Home

‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’

Posted By: Finster

‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 12:07 AM

These people are unbelievable. Here's the "useful idiots" Carl Marx spoke about. Makes me want to puke!

Posted By: trap master

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 12:18 AM

what a piece of garbage, and look at all the brainless sheep following...
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 12:19 AM

Dude, go fishing or something. Drive down a country dirt road and shoot a groundhog. You gotta reduce your intake of this stuff or you’re gonna stroke out.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Dude, go fishing or something. Drive down a country dirt road and shoot a groundhog. You gotta reduce your intake of this stuff or you’re gonna stroke out.

X2, it's all about the election and Ginsburg, it will play out.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 12:25 AM

This makes me feel better. Imagine if that whole crowd was able to think for themselves - then we would be in trouble.
Posted By: Finster

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22

X2, it's all about the election and Ginsburg, it will play out.

Probably a good idea. I think tomorrow I'll shoot some clays.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 12:34 AM

If you ignore the left, you're going to be devastated when they take over and you did nothing to stop them.

Keith
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
If you ignore the left, you're going to be devastated when they take over and you did nothing to stop them.

Keith

The political see-saw has had little affect on my performance over the past 44 years. Devastated is a word they will use if I’m forced to do more than vote.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 01:09 AM

You know what? Practically every one in the world is on stolen land. Read some history. One tribe or nation was constantly overthrowing another tribe or nation.
Even the natives originally came here from somewhere. Think about it. Almost everyone is a thief if what thier ancestors did defines them.
That's why caring about race at all is stupid. We all got good and bad in our history. We are all in the same boat. Ain't no perfect race, ain't no perfect nation, all you can take responsibility for is your own actions.
Posted By: Boco

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 01:09 AM

That guy is like a rock star surrounded by groupies,lol.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 01:23 AM

Now you win a war on foriegn soil ....give the locals it all back...with military and police training . Then pay to rebuild the war damages cities.

What happened to conquer and claim for the Flag!!!
Posted By: KeithC

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 01:36 AM

We stupidly gave Japan much of our industry after beating them.

Keith
Posted By: Catch22

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 01:43 AM

Keith

It's not about ignoring Keith, it's about understanding and going forward, we're on borrowed time brother.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 01:43 AM

Bunch of little white girls trying to be cool
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 02:05 AM

I'm glad they realize it, I hope the realize they are free to leave anytime also.

I wonder if the stolen TV in their apartment they got the night before ever worries them
Posted By: Chuckles84

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 02:21 AM

https://youtu.be/cVi9bVeqH9E
Posted By: Born

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 02:30 AM

I haven't paid for my property, have a mortgage. . I haven't stole it form anyone . The Government relieves me of some of my cash for trying to own my property.
Posted By: patfundine

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 03:19 AM

I saw we stop giving them hand outs, and buy them a one way ticket to whatever country they would like to live in.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 10:17 AM

Keith

The political see-saw has had little affect on my performance over the past 44 years. Devastated is a word they will use if I’m forced to do more than vote.

I agree
Posted By: crosspatch

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 12:25 PM

Wow if there ever was a professional victim that guy with the loudspeaker is one. Probably spent his whole life blaming others for his failures and never done a day's work in his life. He needs to be on a counter terrorist watch list cause that is the kind of BS he is spewing.

Noticed not all the people there are necessarily sheeple mouthing his BS back to him.

What PAskinner said true enough too. No where on earth have people not walked over their neighbours and in turn had their neighbours walk over them. Thankfully we don't do that anymore in some places at least but in others still open season on your neighbours. The whole planet can not rewrite history but we can strive for the liberty, in our own countries at least, for all to freely make their own way in life. The liberty is there but too many have been brain washed into thinking their lot in life is the fault of others as opposed to their own fault for not using liberty and determination to get ahead on their own. A bad culture of victimhood on the go and growing I fear.
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 12:34 PM

Simon says................................
Posted By: yaaintdeadyet

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 12:49 PM

If you put too many fish in a barrel the lot will becomes nothing more than stink and bait. Or one of the same.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Now you win a war on foriegn soil ....give the locals it all back...with military and police training . Then pay to rebuild the war damages cities.

What happened to conquer and claim for the Flag!!!

I am pretty sure we can clear a spot in Africa or the far east, to send these protesters to, lol.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 04:17 PM

Wonder if his “revolution” is what I’d call a civil war? For a race that only makes up 6-12% of the population I don’t believe they have thought this through.
Yes, other races would stand with them, but they’d lose their will to fight when it gets real. And even some of their own don’t agree with them. The only reason this is still happening is Democrat’s are letting it continue.

We are still waiting for ANTIFA to come after the country boys...
Posted By: trapper les

Re: ‘I Am on Stolen Land… Built by Stolen People’ - 06/07/20 06:19 PM

The only reason it's still happening is because of Duty to retreat laws, and lack of Stand your Ground laws, and the lack of laws the flat out allow homicide in the name of property protection.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums