Home

NASCAR has become anti 2nd

Posted By: Finster

NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/04/19 11:07 PM

Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/04/19 11:20 PM

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/6608987/nascar-shifts-away-from-guns#Post6608987

It all started down hill with restrictor plates. I haven’t watched a nascar race in probably 15 years. Guess I’ll keep on not watching
Posted By: Chuckles84

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/04/19 11:59 PM

For me Nascar died Feb 18, 2001. Have watched very little since, now I wont watch any.

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Chuckles84
For me Nascar died Feb 18, 2001. Have watched very little since, now I wont watch any.

It really has been that long, lost a legend that day.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 12:11 AM

At this time and point NASCAR needs all the fans they can get. JMO

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by DelawareRob
Originally Posted by Chuckles84

It really has been that long, lost a legend that day.

Doesnt seem like it but it has. The last MAN to sit behind the wheel of a NASCAR race car.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Getting There
At this time and point NASCAR needs all the fans they can get. JMO

X2
Posted By: Broomchaser

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 12:48 AM

The sissification of America.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 12:57 AM

I guess they'll now say, " Go fast and turn leftist!"

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 01:01 AM

Guess I’ll watch formula 1.

Dirt track racing is fun to watch also.
Posted By: charles

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 01:21 AM

NASCAR is trying to catch a falling knife. Not sure they know what their future holds. In ten years will they be racing electric cars?
Posted By: Getting There

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 01:52 AM

I would like to see NASCAR have one owner one car. Get the spotters off the roofs, Take the radios out of the cars. Have everyone stop for pit stops and the same time and are given 30 sec. The race should not be won in the pits. JMO
Posted By: Birdman382

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 01:56 AM

Boy you hit the nail on the head. All pit and who gets to theline first. One owner has two three cars and they help each other win by blocking or an accident.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 03:24 AM

Yup "pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered" Not much left in any pro sport that is not about doing whatever it takes to be #1 and the boards, owners etc. know what they need to do to get those results.

Bryce
Posted By: Pike River

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by charles
NASCAR is trying to catch a falling knife. Not sure they know what their future holds. In ten years will they be racing electric cars?

Didn't they build some multi million dollar museum at their height in the early aughts it late 90s that has struggled to stay open since?

I tried to get into NASCAR bits its just so boring. Would be fun though if they raced on road tracks or closed mountain roads.
Posted By: LBEE

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 10:55 AM

I'm glad they are going BELLY UP...Been for sale for some Time......It is Dying a slow Death......This should Finish it off .....I quit watching it Years ago....Boring with all the BS Rules !!!!
Posted By: Flint Hill fur

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 12:09 PM

Never could stand Nascar. Actually had an uncle take me to the first race on the new track in Kansas City to try an prove it was a blast.....I spent most of the time out in the parking lot meeting ppl and tasting awesome BBQ! Quite honestly id rather watch a tee-ball game than Nascar. Floor the car and turn left an repeat......formula 1, motocross these are the types of racing that require talent imo
Posted By: 1crazytrapper

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 03:31 PM

Next they will be having Prius races to attract all the skinny Jean wearing libs.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/05/19 09:56 PM

Just read in the VFW magazine that there's only ONE veteran in nascar, kinda hard to believe.
Posted By: Actor

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/06/19 10:29 PM

I figure in a couple more years I won't need a TV. Way back when Baseball went on strike, I stopped watching it. The Basketball came out with new stupid rules, and Stopped watching them. Then the fuzz headed idiot started knelling during the National Anthem, and I stopped watching them. Although, I didn't watch NASCAR all of the time, I did enjoy it once in a while ….. but now …. I don't have to waste those hours I did. I never did watch any of the other sports except boxing and I don't like the style they fight now …. so haven't watching them. I get very few hunting and fishing shows on my channels and most them only show turkey or deer hunting and too much redundancy goes a long way.

Garry-

Re: NASCAR has become anti 2nd - 09/06/19 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Actor
I figure in a couple more years I won't need a TV. Way back when Baseball went on strike, I stopped watching it. The Basketball came out with new stupid rules, and Stopped watching them. Then the fuzz headed idiot started knelling during the National Anthem, and I stopped watching them. Although, I didn't watch NASCAR all of the time, I did enjoy it once in a while ….. but now …. I don't have to waste those hours I did. I never did watch any of the other sports except boxing and I don't like the style they fight now …. so haven't watching them. I get very few hunting and fishing shows on my channels and most them only show turkey or deer hunting and too much redundancy goes a long way.

Garry-

On the boxing thing. Have you seen Vasyl Lomachenko fight. Of you haven't you should watch some of his fights on youtube.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums