Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 03:29 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Actor

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 03:33 AM

LOL!

Garry-
Posted By: Allan Minear

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 03:35 AM

Well the National Finals Rodeo is in Las Vegas this week so it's only fitting ha ha
Posted By: BillyTraps

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 03:57 AM

Yep, they are out to rescue an invasive species... smh
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 03:58 AM

Lol that’s funny!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 04:02 AM

Nice !!!!
Posted By: wzroberts

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 04:03 AM

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a while! Thanks for posting.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Pull, .....bang!
Posted By: Macthediver

Best rescued with a trap load 7 1/2 ...

Mac
Posted By: Boco

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 04:09 AM

I bet Savell is doin that.
Posted By: J.Morse

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 04:12 AM

I belong to a birder forum. There was a post about these daffy cowboy hatted pigeons a couple days ago. You wouldn't believe some of the dumb clucks that gushed on and on about the poor birds being misused. Barf. Were it up to me, well.....I'd remove the hats with a .22 rifle. Even if you accidentally hit low you'd have pigeon breast for supper. Win win.
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 04:22 AM

Interesting fact that the domestic pigeon is in a Treaty Canada/ USA/ Mexico signed early in the 19th Century and they, the pigeons have a lot of rights that we do not know about.
You actually only use them for dog training, you can not shoot them when placing them out. These laws were made to protect when messages were sent during war times.

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 04:28 AM

I have hunted pigeons in the peafields in Ireland.
Very similar to goose hunting,and just as much fun.get to your blind early in the morning while the pigeons are still on the roost.
They start flying down shortly after daylight for a few hours every morning.The action is good,as they fly a lot faster than geese coming in.
Posted By: BillyTraps

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by Northof50
Interesting fact that the domestic pigeon is in a Treaty Canada/ USA/ Mexico signed early in the 19th Century and they, the pigeons have a lot of rights that we do not know about.
You actually only use them for dog training, you can not shoot them when placing them out. These laws were made to protect when messages were sent during war times.

I dont believe you
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 05:13 AM

We have a long check rime out here bet its laz or nvcattrapper. Gotta do something between checks
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by BillyTraps
Originally Posted by Northof50

I dont believe you

Me neither. Pigeons are unprotected in most states. Heck, tman members shooting pigeons I think it what contributed to Andy S leaving mostly leaving the site. Happy hunting boys.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 12:16 PM

A buddy and I offer to shoot pigeons and starlings for farmers in exchange for permission to hunt small game on their properties. They usually go for it. Lots of times they'll stop what they're doing when we show up and tell us the best places to stand while they go inside the various buildings to chase them out.

Farmers really don't like them crapping all over everything, including grain/food which can make the livestock sick.

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Heck, tman members shooting pigeons I think it what contributed to Andy S leaving the site. Happy hunting boys.

I didn't know that about Andy S.
Posted By: Autumn Renae

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/13/19 12:36 PM

Oh my god this is freaking hilarious.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/14/19 01:44 AM

It is my belief that the pigeons are doing this themselves.
I do not understand why everyone doesn't wear a cowboy hat.
I live in a the part of the country where they are not seen very often (except where I happen to be). Once in a while you see someone "bold enough" to wear one of those Australian alternative lifestyle hats, but not many KMA real deal cowboy hats.

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/14/19 04:25 AM

Someone needs to make a big red MAGA cowboy hat.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/14/19 05:36 AM

I find cowboy hats on pigeons funny.

What I find truly bizarre is pigeon lovers putting pants on pigeons and making strollers for pigeons.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Keith
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Which one of you is this ? - 12/14/19 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Someone needs to make a big red MAGA cowboy hat.

They had them at the Trump Rally in Hershey, PA. earlier this week.

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums