking geography or people?
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
The train is going off the cliff no matter what . Trump was able to slow it down for us , so enjoy it will you can . If he wins we'll get another four yrs to prepare for disaster. If he loses ......look out !

That's pretty much how I see it also.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 12:07 PM

If people have it in their minds that the fate of the country rests on one man winning or losing one political office, then yes, America is too far gone, and has been for some time.
Posted By: goatman

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 01:49 PM

I think the issue is that during his campaign, Trump promised that he wouldn't have time to golf because hed be too busy working, which obviously didn't turn out to be true. I don't particularly care one way or the other, I think just think it's funny when people complain about Obama golfing when Trump has played almost twice as much. But like I said earlier, I don't fault either of them for having their leisure time. I'm more concerned about their various policies than how much they golf.

Where you finding this info? CNN?

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 01:59 PM

Several sources give info, but I assumed it was common knowledge. The guy owns golf courses, after all, and it's no secret he likes to golf.

golf1
golf 2
golf 3

If you've got sources to show Obama played more golf than Trump, I'd love to see them, but again, I don't think it really matters who played more golf. Its pretty.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Are we talking geography or people?

Exactly.
Posted By: yaaintdeadyet

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 02:39 PM

Yes.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 02:41 PM

I don't think it really matters who played more golf. Its pretty.

Pretty? Petty? Pretty petty?

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 03:01 PM

It's pretty petty to argue about petty stuff like who played a pretty dumb game of golf grin
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 04:17 PM

It's pretty petty to argue about petty stuff like who played a pretty dumb game of golf grin

Take a look at who President Trump plays golf with. Many of the deal with foreign heads of state and other dignitaries are made at a golf course. Business men know that a golf course is a great place to make strong relationships with others.

Keith
Posted By: Marty

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 04:21 PM

Here is a viewpoint on this, some of it from Gen. Flynn:

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 04:28 PM

Golf is an abomination. We need a country where deals are made fishing, playing horseshoes and wrenching on old pickups.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Coös
Golf is an abomination. We need a country where deals are made fishing, playing horseshoes and wrenching on old pickups.

Here, here!!! Let's see him take Kim Kong Un carp fishing in the river there in Washington DC. Sit on the shore, cast out some corn and dough bait, and that conflict will be over by noon!
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 04:31 PM

Golf to hard for ya there Coos?

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Golf to hard for ya there Coos?

Most likely yes, and I have no interest in finding out. I think I'd like hitting the balls a couple times to see what happens, but the rest of the golf culture strikes me as banal.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 04:50 PM

I tried golf a few times-found it useless waste of time.
Good exercise for old people who dont know how to trap.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 04:57 PM

And you didn't like it?

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 05:13 PM

Golf is a hard sport to master, trapping is much easier.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 05:14 PM

Opinions vary.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 05:19 PM

So is curling-but,like trapping- I found hockey much more satisfying.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 05:20 PM

Not really, I could teach anyone to be a good trapper in a few days, to be a good golfer takes much more than that.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

So is curling-but,like trapping- I found hockey much more satisfying.

Hockey was for Canadians who were
too pussified to play football !!! laugh

I knew you were a girly boy, BOCO !!!! laugh

w

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 05:23 PM

I have a buddy that competes on a curling team. Says at it's essence, it's a drinking game.

Not really, I could teach anyone to be a good trapper in a few days, to be a good golfer takes much more than that.

I doubt we have the same definition of "good trapper".
A good trapper is a finished trapper.

Boco wears figure skates when he plays hockey.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 05:30 PM

You guys should go get your shine box and kneel down with the rest of the american football players.
That whole so called sport is a disgrace.And its for wimps compared to hockey.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Coös

Here, here!!! Let's see him take Kim Kong Un carp fishing in the river there in Washington DC. Sit on the shore, cast out some corn and dough bait, and that conflict will be over by noon!

Get'm where they're comfortable to do deals.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
You guys should go get your shine box and kneel down with the rest of the american football players.
That whole so called sport is a disgrace.And its for wimps compared to hockey.

Take off, you hoser, Eh ? laugh

w

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 05:39 PM

Hockey players like football p!ayers took too many blows to the head.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 05:41 PM

I am sure many thought that when the CSA separated from the USA many felt it was beyond the point of no return.

it will likely just take the most number of American casualties ever and a lot of cities burned to the ground really no different than the last time the nation was sitting on the point of no return

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Hockey players like football p!ayers took too many blows to the head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHMi-j7W2gM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUbn5ss8j9c

I rest your case !!! laugh

w
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 05:50 PM

Always time.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 05:54 PM

I almost qualified for the Olympic badminton team.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 06:15 PM

i lobbied for years to get twerking in as the sport it really is.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 06:24 PM

The only thing that held me back from making the team,was trying to jump over the net.

Re: Is America - 07/01/20 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2

Do you sell videos ?? I was just thinking it would be good to have a video of that to watch while doing brass prep.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Is America - 07/02/20 06:17 PM

nah,just time to flush the toilet.

Better flush twice, it's a long way to Washington DC!

Re: Is America - 07/02/20 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Take a look at who President Trump plays golf with. Many of the deal with foreign heads of state and other dignitaries are made at a golf course. Business men know that a golf course is a great place to make strong relationships with others.

Keith

Funny, I don't remember you saying that when Obama was playing golf as president.

Jim

Re: Is America - 07/02/20 08:35 PM

Iranians and terrorists don't golf.

Re: Is America - 07/02/20 08:38 PM

Iranians and terrorists don't golf.

But do they like catching fish?

Re: Is America - 07/02/20 08:52 PM

Does Putin play golf? Why do we never see Trump playing with his good buddy?

Jim
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: Is America - 07/02/20 08:54 PM

Do you sell videos ?? I was just thinking it would be good to have a video of that to watch while doing brass prep.

A video of PCR twerking?

Good god man have you lost it?
Posted By: yaaintdeadyet

Re: Is America - 07/02/20 09:23 PM

The U.S.A. has no need to be "saved". The media aside the majority of citizens know and believe our country will once again excel. Other than those few, very few, that rarely excel individually.

Re: Is America - 07/02/20 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Keith

Funny, I don't remember you saying that when Obama was playing golf as president.

Jim

Funny, I don't ever remember saying anything about obama playing golf, while obama was president. A quick search will show I never did. I do remember saying all presidents do need time off while obama was president.

Funny, I don't remember you saying you stopped beating your wife yet, James? Get the idea?

You're rapidly devolving into the troll others say you are. Maybe you should lighten up on the pain pills for your ankle.

Keith

Re: Is America - 07/02/20 09:33 PM

snicker--snicker

Re: Is America - 07/02/20 10:23 PM

I like Milky Ways.

Re: Is America - 07/02/20 10:28 PM

some times ya feel like a nut,sometimes ya don't.

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 04:18 AM

Well, Keith, I won't call you a troll, or a liar.

But I don't remember you ever saying Obama was entitled to play golf in order to forge strong relationships with others.

I don't remember you saying anything about Obama playing golf. But plenty of others here whined about it.

Jim
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 04:26 AM

Jim

this is all anybody needs to see from you... the Russian hoax is dead and if justice be served those who pushed this garbage will see jail time..

So if you've got some evidence to link President Trump to the Russians I'd love to see it.....perhaps you can dig up the a Steel dossier that the DNC paid for as proof...?

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 04:40 AM

Trump's Russia connection isn't dead. Look at the Mueller report. Look at the way he's cozied up to Putin in the news. Look at how he's alienated US allies because he couldn't get Russia into the G-7.

I didn't say a thing about the Steele dossier.

Jim

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 04:45 AM

And I'd like to know, Keith, why some people here can support Trump with a single sentence, and you don't call them out as trolls.

You, sir, are a hypocrite.

Jim
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 04:47 AM

So James- I have to ask. Are the "Russians" in the room with us now? whistle

[Linked Image]

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 04:55 AM

I'm sure happy your fine with spying on a opposing campaign on a made up information..justice is coming for your DNC one way or another. You are so deep within your TDS (psychosis) that you can't see the errors of your thought. there was no there, there to begin with, a cabal of political hacks lead by 44 President. All this stinks more than a fresh bottle of gusto.. Justice is coming....by court or by sword.. it's coming. And if you will I'd still like to see the proof, other than "did you read the Muller Report" because I did...as a good Missourian would say....show me.

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 04:56 AM

I didn't say anything about the election collusion either. Although I believe it did happen, there isn't available evidence to prove it as of now. That may change when Trump leaves office.

I think the truth will come out in future years. Certainly, the Russians did meddle in our election, as demonstrated by the intelligence and Mueller report.

Jim

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 04:58 AM

you're a joke.... the bar can't be hard to pass... wow.

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 05:01 AM

You are the joke. Can't even express yourself in coherent thoughts.

Jim
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 05:05 AM

Maybe the Russians have hacked his brain and you are seeing a glitch in the Matrix James

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 05:06 AM

Or maybe you've drunk too much of the Kool-aid.

Jim

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 05:08 AM

is there something you didn't understand? For the past 3.5 years your Democratic house has tried to up end this President, they've tried everything but here you are telling me there's evidence that's going to come to light once he leaves office... really? I believe the future isn't going to be to your liking.. again show me, put forth the proof President Trump is a Russian asset..

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 05:13 AM

You keep trying to put words in my mouth. I never said Trump is a Russian asset.

I said he's buddies with Putin. And I said the Russians meddled in our election. Some Russians have been indicted for this.

Jim

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 05:27 AM

Jim

I get this isn't a court of law but tell me what are you implying with this statement, because what I read in that statement you are indeed I implying the the President is a asset to Russia. But I've found there is no honor with lawyers so I'm sure you can spin this as well.

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 05:28 AM

Well, Keith, I won't call you a troll, or a liar.

But I don't remember you ever saying Obama was entitled to play golf in order to forge strong relationships with others.

I don't remember you saying anything about Obama playing golf. But plenty of others here whined about it.

Jim

James what you're saying makes little sense. I could just as well say I don't remember you ever saying that pedophiles should not rape children or that the earth is round. It's just a weird way to cast dispersions on people.

I dislike obama. I think he was a terrible president. I think he was terrible for race relations in our country. I still have occasionally defended some of his decisions and actions, but I am obviously not going to jump in and defend a president I don't like every time I feel they are being disparaged. I even have said and meant it, that it would be incredibly interesting to meet him, or any other US President and have a real conversation with them.

Golf is a great way to make connections with people. When I was around 14 years old, my uncle Kent's father in law, Bruno, told me, You're a smart kid, so listen to me, if you want to do well in business, you've got to learn golf, kid." It was and is good advice.

Keith

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 05:32 AM

When is Hillary's trial?

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 05:49 AM

Keith, you can read back through the thread, if you missed something the first time.

When Obama was president, he was widely criticized here for playing golf. And I don't remember you ever excusing him, as you did Trump.

If forging friendships is good enough for Trump, then it was good enough for Obama. The only difference is Obama never promised not to play golf when he was campaigning.

I realize you don't like Obama, and that probably makes the difference. But fair is fair.

Jim

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 05:49 AM

Putin play golf?LOL
He rides Siberian tigers bareback.

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 05:57 AM

Keith, you can read back through the thread, if you missed something the first time.

When Obama was president, he was widely criticized here for playing golf. And I don't remember you ever excusing him, as you did Trump.

If forging friendships is good enough for Trump, then it was good enough for Obama. The only difference is Obama never promised not to play golf when he was campaigning.

I realize you don't like Obama, and that probably makes the difference. But fair is fair.

Jim

I am a reasonably decent human being, but I am not a saint and see no reason to always support people I see as bad, when I see them unfairly maligned. I doubt there is more than a handful of people on the planet who would. I believe the liberal left is bad for America and the world and that we would be better off without them.

I have not seen you speaking up when President Trump is falsely maligned by the few forum liberals.

Keith

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 10:08 AM

He's one of them usually doing it Keith.

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 11:00 AM

I don't see how President Trump can play golf in business suits he wears 24/7.
The man dresses formally more than almost anyone IMO.
My take is that Trump respects the position that he holds, serving this nation as he does.

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 12:19 PM

Marco
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 01:03 PM

I am not happy with D or R.

I am really unhappy with that collection of black dress wearing baboons called SCOTUS. They are worse than a collection of preachers arguing about and telling people what the correct interpretation is

Whole country is being run by people whose #1 goal is to make sure when you die you have less freedom than you were born with

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 02:15 PM

I don't see how President Trump can play golf in business suits he wears 24/7.
The man dresses formally more than almost anyone IMO.
My take is that Trump respects the position that he holds, serving this nation as he does.

Trump may golf more but he has tackled not only more issues, but issues that most politicians wouldn't consider because it wouldn't be popular.

He deserves a lot of credit for that alone.

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 02:30 PM

I wish Obama would have golfed more and and not ruined health insurance or give billions to a bunch of US hating terrorists. Not only is Trump a better President he's a better golfer. MAGA

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 04:38 PM

i'd like ta get ol Trumpy on Elno's.i'd make a red headed--oh wait.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Is America - 07/03/20 06:58 PM

America is and will be great. We just have a bunch of spoiled children acting out and getting away with it. Slowly but surely the silent majority will slowly rise. We will restore law and order. Prayer helps. Pray for president Trump and all of America
© 2024 Trapperman Forums