Home

Turn in your neighbor.

Posted By: Trap Setter

Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 07:58 PM

Our supreme leader Tony Evers just issued shelter in place order and was asked if police will be pulling people over and questioning them. His response was all jurisdictions are going to be different but no they won't. They will be expecting tips from the public if people are not following the new law.
Remind anyone of anything?
Don't worry it's for the good of the [/s]fatherland[s] state.

Now I'm not saying this virus isn't dangerous or that people shouldn't take precautions but if I go out for a drive or to fish trap hunt whatever it isn't a danger to the public. How could it be if my job requires me to interact with those same people every day?

What's next?
Posted By: Boco

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 08:29 PM

Google cannibal island russia,for whats next.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 08:39 PM

If stopped just say your not answering questions, then dont answer any.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 08:45 PM

Can you imagine living in a country where your neighbor might call the cops on you for holding a church service in your living room, and then the cops might come and bust up that church service? That the country we live in today.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 09:32 PM

You can still go about your daily business. Just no congregating. Go for a walk, go to the park, whatever you want. If police see you in a group out in public they will just make everyone separate. You won't get arrested.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 09:41 PM

the thing is you can do out door activities , you can go for a drive , you can go to any essential store.

what they are looking to avoid is the issue they had in FL , that has my dad HOT right now.

all marinas , beaches and boat landings in FL are to be closed now because a 150 boats full of people had a party on a sandbar off the coast of Miami.

Miami and FL parties over spring break were a huge spread of covid 19 to many states WI included.

my dad is retired and his retirement is fishing in FL till mid April when he comes back to WI fishing
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung&Rusty
You can still go about your daily business. Just no congregating. Go for a walk, go to the park, whatever you want. If police see you in a group out in public they will just make everyone separate. You won't get arrested.

Now cut that out. TS was just trying to keep the hype going. I absolutely hate evers, but, all in all, This is just another toothless declaration, that will keep people from getting fired for not working, cover his butt, and to keep awareness of the virus upfront in the public eye. I will wager that not one person will ever get arrested for going to work.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 09:49 PM

Do the Police have to remain 6 feet away??
Posted By: Posco

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 09:51 PM

The purge.
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 09:53 PM

I can understand the concern as it sounds a lot like a turn in your neighbors for harboring Jews type of thing, or a trial run to see whom all will be willing to turn in a neighbor for having that firearm that just got banned. I would imagine it is just a feelgood measure for the politician, though it is smart to keep vigilant and be leery of such things. IMO
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 09:54 PM

grading us just like fur.
Posted By: amspoker

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 09:57 PM

Things are pretty chill here despite the restrictions. Don't know how things are in the cities. Apparently the rural folk are mostly "essential".
Posted By: asphalttrapper

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 09:59 PM

I don't know anyone that will not be going to work .I talked to a few businesses that I deal with this time of year they all say they fall under essential businesses.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 10:03 PM

The companies I work with are scared of liability for not following guidelines and an employee gets ill. Most will not let anyone except an employee past the front door.

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 10:03 PM

I dont understand why you would want a houseful of people when any flu is getting passed around.

I also dont believe you will get arrested for holding church in your home. if you see officers knocking on the door just dont answer it.

you could print a copy of the first amendment off and pin that to the outside of the locked door.

If they break in make sure to film and demand a jury trial.

hire an ambulance chaser to sue as they will have earned it

our government does not have the authority, to give themselves the authority, to suspend the constitution
Posted By: Aix sponsa

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 10:16 PM

People have been turning others in since the beginning of time. That’s just how it is.

When there are cash rewards involved, it doesn’t have to even be true for some to go fishin’.
Posted By: Rimrock1

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

I also dont believe you will get arrested for holding church in your home.
our government does not have the authority, to give themselves the authority, to suspend the constitution

+1
Posted By: Posco

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Rimrock1
Originally Posted by danny clifton

I also dont believe you will get arrested for holding church in your home.

+1

That would be pitchfork time.
Posted By: grampy

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 10:37 PM

Just an honest question to those who know how to get stats. Did the flu ever rack up so many people requiring hospitalization, in such a short period of time, as the convid19? Tks
Posted By: hippie

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 11:37 PM

I like my neighbors, went and chatted with them today since they are home and can't work. Construction workers that do bridges. Go figure.
Posted By: brianmall

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 11:45 PM

Evansville IN just put out a statement that those caught out after 1155 will be charged with a misdemeanor!
Posted By: brianmall

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 11:46 PM

Takes effect after 1159 and will remain in effect till further notice!!!!!!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 11:51 PM

Been beaver trapping no time for crowds pretty sure the beavers won’t have the Corona BS. I did do a transport the jails are cutting back on who they are holding people with high amount warrants they will get them again later is the plan. I did wear a mask at the other jail I was picking up at when I was there.

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/24/20 11:51 PM

city councils are experts at passing ordinances that cost a lot of money to get overturned in court, you wont win in city court. those judges like their cushy jobs to much. you have to pay the expense of an appeal. here it is to district court.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/25/20 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by brianmall
Evansville IN just put out a statement that those caught out after 1155 will be charged with a misdemeanor!

Is the virus suddenly more dangerous after 1155 or what?
Posted By: rex123

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/25/20 12:31 AM

The 2019-2020 flu season which is still going on 16,000 dead and 280,000 in hospital. That's in about 6 months.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/25/20 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by rex123
The 2019-2020 flu season which is still going on 16,000 dead and 280,000 in hospital. That's in about 6 months.

Be careful some one here dont like reality .....lol
Posted By: can45

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/25/20 12:58 AM

Wisconsin is ruled by a Democrat Governor, what are the Republican state governors doing?
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/25/20 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
Originally Posted by Sprung&Rusty

Now cut that out. TS was just trying to keep the hype going. I absolutely hate evers, but, all in all, This is just another toothless declaration, that will keep people from getting fired for not working, cover his butt, and to keep awareness of the virus upfront in the public eye. I will wager that not one person will ever get arrested for going to work.

Yup just trolling. All hype! I'm gonna go down to the [/s]coffee shop, tavern,down town [s] grocery store. No big deal government should tell me what is essential as I am not smart enough to figure it out myself. Maybe they should tell me who I should hang out with. Oh they did, good dodged another bullet. Now if they could get their act together and tell me what type of gun I can have I'd finally be safe.

All hype NBD nothing to see here, carry on.
Posted By: Wild_WI

Re: Turn in your neighbor. - 03/25/20 01:23 AM

The wife came home with some kind of work permit tonight apparently alows her to drive starting tomorrow with her work badge and drivers license..... I ordered more ammo lol
© 2024 Trapperman Forums