Home

national guard

Posted By: rex123

national guard - 05/30/20 05:06 PM

After last nights riot in Louisville they have set up a curfew and called out the national guard. Last night was the second night and was a lot worse than the first night. They are saying the trouble was caused by protesters from other cities.
Posted By: Osky

Re: national guard - 05/30/20 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
After last nights riot in Louisville they have set up a curfew and called out the national guard. Last night was the second night and was a lot worse than the first night. They are saying the trouble was caused by protesters from other cities.

Convenient excuse and wonderful way to excuse the locals. The powers to be are doing it here to avoid admitting to their ineptness.

Osky
Posted By: rex123

Re: national guard - 05/30/20 05:25 PM

I think your right because all the police did last night was stand and watch and the mayor said and did nothing.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: national guard - 05/31/20 06:55 PM

Yeah, sure! The protesters are from somewhere else.

Well, then, from where? How did they get here? Where are they staying?

Answer some of those questions, and I might believe it.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: national guard - 05/31/20 07:36 PM

I'm curious what the National Guard is going to do? Last time I'm aware of they shot rioters in the streets was back in 1970 at Kent State. That didn't go over too well.

So are they going to go in and hold hands with the thugs and swap spit?
Posted By: Pike River

Re: national guard - 05/31/20 07:40 PM

The outside agitators are crashing with radical local friends.

The National Guard in WI was assigned to protect the police districts and other oh lic buildings while the cops responded to calls.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: national guard - 05/31/20 07:45 PM

If they do nothing to stop them what difference does it make where they are coming from if when they are held accountable they will run back to their holes again.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: national guard - 05/31/20 07:56 PM

So if a couple dozen NG are standing watch outside a poleece building and rioters show up, what are they going to do? Stand aside or stand up and start cracking heads or shooting? Meaning hurt somebody.

Unless there is a real threat of getting hurt, what does a rioter have to fear from the National Guard? If their hands are tied, they are a toothless hound.

My personal solution as for what to do with the Ferguson rioters was a midnight drop off on an Island on the MO River.......two miles of cockleburs and willow sprouts to get to the nearest paved road.......strip em down to skivvies, leave them barefoot, give em a Snickers bar and bottle of water and turn em loose. Last words they would have heard was "watch out for the snakes"......and "if we catch you again, won't be nearly as much fun next time".

Re: national guard - 05/31/20 08:01 PM

You have the front lines with their hands up and others tossing objects from further back in the crowd, time to call it off and if they choose to keep it up so be it let the dogs out.
Posted By: brianmall

Re: national guard - 05/31/20 08:38 PM

Times have changed!
Technology has changed!
Today's guard is more deployed then active duty! (Very well trained!)

Not only guard has been deployed! Active components as well have been put on alert and/or activated.

I'm not sure that putting these animals down (while they are in the act) will go over badly at this point in our hostory?. The only ones who will riot over it are already rioting! The rest of us are so sick and tired of it that we are close to taking matters into our own hands and would probably applaud force being used!
Posted By: brianmall

Re: national guard - 05/31/20 08:41 PM

Looks like the lagitament protestors are actually confronting the terrorist as well!? Looks to be that all the meyham is organised by Democratic officials, given popularity by mass media, and carried out by BLM/Antifa!?
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: national guard - 05/31/20 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Osky
Originally Posted by rex123

Convenient excuse and wonderful way to excuse the locals. The powers to be are doing it here to avoid admitting to their ineptness.

Osky

The mayors of St Paul and Minneapolis plus the governor tried to blame it all on outsiders. It seems that so far 80 percent that have been arrested are from MN.

Re: national guard - 05/31/20 09:32 PM

All deflection to cover for a lack of true leadership, blaming everything they can but afraid to do anything about it they don’t want to lose the woke crowd that supports them.

Trying to blame White Supremacy groups I have yet to see them clowns since the start I doubt they would fair well in that crowd.
Posted By: Art S

Re: national guard - 05/31/20 09:34 PM

Susan Rice is blaming .............. THE RUSSIANS . lol
© 2024 Trapperman Forums