Posted By: Finster

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 01:24 AM

" Are people really this dumb?"...……………………...Probably
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 01:28 AM

Yep!
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 01:29 AM

Absolutely, they are this dumb like the person who gets their meat at the supermarket so no animals have to die. You can not make this stuff up!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 01:29 AM

Yep , and vote for dems
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 01:32 AM

I would ask the same thing about anyone that thinks thats a real comment.
Posted By: nightlife

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by M.Magis

Why because it’s so out of touch with reality and is borderline idiocy

Sad to say but I actually know some people that have made similar comments with total conviction that they were right no matter how idotic it might sound or out of touch with the way things really are

These people really are that out of touch with the real world existing in a made up fantasy world in their own heads automatically rejecting anything that doesn’t support or confirm what They believe

Posted By: Marty

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 02:07 AM

Morons are all around us daily....

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 02:09 AM

People are that dumb. I'll give you a short example.

Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power plant in Commiefornia has a 7 mile private access road. It winds along the coast and a cattle rancher leases the property. One of the tree huggers that worked at the plant made a complaint that the cattle were standing out in the rain with no shelter. The person demanded that the power company build shelters for the cows so they have a place to get out of the rain. This is how stupid some people are.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 02:15 AM

With only seeing the title my answer was you bet they are. Once I saw the op I said absolutely.

Remember the lady who called the radio station about the deer crossing sign?

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by adam m
With only seeing the title my answer was you bet they are. Once I saw the op I said absolutely.

Remember the lady who called the radio station about the deer crossing sign?

LOL.... yea, I forgot about that brain surgeon.

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 02:25 AM

Here's another rocket scientist!

Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 02:59 AM

[Linked Image]
Estrogen is the growth hormone used in cattle and look how much more you get from "healthy food". Yet people are so scared of it in there meat. People are sheep that follow the flock.
Posted By: star flakes

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 03:03 AM

You are using the incorrect nomenclature. This is not about being unintelligent or uninformed and breaking it down to basic old English "dumb". This is the Germanic study of psychology. The above is a psychosis.
As is the case of all who in simplicity, break experiences down to humans are "evil" and nature is "good". Humans attain that designation, due to their having injured the person in a psychological way. God does not appear in that injured state, and God can not be measured up to in their perceived failures. Therefore the conclusion is nature which does not exist, but is created in their mind is the god of their design.
When a large predator is witnessed killing another animal, that is a reality which does not fit their altered conclusion, and the above is the way this is rectified, in an animal which is by instinct a meat eater or carnivore, can be taught to eat a vegetarian diet.

This is like the Arab proverb of what holds up the earth in space. It went through a series of creatures, until it reached an elephant, and after the elephant, the Arab had no answers and the conversation ended. Ask the animal adorer about the need of a large predator for concentrated protein in meat for physical development, their having fangs and teeth for meat, and digestive systems which can not eat enough crude vegetable protein, and their utopia narrative goes silent.
Continue on in how does one teach a lion to eat grass? Does the teacher only provide fodder starving the lion which is torture? Is torture then an acceptable means to an outcome? What if the lion kills or harms the teacher, does the teacher then chain, cage or restrain the lion for the teacher's protectoin? Is imprisonment an acceptable action to force a behavior on a carnivore?

In most cases before the second round of questions, the subject is triggered by emotional reaction in the psychopathy, as they feel threatened and there is a great deal of reaction akin to a wild animal, as a lion being challenged in their comfort zone.
In the emotional response, asking who hurt them, so that they immersed themselves in nature and questions of why God did not save them, will provide the inner psyche as the child in them will reveal their inner trauma.

Thoreau ventured to Walden Pond to form a reasoned deduction. Most reading this join to the natural food chain in catharsis in dealing with societal pressures. The animal rightest creates a false narrative as are all progressive mental progression to "fix" their narrative. They are easily programmed as in the above posting, as the narrative sounds logical to them, because they were programmed to not eat meat, so therefore with "caring" which they were deprived of, the large predator will have an epiphany and begin eating grass.

Interject into this, that plants are living creatures, they bleed sap, and they react in unheard screams which register as electronic impulses to warn other plants, and then the false narrative is not self righteous, but self serving as they are as guilty as those who injured them.

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 03:18 AM

Finster, ROFL laugh
Posted By: ghhunter

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 12:19 PM

Whenever I think people can't get any dumber they always do something to prove me wrong!!!
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by nightlife
Originally Posted by M.Magis

Why because it’s so out of touch with reality and is borderline idiocy

Sad to say but I actually know some people that have made similar comments with total conviction that they were right no matter how idotic it might sound or out of touch with the way things really are

These people really are that out of touch with the real world existing in a made up fantasy world in their own heads automatically rejecting anything that doesn’t support or confirm what They believe

Because its fake. But go ahead and believe anything that makes you feel smarter.
Posted By: snowy

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Yep , and vote for dems

Yep! LOL
Posted By: Badgerman50

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 02:30 PM

Are people this stupid? Absolutely they are. Check the Democrat party if you care to see what they look like. And I’ll make a prediction. This nonsense about teaching lions to be vegan is just the tip of the iceberg. Just remember that when you’re out and about. There’s a 50% chance that the person driving next to you doesn’t have a functioning brain.
Posted By: mainer

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 02:38 PM

Yes

I don't know if it's fake or not, but the *idea* that carnivores - dogs in particular - can become vegans is an actual thing. So it's not that far of a leap for someone who believes that to go the next step and believe lions, tigers, and bears can be "taught" veganism. It's become a religion, and once that road is taken anything is possible.

Being fed a steady diet of fiction for nearly a century within the confines of suburbia and urban life, and reinforced by decades of higher education telling us that reality is nothing more than what we believe it to be, this display of stupidity is not the least bit surprising.
Posted By: PBS

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 03:54 PM

Just going off the title of this post:

Yes.

Let me go back and actually read what you posted........ brb.

Yes.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 03:59 PM

Nice kudu!
Posted By: sasquatchtrapper

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 04:19 PM

I KNOW people can actually be that dumb. I've known some of them. I had a girlfriend that was so out of touch and so oblivious to anything that wasn't in her own little world that she was amazed when I took her on a ride in a combine. She truly believed that farmers still harvested corn by hand! She had no idea what "those big machines" were doing out there in the field... many people from cities that I've dealt with don't even equate the cows they see while driving down the interstate to the hamburger they buy at the grocery store. Most of them understand milk comes from cows, but meat for some reason just escapes their understanding... sad, but true.....
Posted By: hippie

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 05:08 PM

Yes, they are.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 07:46 PM

Finster: Good thing she's pretty!
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 08:08 PM

Finster is that a true blonde?

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by GROUSEWIT
Finster is that a true blonde?

How the heck would I know? Cripes, It's not me or my wife, just some video on youtube. I could never be married to a mental midget like that, it would drive me insane. Women like that are for short term dating...… Period.....
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 08:57 PM

Lol
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 09:03 PM

2 minutes reading posts on FB and you will quickly see that a number of people are not only “that dumb” but are willing to remain so.

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 09:07 PM

Here's another one...….. for dating only...…….. eek She may win an award some day but I fear it will be the Darwin Award.

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/19/19 09:15 PM

It's a good thing she can sing, I hope nothing ever happens to her voice because she couldn't count pennies for a living.

Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/21/19 04:52 PM

Ttt

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/22/19 02:58 AM

K-zoo,
Yes and businesses too

Always sanitary products removes 'female' symbol from packaging to be inclusive: 'Not everyone who has a period... identifies as female

https://www.theblaze.com/news/alway...vz8M90F7zVFjKPg33IPRHkxYlLrcya2GEIsd6Oyw

[Linked Image]

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/22/19 09:44 AM

K-zoo,
Yes and businesses too

Always sanitary products removes 'female' symbol from packaging to be inclusive: 'Not everyone who has a period... identifies as female

[Linked Image]

Good grief, Idiots abound. It's pretty easy to figure out if you are male or female no matter what fantasy land you are living in.

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/22/19 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
K-zoo,
Yes and businesses too

[Linked Image]

Good grief, Idiots abound. It's pretty easy to figure out if you are male or female no matter what fantasy land you are living in.

laugh yup.
Posted By: trappergbus

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/22/19 05:36 PM

Just scroll thru Face Book ounce, you'll have your answer....
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/22/19 06:06 PM

Seeing that clip of Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader and seeing Jeff Foxworthy made me remember once when I saw him in a hunting show.

They showed a clip of him performing at a location. He said his wife watches all those medical shows and so often she's convinced she has something she saw on there. He said this one time she said certain symptoms she had were identical to a person's on a show she was watching. Jeff said, "I told her, not possible, you do not have Erectile Dysfunction!"
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Are people really this dumb? - 10/22/19 06:34 PM

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums