Home

Lee Steinmeyer

Posted By: ~ADC~

Lee Steinmeyer - 02/03/20 09:51 PM

http://lptraplinesupply.com/index.html

We are not taking orders due to trapping season!
​Please visit again in the spring.

When are you gonna start taking orders Lee? I was telling someone about your knives and was curious when you were open for business again? smile
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/03/20 10:07 PM

In the spring, duh. grin

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/03/20 10:54 PM

crazy
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/03/20 11:25 PM

Vacation is getting close to over! lol. I'll be putting up fur this month and untill I'm done in Mar, then away we go again! I'll start taking orders around the first of march. Thanks guys!

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/03/20 11:27 PM

Thanks Lee. I'll let em know.
Posted By: Flint Hill fur

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 12:53 AM

His products are worth the wait!
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 01:11 AM

I sure like his death ray, anything i have thats last over a year or two is very well built. Going on 3 years with the ray.
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 01:11 AM

I will be using my knife I got from you until at least march. The knife has over ten thousand coon to it's credit. I have to really be careful if I touch it with my steel. I never endorse products of anyone's but lee makes a great knife to his credit. LLL
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 01:18 AM

I agree Larry! Sure like my Lee built knife with added custom cherry burl handles!

[Linked Image]

Chris
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 01:30 AM

That's a great looking flesher Hodagtrapper. I have Lee's parallel and mini parallel knives, might have to add a standard to complete my collection.

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 01:55 AM

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words! I have folks tell me all the time how comfortable my knife is to use. I have nothing to compare to, as all I have ever used have been the ones I built. Will try to slow down more the next year or two, and may sell out either one or both products at some point in the future. I'm getting tired of working long hours in the shop trying to keep up or getting ready for shows, seven months of the year. Gonna try to go fishin this spring, cause I haven't been in years! Thanks again!

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 01:58 AM

Hire someone Lee, pass along your knowledge. Delegate and relax, you've earned it.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
Hire someone Lee, pass along your knowledge. Delegate and relax, you've earned it.

No doubt! Go catch some fish and enjoy life.

Chris

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:13 AM

I've tried to have parts built for the DR, but I guess I'm too picky! Hard to find a welder that can weld the stainless parts without screwing it up!
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:18 AM

I would love to get one of your knifes before you hang it up. I will get on the list come March
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by RM trapper
I would love to get one of your knifes before you hang it up. I will get on the list come March

Where is this list ?
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:25 AM

You talk like that Lee and you will have the busiest year yet. I guess I better get on the list for a knife also before you turn pro fisherman ... Lol
Posted By: Outlaw99

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:33 AM

Make sure you guys try out his new pelters. The finest skinning knife I’ve ever handled!
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:34 AM

you in trouble now Nick. grin
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:38 AM

Oh yes the pelters. I here he dose not advertise those, special order only. I have gotten several years use out of mine and it will still shave the hair off of a frogs butt. grin Finest pelter I've never had.

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:42 AM

and the pearl handles are beautiful.
Posted By: Outlaw99

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:43 AM

There was even talk of a policy change in 2020; buy a Ray and Fleshing knife, and get a Pelter FREE!!!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by Outlaw99
There was even talk of a policy change in 2020; buy a Ray and Fleshing knife, and get a Pelter FREE!!!

Sign me up!

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:51 AM

"You get a pelter, you get a pelter..."

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Outlaw99

I already have 2 knives and 3 rays, think he would take that into consideration and just send me a new pelter? If so hope I can get one of them pearl handled ones pcr spoke of. laugh
Sorry Lee, cant help but jump in on a good dog-pile. wink
Posted By: Flint Hill fur

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by Andrew Eastwood
Oh yes the pelters. I here he dose not advertise those, special order only. I have gotten several years use out of mine and it will still shave the hair off of a frogs butt. grin Finest pelter I've never had.

laugh laugh laugh

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 03:06 AM

Lee

You better order more steel. Looks like there's north of a thousand people viewing this thread wondering if they should order a ray or a knife or both. I may need to come up there and help or something. I can do the fishing while you work your metal magic.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 03:23 AM

I was out of fish hooks this spring so used my pelter ( bought a death ray and a fleshing knife) to whittle some out of a piece of flat steel. I had to sharpen it when i was done but I made a pretty good handful of hooks.
Posted By: Matt28

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 03:46 AM

I need to get on the list for a knife also. Maybe 2
Posted By: DanlDon

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
I've tried to have parts built for the DR, but I guess I'm too picky! Hard to find a welder that can weld the stainless parts without screwing it up!

I am sure there are lots of good welders on here. What are you needing welded? I weld light gauge stainless everyday at work. Wish you were closer.
Posted By: Michael Morris

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

[Linked Image]

P.S. I can't wait to put my pelter order in April 1st!

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 12:06 PM

Lee's fleshing knife is amazing. I am going to order another, granted he will still take my order after the pleter nonsense haha
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I was out of fish hooks this spring so used my pelter ( bought a death ray and a fleshing knife) to whittle some out of a piece of flat steel. I had to sharpen it when i was done but I made a pretty good handful of hooks.

Haha ! Great product endorsement , Danny.

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 12:53 PM

we are all in trouble when he gets up,good thing John Nolan put us all up to it and says he'll take the blame. whistle

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 01:27 PM

Thanks John......and all the rest of you! Dog pile is right! Nick.....I YI YI, see what you started! This is what happens when I go to bed!

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
we are all in trouble when he gets up,good thing John Nolan put us all up to it and says he'll take the blame. whistle

I had forgotten about that. If memory serves me correct, Lee was gonna make a Jane out of a John last time this got started. Sure hope he uses a sharp pelter when he gets started, hate for him to use the one Danny whittled all them fish hooks with. crazy sick

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:01 PM

It even keeps up when I'm awake! This is what goes on on chat everyday.....well almost.
Or an Andrea out of an Andrew!

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:21 PM

It even keeps up when I'm awake! This is what goes on on chat everyday.....well almost.
Or an Andrea out of an Andrew!

You know I am to dang ugly to be an Andrea. sick Better just stick with blaming Jane for all of this. grin laugh laugh laugh

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:30 PM

He...she...it did start it, how long ago? Prolly close to two years now! What ever blows yer dress up! lol
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 02:49 PM

Btw all kidding aside, that death ray is still going strong. Ending its 4th season. Badgers ,coon ,little kitt fox ,big dog coyotes. No blood no mess. Great tool

Bought one of his fleshing knives in Oct. Wow. Bought it cause it looked well made and I wanted a second one for those days my son could help. I was right. It is well made. Using it full time. My old sheffield style knife is the spare. I been out in the shed the last hour or so. came in for coffee. Headed back out in a minute and I'm grabbing hold of that new knife again.

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 03:41 PM

I would like to thank those who like my stuff I build. It's not easy pleasing everyone, but I do appreciate the kind words. The pelter spoof has been going on for several years, and we have fun with it on chat where I hang out alot. But I think it needs said, I don't make pelters! Thank you!

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 04:36 PM

I would like to thank those who like my stuff I build. It's not easy pleasing everyone, but I do appreciate the kind words. The pelter spoof has been going on for several years, and we have fun with it on chat where I hang out alot. But I think it needs said, I don't make pelters! Thank you!

Then explain this!

[Linked Image]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 07:23 PM

MM, you know I can't write that good, besides I only send them out to turds! lol

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 07:25 PM

i told all them not to do it lee.

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 07:26 PM

MM, you know I can't write that good, besides I only send them out to turds! lol

Now that's funny! I been Steinmeyer'd grin
Posted By: Pawbracelets7

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 07:35 PM

Lee, could you create an attachment that would lift and guide the coyote's head into the Death Ray? Raining like crazy here and would've sped up my run today. 😜

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Michael Morris
Originally Posted by Lugnut

[Linked Image]

P.S. I can't wait to put my pelter order in April 1st!

That's where I was going! grin

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/04/20 10:32 PM

Lee on the Oprah show.... that would be interesting to watch.Lol

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/05/20 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by JPW99
How do you order a pelter. If i would have seen the third page I wouldn't have posted this.

They had me fooled too. I was looking forward to adding a couple of pelters to my "Steinmeyer" collection.

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/05/20 12:04 PM

fall chat is like someone rewrote the Waltons as a comedy. laugh
Posted By: coyote addict

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/05/20 02:20 PM

Lee, would that death ray work on a cabled coyotes or just trapped yotes ? Is there a video clip of how it is used ?

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/05/20 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by coyote addict
Lee, would that death ray work on a cabled coyotes or just trapped yotes ? Is there a video clip of how it is used ?

PM sent!

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/05/20 03:00 PM

We are family, huh Mark!

Re: Lee Steinmeyer - 02/05/20 04:09 PM

Like the three stooges, only with more stooges and more eye pokin. laugh laugh crazy
© 2024 Trapperman Forums