Home

When will coronavirus make this list ?

Posted By: AntiGov

When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 12:42 AM

Right now with insignificant numbers its a crisis

When it reaches hundreds of thousands will it become non serious and normal like this list

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 01:40 AM

According to that chart our regular ole flu kills say 50K a year (could be more.) It now March, almost a quarter of the year gone so we should be close to the 12K mark of deaths from the regular Flu...yet not one word about all those deaths on the news. Stock Market didn’t drop because of it either.

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 02:31 AM

I heard today it was 18,000 yr to date from regular flu

We have a long long long long ways to go to catch up with thge coronavirus

I guess its like a family giving the new puppy all of thier attention
Posted By: wr otis

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 02:38 AM

1.5 million give or take, die from diarrhea per year worldwide. That's some stinky business.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 02:42 AM

2 cases now in SD but that was expected.
Posted By: Boco

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 02:57 AM

Take lines 4 8 and 15,add them together and multiply by 10-that the projected deaths for corona.

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
Take lines 4 8 and 15,add them together and multiply by 10-that the projected deaths for corona.

Would that be Biden math ?

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 03:02 AM

No thats real math.Thats how the flu kills people and corona has a death rate 10 times the flu,and that is currently a conservative estimate.That is based on a 1% death rate,(flu is 0.1).Corona is currently around 4% but they use the conservative estimate of 1% because of the suspected undiagnosed cases.It will be more clear as it takes hold.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 03:03 AM

2 people get Corona no big deal, next day 4 have it, no big deal by the end of a week 128 people have it, no big deal, if it keeps going at that rate by the end of week two 32,000 people have it, not a huge deal. By the time week 3 comes around 4,000,000 people have it and over 2% are dying from it.

Do you see why it has people concerned?

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 03:04 AM

No thats real math.

So your saying 2.5 million in the us this year , if thats true all of canada will be dead
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
No thats real math.

So your saying 2.5 million in the us this year , if thats true all of canada will be dead

Right now they are saying they expect almost everyone in the U.S to be exposed to it and it has been killing over 2% of people who get it.

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
2 people get Corona no big deal, next day 4 have it, no big deal by the end of a week 128 people have it, no big deal, if it keeps going at that rate by the end of week two 32,000 people have it, not a huge deal. By the time week 3 comes around 4,000,000 people have it and over 2% are dying from it.

Do you see why it has people concerned?

Nope

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 03:06 AM

Now your doing biden math.

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 03:09 AM

Now your doing biden math.

Ha ! I tnought you only had a couple million up there ........not 37 million

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 03:14 AM

Sorry boco but i dont think millions are gonna die here in the usa this yr from coronavirus

Do you believe it ?

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 01:37 PM

Sorry boco but i dont think millions are gonna die here in the usa this yr from coronavirus

Do you believe it ?

Boco ?
Posted By: cathryn

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 02:11 PM

Never. Its all hype..fake news.

There is no threat to the US from the corona virus just ask Chief Dipshit
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 02:21 PM

Do you believe it ?

Not millions, hundreds of thousands is realistic.

If you really want to educate yourself watch this interview.

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 02:32 PM

So you think hundreds of thousands will die from the coronavirus in the USA anually , 49 er ?
Posted By: cathryn

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 02:50 PM

If one person dies its too many..especially if it's your family member. My .02
Posted By: danvee

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 02:51 PM

Seems odd all the other virus outbreaks like Ebola, SARS, MERS have never got hyped or spread like this. Business have never responded like this even POTUS is paying attention. Seems like a lot of folks on this site believe in good science when it comes to managing wildlife but all the science about this virus is fake.

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 03:01 PM

So you think hundreds of thousands will die from the coronavirus in the USA anually , 49 er ?

No, not annually, there is a good chance though in the next 6 monthe it could happen.

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 03:05 PM

News media is not science .

Boco and 49er won't answer my question , so how bout you danvee?

Do you think Corona will kill millions or at least hundreds of thousands in the USA anually ?
Posted By: Art S

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 03:11 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Art S
[Linked Image]

They should seal off the top and bottom of those water jugs. Only sure what to make sure you don’t die by the virus.

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 03:47 PM

News media is not science .

Boco and 49er won't answer my question , so how bout you danvee?

Do you think Corona will kill millions or at least hundreds of thousands in the USA anually ?

Uhm...

I did answer your question.

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 04:59 PM

Invasion of the daleks.

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 05:14 PM

Well not sure where you get your news Fox news announced the world health organization declared its a global pandemic, all the news stations showing a drop in the stock market business closing and all countries reporting more cases including Iran which has no way to deal with it. I guess the whole world, the health organizations stock market and world governments are just making up fake news. Yeah some folks will continue to stick their head in the sand, if the US does not take it serious right now it will spread and be worse. Once the hospitals and medical systems collapse that is when it will really take off. A lot of folks thought that chronic wasting was hyped up look at what is going on now with the loss of wildlife and its just getting started. Spanish influenza killed more individuals than world war 1. Yeah its fake news
Posted By: Catch22

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 05:16 PM

I have to admit, it's looking a bit serious now.

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 05:24 PM

Well its a real thing and perception becomes reality. I hope the governments can keep a lid on things. Its not the end of the world but its going to run its coarse. Right now the white house has to take it serious and forget about a lot of other baggage. Business at least some are stepping up to the plate and offering folks benefits and stay at home and work there. I deal with a lot of weeds on my place and when you get an out break the best thing to do is keep plant from seeding. Leave things go for a year and you have one heck of a problem and hard to get things in check.

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 08:21 PM

crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 08:42 PM

Well lets see where things are in a month and do a reality check. Potus is just gone done speaking and is worried finally and is going to address the nation again tonight pay attention
Posted By: Alex the dog

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 08:48 PM

NCAA just announced the men’s and women’s basketball tournaments would be held with only family members and essential personnel present. Talk about losing millions of dollars to this.

Dave
Posted By: humptulips

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 09:00 PM

"Everything we do before a pandemic will seem alarmist. Everything we do after will seem inadequate" -M. Leavitt, DHHS
Posted By: Ouananiche

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/11/20 09:24 PM

I had h1n1. This is just another one.
It sucks and it’ll kill a lot of old, young or weak people. Just like all of the flu strains.

That’s the entire summary. There is nothing else to add. Take the precautions you want. I don’t want to catch it. But I won’t be scared for my life if I do.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/12/20 12:53 AM

Ain't no way to avoid it, I'd like to go ahead and get it and recover, but my mom is 80...

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/12/20 02:29 AM

Trump didnt inspire any confidence with his speech tonight and his banning of travel to and from europe quite the opposite in fact. He looked rattled and monotone reading what somebody wrote for him.
I wonder if his monetary promises will do anything for the stock market?Promised to help buisnesses affected by the slump in buisness due to corona,and immediately the NBA cancells their season?Sounds like everyone will have their hand out for gov't pork and just shut right down.

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/12/20 04:20 AM

You are spot on Boco its all about the economy and giving payroll tax cuts or handing out cash will not help the market. They need to be pumping money into keeping people at home or working by internet if they can, most of all getting testing done to get on top of things. If we get enough people sick and utilities shut down or the medical facilities get overwhelmed it will really get bad. How ever during the Spanish influenza outbreak Philadelphia allowed a parade to go on with a 1/4 million people attending within days 31 hospitals were overwhelmed and 4500 died. They need to keep people at home except keep utilities and hospitals going. Folks should be stocking what they need to keep going for a month and keep this slowed down. We are not far behind China and Italy we should be learning from there mistakes and lack of response.
Posted By: hippie

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/12/20 04:32 AM

Average age of deaths from this......80
Deaths worldwide is still under 10,000.
Posted By: drasselt

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/12/20 06:55 AM

Corona is not the 1918 flu, apples and oranges.

1918 flu illness often progressed to organ failure and pneumonia, with pneumonia the cause of death for most of those who died. Young adults were hit hard. The average age of those who died during the pandemic was 28 years old.
Posted By: BIRDOGS

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/12/20 06:59 AM

Average age now is 80.
Still bad, but a huge dif!
Posted By: Machias

Re: When will coronavirus make this list ? - 03/12/20 02:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOeFKpFsNi4&t=64s
© 2024 Trapperman Forums