Home

NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END?

Posted By: Lazarus

NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/04/18 04:44 PM

Posted By: wissmiss

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/04/18 04:49 PM

Good one. Though you will probably catch some flack for making fun of a real problem.
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/04/18 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: wissmiss
Good one. Though you will probably catch some flack for making fun of a real problem.

Nancy, flack is my middle name. :-)
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/04/18 05:00 PM

LOL
Posted By: tbn

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/04/18 05:02 PM

I wish more men would come forward and tell how they felt abused because their waitress smiled at them or how they feel violated because every time they turn on the television they see women that are barely clothed.Or the young lady at the airport put her hand on their shoulder and asked if she could get him anything.Indeed,we live in a troubled society. This is only going to open the door to future claims and lawsuits.Lord help us that we get some right or wrong justice back in this country.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/04/18 05:11 PM

tbn I cant stand when a woman, usually it's a waitress who thinks she's being cute, calls me hun, or honey, or sweetie, or anything to that effect. I'm my wife's honey, and I refuse to tip such waitresses. I write on the receipt "I'm not your honey" and leave it at that.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/04/18 05:14 PM

The liberals are in love with abortion, same sex couples and now the "me too movement", which demonizes all men and scares both men and women from courting. Has anyone else wondered if the liberal goal is to lower the human population? The things liberals love and support do lead to that result.

Keith
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/04/18 05:40 PM

hopefully they ----- themselves out of existance
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/04/18 05:48 PM

As for same sex couples......The Lord said "go forth and multiply" good luck with that. laugh
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/04/18 05:49 PM

A little girl was chasing me on the playground one day when I was very young. I ran up a tree, where she caught me in the crotch.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/04/18 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Gary Benson
A little girl was chasing me on the playground one day when I was very young. I ran up a tree, where she caught me in the crotch.

Did you get stuck in the fruit tree's crotch?

Keith
Posted By: Savell

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/04/18 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By: loosegoose
tbn I cant stand when a woman, usually it's a waitress who thinks she's being cute, calls me hun, or honey, or sweetie, or anything to that effect. I'm my wife's honey, and I refuse to tip such waitresses. I write on the receipt "I'm not your honey" and leave it at that.

....might be a bit on the irrational side there lol
Posted By: Zim

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 12:15 AM

Understand that Savell, been burdened with it my whole life. I understand that I am a handsome devil and that is just the way it is.

Zim
Posted By: taser

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 12:16 AM

wow so something as innocent as that and you take offence...………….says wonders crazy crazy
Posted By: Savell

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 12:18 AM

Zim.....I draw the line when the waitress tips me though lol
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 12:23 AM

Just a warning. You might not want to visit down south. You'll definitely leave traumatized.

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 12:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Savell

Well yah. But it ain't a bad second job what with cold weather and such closing in.

Zim
Posted By: mainer

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 12:26 AM

I was going to apply for the nominee to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg, but in third grade I pulled Cindy Winkelstein's ponytail and called her a poopy butt. What the HE-double-toothpicks was I thinking!
Posted By: taser

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 12:28 AM

tbn I cant stand when a woman, usually it's a waitress

so you still tip the boys?????
Posted By: skippyturtle

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 12:38 AM

Quite asinine of you. They are being friendly and you turn into a jerk wad!
Posted By: ShawneeMan

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 01:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Zim
Understand that Savell, been burdened with it my whole life. I understand that I am a handsome devil and that is just the way it is.

Zim

You too????
It's a dang curse, aint it... grin
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 02:59 AM

I'm with you guys. Women are constantly throwing themselves at me!

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 10:52 AM

You guys are funny. I just meant that it's annoying. A pet peeve. I never said I felt harassed, or that my snowflake might be melting. I'm not that sensitive wink
Posted By: Pasadena

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 11:35 AM

Wow.
Posted By: dugit

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 01:23 PM

Whenever a waitress, cashier, ect. calls me sweetie, hon, dear,ect. , I look at the person next to me and say" Huh Sweetie? don't you love it when they talk dirty to ya". Usually turns them red faced.

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 01:26 PM

I like it dugit. To me it's no more appropriate than if I called a waitress babe or hottie or sweet stuff, etc. But I don't wound up about either. It's just a pet peeve, that's all.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 01:31 PM

I just let waitresses do what waitresses do. They are used to, and enjoy eyeing up men like me. Why take that away from them ?
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Savell
#metoo.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 02:12 PM

I'm sure none of you have ever been tipped by a waitress. I'm betting It's just wishful thinking on your part. LOL
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 03:06 PM

You guys are funny. I just meant that it's annoying. A pet peeve. I never said I felt harassed, or that my snowflake might be melting. I'm not that sensitive wink

You feel harassed enough to not tip them! You're ridiculous. Down here everyone, man or woman, is honey, sweetie or darlin'.

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 03:57 PM

yotetrapper can you show me where I said I was feeling harassed? Pretty sure I never said that.
Posted By: Ice_Rat

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 04:58 PM

What a phallus. Get over yourself.

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 05:01 PM

Never! Death First!!! You guys sure seem sensitive. You do you, and I'll do me.
Posted By: hippie

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By: yotetrapper30

You feel harassed enough to not tip them! You're ridiculous. Down here everyone, man or woman, is honey, sweetie or darlin'.

I'm guessing gay or just plain tight.
Who gets upset about a gal sweet talking them? I love it.

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 07:12 PM

And before ya get all up tight about my post, just trying to loosen ya up some.

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 07:14 PM

That's it!
Change your handle to "Up Tight Goose"! laugh

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 07:24 PM

No worries, hippie. Straight as an arrow here. And while I'm not quite as ugly as a warthog, my skin's just as thick grin I'm realizing that I don't think the same about some issues as most of the other guys on here, but that's just fine with me. We don't all have to think alike.

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 07:25 PM

My whole point was that I find it annoying because if I were to talk the same way to a woman (call her babe, sexy, etc) it wouldn't be viewed in the same light. Perhaps I should have made that more clear.

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 07:46 PM

wink
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 09:42 PM

I can't do much about them calling me honey and sweetie but when they start rubbing my shoulders that's when I say, "Don't...........stop it............don't..............stop it........don't.....stop it....don't....stop it. Don't stop it! Don't stop it! Don't stop it!

Re: NEW ASSAULT CLAIM!!! WILL THEY EVER END? - 10/05/18 09:55 PM

Sounds like yer gonna put a high dollar chiropractor or a Ma Suess laugh out of business with that kind behavior Hobbie.

Zim
© 2024 Trapperman Forums