Home

**** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD

Posted By: SkunkQuillWant

**** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/12/19 07:16 AM

Here are two flashlights I purchased from Amazon, they have the cheaper one on sale for about $16 or so. It's a really great flashlight. Also has a focusable beam

The second one, is brighter, it runs about $85, it's heavier also. On the strobe setting, it totally blinds you if you are looking into it.

What is your favorite flashlight?

BTW both of these are rechargeable. Batteries cost $$$

The one on the bottom is cheaper. Can't beat it for the price. It actually shines farther than the top one, because of the focusable beam, but its a lot smaller area.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Muskrat

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/12/19 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by SkunkQuillWant
. . . . On the strobe setting, it totally blinds you if you are looking into it . . .

Must be a long winter.
Posted By: HondaXR250

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/12/19 12:19 PM

Mine is a nebo twyst. Has adjustable dim, kick stands to hold in place, magnetic base, two lantern options, aluminum body. Rechargeable AA's last me a year or more. Heck i paid $30 for it about 3 years ago, and just recently replaced the stock batteries
Posted By: warpheagle

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/12/19 12:28 PM

I like the streamlight version that operates on one AA battery. Amazingly bright to only have one AA cell.
Posted By: TDHP

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/12/19 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Muskrat
. . . . On the strobe setting, it totally blinds you if you are looking into it . . .

Must be a long winter.

Spring weather is right around the corner, things should be looking up! blush
Posted By: TDHP

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/12/19 12:48 PM

On the strobe setting, it totally blinds you if you are looking into it.

It's a purdy cool feature, its function works well in disorienting an individual and causing them to look away from the light. Not intended for use on the individual who is using it though. jmo
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/12/19 12:51 PM

The best flashlight:
https://smile.amazon.com/Celestron-...p;sr=8-1&keywords=celestron+elements
Posted By: tbn

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/12/19 01:10 PM

Kid bought me a 1500 lumen Bushnell for Xmas and it is the best I have seen.
Posted By: huntr6

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/12/19 05:40 PM

So far I'm happy with my Zebra light head light.
Posted By: SkunkQuillWant

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/12/19 07:24 PM

No one said I was Bright!
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/12/19 07:45 PM

HP 21 hands down long battery life and super durable.

Coast HP21 Flashlight is the king of all high performance flashlights by Coast. This large, ergonomic aluminum flashlight has an amazing 1300 lumens of bright white power pumping out of its seven LED bulbs, enough for any application. This extraordinarily high powered flashlight uses Coast's Max Beam Optic system to craft a perfect, undimmed beam that suffers no dark spots or flickering. The focusing optic of this Coast flashlight makes for a smooth transition from wide flood light to a focused bulls-eye beam, a transition that's made easier by the rubber bezel ring which aids in focusing. The Coast HP-21 also includes a quick cycle switch for swapping between the low, strobe, and high modes of the flashlight, when 1300 lumens is just too much. A tough aluminum casing protects the innards of HP21, which is durable and impact-resistant. When you absolutely need the brightest flashlight available, pick up the hefty power of the Coast HP 21 High Performance Flashlight.
Posted By: Jason Turner

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/12/19 07:58 PM

Depends on what I need the light for really. At home, standing upright on the counter by the door, is a 2-D Maglite with a Malkoff Devices drop-in LED. It is amazing.

If I want a light with lower output or variable output I like the Malkoff MDC 123 light. I have some others too--a Fenix AA, an older 4Sevens single cell 123, and a couple more but Malkoff products are my favorites.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/12/19 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Muskrat

Must be a long winter.

crazy ...and why would you?
Posted By: adam m

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/12/19 09:31 PM

Currently have a Nitek tactical cree led flashlight I got on Amazon about 2 years ago. I think I paid $9 takes 3 aaa or 1 rechargeable battery. I've given it a beating and it's still going strong. 3 brightness levels and 2 strobe levels.
Posted By: bhugo

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/13/19 12:12 AM

I love Streamlight flashlights. Made in USA lights. I have several flavors.
Posted By: grayfox54

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/13/19 12:23 AM

These are my favorite

Attached picture 3DDDA017-973B-44D1-9B54-203DE166CF1B.jpeg
Posted By: charles

Re: **** BEST *** FLASHLIGHT *** IN ** THE ** WORLD - 02/13/19 01:49 AM

I have an Ultra Fire that looks like the bottom model. Have ordered several more with the same model number, made by Cree, but none are as bright. I even ordered one that takes two of those larger batteries, but it is not as bright as the smaller single battery model. The batteries are rechargable, but when they give out, they go quickly. I carry a spare in my pocket sometimes. I use mine when trailing deer. Best light I have ever owned, hands down.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums