Home

Make America Great

Posted By: danvee

Make America Great - 03/31/20 06:07 PM

Sad 3 months after the pearl harbor was attacked the first Sherman tank came off the assembly lines we were starting to produce airplanes ships and other military weapons like the world has never seen. We ended the war with the worlds first atomic weapon and now we cant even get m95 masks to care givers sad. We could never win a war like ww 2 again.
Posted By: Dana I

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 06:12 PM

Wow! I hadn't thought of it that way yet. That is sad.
Posted By: danvee

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 06:13 PM

I just heard Milan Italy built an emergency hospital in 10 days grant it Im sure its not state of art but its something.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 06:18 PM

You apparently don't read or watch the news, or you fail to comprehend it. American companies, under President Trump's direction, are starting to produce massive quantities of masks, ventilators, modular hospitals, medication, test kits and other necessary supplies.

Keith
Posted By: brianmall

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 06:21 PM

From what I understand

Trump went straight to the private sector and asked for help. And the private sector has stepped up in less than 4 weeks! So much so, that there was a comment made by one of those doctors that by fall we won't need anything when we get hit with wave two of this virus.

Keep America Great!

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 06:22 PM

It was all the red tape he had to cut through that slowed us down!

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 06:23 PM

Heck

Left was calling him racist back in December when he put travel restrictions on China. Now they are saying he didn't do enough!

The virus that will end up killing America is the Democratic party!
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 06:24 PM

Not a good Comparison 1941 americans were volunteering in droves not knowing the outcome of their actions Everyone was expected to get out and Work The Government paid But for the collection of Raw materials from squirrel hides to scrap iron , milkweed pods sheeps wool not for sitting home hiding out and hoarding

But you are right we couldnt win another war like that, I doubt Germany and Japan would have sent us Uniforms, Ammo and medical supplies in 1941
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 06:29 PM

You would be surprised what would happen IF Congress declared War on a country. Tray and find someone that was alive and remember WWII. You will be amazed. One thing people were much different in those days. JMO
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 06:33 PM

Ford and GM teamed up to produce 50,000 ventilators by July 1st. I see a lot of companies stopping and retooling for the virus, it's pretty amazing. Not to far from me a company stopped what the make and are now making face shields.

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 06:35 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 06:42 PM

Sent your meme to my Anyone But Trump relatives Thank You
Posted By: wallfur

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 06:43 PM

Bingo!!!!
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 06:44 PM

Vote for Trump aka" The Candy Man"
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 06:58 PM

3M has been cranking out n95 masks and increasing production well before things went South here. Remember we aren't even a full month into the crisis here.

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 07:01 PM

Catch22 are Ford and GM rearming their robots in The USA or just going to import the ventilators
Posted By: k snow

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 07:03 PM

I work for a company that is responding as fast as we can, through routes never utilized before to produce hygiene products. No one here is sitting on their hands.

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
Catch22 are Ford and GM rearming their robots in The USA or just going to import the ventilators

From what I read it's in a Michigan plant.
Posted By: 10bands

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by danvee
Sad 3 months after the pearl harbor was attacked the first Sherman tank came off the assembly lines we were starting to produce airplanes ships and other military weapons like the world has never seen. We ended the war with the worlds first atomic weapon and now we cant even get m95 masks to care givers sad. We could never win a war like ww 2 again.

Head in the sand syndrome? A local distillery/restaurant here is now producing hand sanitizer by the gallon. Donating the majority to health care facilities but if you place a take out order with the restaurant you get some too.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 07:14 PM

Today we learned that some cleaners have just been approved to clean the n95 masks and UV is now approved to clean the masks.
Posted By: trap master

Re: Make America Great - 03/31/20 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by brianmall
Heck

Left was calling him racist back in December when he put travel restrictions on China. Now they are saying he didn't do enough!

The virus that will end up killing America is the Democratic party!

that is the dang truth there!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by 10bands

Head in the sand syndrome? A local distillery/restaurant here is now producing hand sanitizer by the gallon. Donating the majority to health care facilities but if you place a take out order with the restaurant you get some too.

Same here many alcohol places have joined in to make wipes and hand sanitizers.
Posted By: obaro

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 01:21 AM

The 'My Pillow" outfit is now producing masks. Said it took little bit to retool and perfect the operation, but they are up and going at it now. The owner/founder made headlines for going off script when being interviewed a day or two ago. I' m gonna have to try his product pretty soon.

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 01:35 AM

Lots of folks making masks every old lady that knows how to sew in many places, the mattress company in Sioux Falls jumped right in and started making them they had all the material on hand.
Posted By: Zookeeper

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 01:37 AM

Three weeks ago, a small company near Iowa City called DNA Technologies turned out 750,000 test kits. Two weeks ago, the same place turned out 2.3 million test kits. I don't know how many they did last week, but not bad for a small company that nobody ever heard of.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Lots of folks making masks every old lady that knows how to sew in many places, the mattress company in Sioux Falls jumped right in and started making them they had all the material on hand.

My wife is one of them old ladys! Her and her church groupe are all building three ply cloth masks for one or two local hospitals. I gave her a kiss and a big thumbs up!
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 12:01 PM

Excellent thread showing how Americans are coming together for the common good!
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 12:04 PM

Did you know the masks used during the Obama administration were never replenished. Look it up.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 12:10 PM

When are we going to get back into producing the necessary supplies this country needs, like meds and important things that we turned over to china to mmake? That right there was a shameful thing, to have your major enemy in the world producing almost all the meds this countrys people depend on!

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 01:55 PM

That’s how our politicians get rich Lee by brokering deals like that, just like sending our jobs overseas.

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 02:09 PM

Did the Chinese come over and grab out business leaders? or when the NAFTA agreement was signed run over to China to increase there profit margin?
Posted By: hippie

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Getting There
Did the Chinese come over and grab out business leaders? or when the NAFTA agreement was signed run over to China to increase there profit margin?

My opinion on that's is,

Our companies were forced over there and to Mexico and Canada by decades of bad trade agreements. They could not compete and had to move or shut down. So yes, NAFTA run a bunch to Mexico and Canada while more were run across the pond because of lop-sided tariff agreements elsewhere.
Posted By: Dave Kimball

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 02:32 PM

We can still win...drop the bomb(s) first!
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Originally Posted by Getting There

My opinion on that's is,

Our companies were forced over there and to Mexico and Canada by decades of bad trade agreements. They could not compete and had to move or shut down. So yes, NAFTA run a bunch to Mexico and Canada while more were run across the pond because of lop-sided tariff agreements elsewhere.

It all started when Slick Willy, The Chicken Plucker
gave "MOST FAVORED NATION TRADING STATUS"
to the Chinese Communists back in the early 1990's.

From that moment on, the stampede for the door
of United States manufacturers to move their operations
to China began and the death of American manufacturing began.

NAFTA was the final nail in the coffin, and here we are today
with China becoming a clear & present danger to the
security of the United States.

Thank you Bill Clinton.

The Virus should be called "Clinton's Revenge" !!!! mad

w
Posted By: Muskrat

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer

My wife is one of them old ladys! Her and her church groupe are all building three ply cloth masks for one or two local hospitals. I gave her a kiss and a big thumbs up!

Susan is cranking them out after work.

[Linked Image]

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 11:14 PM

In most cases the Chinese in most cases just copy thing. There are no patten right in China. Also there are very few environmental controls or labor laws.

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 11:18 PM

The Politicians have been telling us that sending our jobs overseas would be good for us, it turned out it was good for the people selling that bull and not the people they lied to.
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 11:33 PM

I did my patriotic duty today and gave a woman a sewing machine to make masks. The first time I heard the word shafta outta ol bills mouth I knew we were soon to be screwed big-time.Im not sure what good it did, now I have to pay as much for junk chinese hip boots and other clothing as I did for USA made stuff? You can literally poke your finger through the new gen Carhartt clothing- before it took 2 years just to break in the USA made Carhartts.
Posted By: James

Re: Make America Great - 04/01/20 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung&Rusty

Did you know the masks used during the Obama administration were never replenished. Look it up.

You mean Trump had three years to make up that deficiency, but never did so?

Jim
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 12:11 AM

He shouldn't have had to.

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 12:14 AM

Barry must of lied again or sent it to his cousins in Iran.
Posted By: star flakes

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 12:30 AM

Caregivers? Sounds like a facial hair moment of political correctness.

Dry your tears, as Republican Governor DeWine of Ohio and President Donald Trump, have gone beyond masks, to a new technology which sterilizes used masks and makes one mask into a thousands for doctors and nurses.
Thank God America could never win a war like World War II again, as Coronavirus is a biological weapon, and America would be dead to the last coyote. America has the firepower to win a 22nd century war as the United States does not have the bullets or bombs to fight a conventional war against the billions of Asia.
The only thing you have right, is it is sad, that Pearl Harbor was ever allowed to be attacked to start World War II.
Americans are still thinking out of the box in Coronavirus and not listening to the media whine about issues already resolved.
Posted By: Vincenator

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 12:45 AM

Come on now folks,our unstable genius,dumpie, knows all.He knew all about it from the getgo! Its just like the flu,it will go away,I mean I knew it would be a pandemic! So why wouldnt he know about the equipment he had on hand when a crisis would come around.Oh yeah,he didnt need a pandemic task force,so get rid of it. Still dosent have a clue! Nightly coronavaius update more like the three stooges(dumpie,pence and dr.redfield....redfield no longer up there after Senator from California shamed him into telling the world of the law allowing free testing that he and cdc sent memo describing of it prior to meeting so that it could be enacted upon.Shamefull,one hand dosent know what the other is doing(except for DR,Fauci) Even dumpie stated pence took 5 min to answer a question(about where are the ventalators) without answering it. Make America great,send out the clowns!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 12:53 AM

Not another one crazy

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 12:55 AM

laugh

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 01:04 AM

They're coming out of the woodwork!
Posted By: Andy27

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 01:10 AM

^^ wait until November.

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 01:12 AM

So you guys can vote for any Democrat with a pulse?

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 01:17 AM

The nut house must be cutting them loose like the jails are now maybe?

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Not another one crazy

yep lol.

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

I’ve voted both ways in the past, can you say the same?
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
You apparently don't read or watch the news, or you fail to comprehend it. American companies, under President Trump's direction, are starting to produce massive quantities of masks, ventilators, modular hospitals, medication, test kits and other necessary supplies.

Keith

This ^^ Times 10.....I've been watching things develop every day because my business depends on the outcome. What the USA can bring to bear on a problem is simply amazing. No other country even comes close, and Im not talking about the political side......plain old Americans and American businesses are stepping unto the plate and hitting home runs. What they have accomplished in the last two weeks is amazing. I'm reminded every day of what that Japanese general said after bombing Pearl Harbour..." I'm afraid we have woken a sleeping giant,"... Kinda sad in a way because it makes you realize just how much could be accomplished in regular times if everyone would pull together like they are now...

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by Andy27
Originally Posted by Lugnut

I’ve voted both ways in the past, can you say the same?

Sounds like a tranny grin
Posted By: Vincenator

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 01:52 AM

Bless the folks that are responding as citizens helping the effort. Answering the call for making masks,sanitizers,volunteering their services to help the under resourced over stressed medical personnel.
Its going to get worst before it gets better.Yikes! Still no national guideline ,watch Mississippi and FLA.Gov of Georgia just had a" revelation"Asystematic people can spread the virus!(This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)???Well friday Mississippi will do stay at home order.(why wait?) after recinding the local mayors stay at home orders.Why isnt it a national standard? Gosh,wouldnt want to be blamed for slowing the economy! Lets get everything open for Easter.Thats feasible .If the economy tanks we can blame the states instead of the white house.
Also why are medical supplies being sent overseas and the stockpiled ventilators not in working order, as dumpie allowed maintenance contract to expire.As said before by me (coming out of the woodwork) this monster dumpie is a incompetent crook.Has been since he stole his first lollipop and blamed someone else.
Ask your self how is he such a great business man after going bankrupt about 5 times,but who is counting???Handled himself well in Atlantic City NJ ,but he was a democrat then.
Enough of this gripping. I will step down from this soap box and let the intelligent ones take the baton and talk about and suggest dropping a bomb on someone to solve things or blame past administrations for everything.Three years to gut this country and pat himself on the back .Best liked on facebook! Now that a accomplishment to be proud of! People,we are in for a rough ride.....
Posted By: ram345

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 02:03 AM

Trump says that these companies are producing all this medical support equipment
But The medical professionals in the trenches and state governors say not!
Who do you Believe Trump? A man with over 15,000 proven (on video)
Documented lies? Or the medical professionals who dedicate their lives to save Americans!
They don't care what party affiliation the patients are. Trump dropped the ball long ago....

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 02:04 AM

Antigov the question wasn’t even directed to you, but this is what you seem to do from what I’ve seen in the last few weeks. Try antagonize everyone you can. You are one sick individual. Maybe you don’t have to work that’s why you post so much idk, disability, sucking whatever you can off the government I would guess. I don’t get to post much or even frequent the site like you do cause I have to WORK. What are you doing living out in that liberal state anyways, soaking up all benefits you can I would guess. Total hypocrite, and a pot stirrer.
Posted By: ram345

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 02:05 AM

America is great and has always been great years before this administration......
Posted By: Posco

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by ram345
Trump dropped the ball long ago....

This turned into something of a crisis about a month ago.

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 02:08 AM

The states have the right to set their own policies. Federalism.
The Easter suggestion was abandoned as not doable a week ago. You know that.
You should probably see someone about your TDS.

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by ram345
Trump says that these companies are producing all this medical support equipment
But The medical professionals in the trenches and state governors say not!
Who do you Believe Trump? A man with over 15,000 proven (on video)
Documented lies? Or the medical professionals who dedicate their lives to save Americans!
They don't care what party affiliation the patients are. Trump dropped the ball long ago....

It’s been all over the news a lot of people and companies are gearing up and making what’s needed more every day.

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 02:29 AM

Antigov the question wasn’t even directed to you, but this is what you seem to do from what I’ve seen in the last few weeks. Try antagonize everyone you can. You are one sick individual. Maybe you don’t have to work that’s why you post so much idk, disability, sucking whatever you can off the government I would guess. I don’t get to post much or even frequent the site like you do cause I have to WORK. What are you doing living out in that liberal state anyways, soaking up all benefits you can I would guess. Total hypocrite, and a pot stirrer.

Last few weeks ? I take it you're not working ? Gonna soak up some of that Trump money....lol

Stick around if your skin is thick enough !

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 02:34 AM

^^^ don’t qualify for his socialist ideals. Take it you do?And always have?

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 02:37 AM

^^^ don’t qualify for his socialist ideals. Take it you do! And always have.

So I'm right you're not working ........hmmm
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 02:37 AM

The nut house must be cutting them loose like the jails are now maybe?

I strongly suspect you're right Jerry.

Keith

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
^^^ don’t qualify for his socialist ideals. Take it you do! And always have.

So I'm right you're not working ........hmmm

Your right. I travel for work, and work in oil and gas industry, which is failing miserably because our president keeps letting the saudis flood our market with cheap oil. The oil company I was working for two weeks ago shut down all projects till further notice due to Covid-19. Therefore I actually have been able to spend some time with my family tapping maple trees, and making syrup. Next week hoping to do some spring beaver trapping. Been kinda nice. What have you been up to other then Sitting on this forum all day?
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 02:52 AM

Is there anything that is not Trumps fault? Some of you have lost your minds.

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 02:52 AM

Hmmm ... So you are bitter , and as it turns out I'm the one working and YOU ARE NOT !!!!!!

So maybe you should go back and edit the post where you became an unhinged hypocrite

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 03:00 AM

I’ve bit long enough, and don’t usually stoop to someone of your level. Better go to bed, you have to get up for work tomorrow. Actually you will find someone else to argue with the rest of the night I’m sure.

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 03:03 AM

Gets bored logs in to talk smack gets feeling hurt takes ball goes home.

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 03:07 AM

I’ve bit long enough, and don’t usually stoop to someone of your level. Better go to bed, you have to get up for work tomorrow. Actually you will find someone else to argue with the rest of the night I’m sure.

Its not bed time here yet andy , 3 hrs behind you. Even though i hate liberals i dont wish ill upon you ........you work in the oil industry and it has its ups and downs just like construction.
It will get better for you , keep your head up !!!

Re: Make America Great - 04/02/20 03:07 AM

Gets bored logs in to talk smack gets feeling hurt takes ball goes home.

Lol
© 2024 Trapperman Forums