Posted By: warrior

Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/24/20 07:50 PM

According to the media, that is.

Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/24/20 07:55 PM

Sounds like a darwin award to me.
Posted By: teal

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/24/20 08:54 PM

In the past, I've told people to "eat poo". If they do and die from salmonella, is that on me? Am I now liable?

The world becomes increasing ludicrous by the minute.
Posted By: Flipper

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/24/20 09:01 PM

A man in South Dakota committed suicide. That’s the media’s fault with there doom and gloom.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/24/20 09:07 PM

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski on MSNBC's Morning Joe show were putting the death of this man squarely on Trump essentially calling him a murderer.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/24/20 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski on MSNBC's Morning Joe show were putting the death of this man squarely on Trump essentially calling him a murderer.

Maggots need fired at the minimum.........wont happen though
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/24/20 09:11 PM

send em to Italy
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/24/20 09:15 PM

Get a rope
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/24/20 10:27 PM

That is crazy for sure but the real issue is there is a huge run on those drugs and many lupus patients and others are finding it harder to get their meds.

Bryce
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/24/20 11:02 PM

This was for a fish tank and just sounded like the mentioned drug. People like this are to stupid to even own a fish tank. What the idiot took was pure poison. A pill to put in a fish tank to kill algae. What an idiot!
Posted By: Furvor

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/24/20 11:05 PM

Next thing you know Trump may be suggesting people drink dihydrogen oxide.
Posted By: Nelly

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/24/20 11:05 PM

If I'm not mistaken, chloroquine required a prescription when I was required to take it while working in Panama and Nicaragua.
Who are these doctors who are writing enough prescriptions to cause a shortage?
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/24/20 11:33 PM

Those two are the so called east coast elite snobs that we, middle America and fly over country people, literally hate.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/24/20 11:59 PM

You nailed it Grandpa Trapper. Scarborough I just can't stomach but I get a kick out of watching Mika Brzezinski. She is the epitome of an elite liberal, a fabulously sophisticated socialite who believes she is so much smarter than us common folk.

I like watching her child-like facial expressions and immature reactions to anything she doesn't like or agree with.

Back when Chris Christie was Gov of NJ she was fixated on him. She couldn't stop making snide comments and fat jokes about him. One time he was on the show she challenged him to run a marathon with her.

I was surprised when I found out she was boinking Joe, figured her for a man-hater/Me Too type.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/25/20 12:01 AM

I was surprised when I found out she was boinking Joe, figured her for a man-hater/Me Too type.

She can only boink one at a time. Pretty women tend to overestimate their value.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/25/20 12:03 AM

Let's not forget about the dead intern in Joe's office...
Posted By: 3togo

Re: Trump is poisoning corona victims! - 03/25/20 02:36 PM

The guy ate chloroquine phosphate, a chemical used for cleaning aquariums. That's why he wasn't a pharmacist.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums