Home

Urine enhancer

Posted By: AJE

Urine enhancer - 08/17/19 09:35 AM

Anyone try this?
https://www.wildlifecontrolsupplies.com/animal/JDUE.html
My 1st thought is that it's an unneccesary expense and more farting around. I usually trust Dunlap products though. Just curious if you use something like this.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Urine enhancer - 08/17/19 09:50 AM

I like to put the bobcat anal ring and any fat that is under it in urine. red fox is good too. doesn't mater what species the urine is from. 2-3 per gallon.
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Urine enhancer - 08/17/19 10:16 AM

I like to get a small packet or two of those water beads, like B.B. size, and add to my urine in like a pint wide mouth container and they swell and soak up and hold the urine.
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: Urine enhancer - 08/17/19 10:59 AM

Not sure about all that stuff, but I'd try just drinking more water...
Posted By: Miley

Re: Urine enhancer - 08/17/19 11:25 AM

Asparagus!
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Urine enhancer - 08/17/19 11:44 AM

This has got to be the only place in the world where people talk about benefits of marinating buttholes in a jar of pee. I love it.
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: Urine enhancer - 08/17/19 11:54 AM

its probably a mixture of Asafetida and/or Lovage and/or Tonquin or any # of attractant oils in Dunlaps own recipe...…..similar to Bait Solutions, but different.
Leggetts been making their version for decades, come to think of it.
Posted By: handitrapper

Re: Urine enhancer - 08/17/19 12:37 PM

If you want really really good urine that last. Take a drive to Indiana. Seriously.
Posted By: run

Re: Urine enhancer - 08/17/19 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
This has got to be the only place in the world where people talk about benefits of marinating buttholes in a jar of pee. I love it.

X3
Posted By: run

Re: Urine enhancer - 08/17/19 12:51 PM

I like when everyone starts bragging about so-and-so's urine.
Posted By: Dfabs

Re: Urine enhancer - 08/17/19 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by handitrapper
If you want really really good urine that last. Take a drive to Indiana. Seriously.

Handi knows what he is talking about...that stuff will peel paint. Only takes a few drops of his. Hoping I can make it to his cookout this year, but it might have to wait til next year. Minktoberfest is the next weekend.
Posted By: handitrapper

Re: Urine enhancer - 08/17/19 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Dfabs
Originally Posted by handitrapper

Handi knows what he is talking about...that stuff will peel paint. Only takes a few drops of his. Hoping I can make it to his cookout this year, but it might have to wait til next year. Minktoberfest is the next weekend.

I would for sure be going to the cookout. But unfortunately, that’s the same weekend I leave for Wyoming goat hunting.
Posted By: tbn

Re: Urine enhancer - 08/17/19 04:08 PM

I still remember the discussion of clear urine vs dark urine. That was entertaining.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums