Home

TGIF at Dakotaline today.

Posted By: Dead Coyote

TGIF at Dakotaline today. - 08/25/18 10:57 PM

A Big Shout out to Mark Steck and crew at Dakotaline for a great time at their Open House. Got to see some great demos and talk trapping with some of the likes of Andy Weiser, Marty Smith, Lee Steinmeyer, Larry Lidget and a few more. Very good meal too! Great to see you all. I will back next year.
Posted By: Dead Coyote

Re: TGIF at Dakotaline today. - 08/26/18 01:14 AM

Posted By: tomahawker

Re: TGIF at Dakotaline today. - 08/26/18 01:49 AM

Looks like a good time!
Posted By: Hoffy

Re: TGIF at Dakotaline today. - 08/26/18 02:54 AM

It was good to see you again Shannon and hope everyone had a great time. It was the guys doing demos (Andy, Larry, Marty, and Mark) and great customers that made the day a success! Want to thank all that we’re able to make it out and spend the day with us today.

Kris, Manager at Dakotaline
Posted By: LDW

Re: TGIF at Dakotaline today. - 08/26/18 02:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Dead Coyote
A Big Shout out to Mark Steck and crew at Dakotaline for a great time at their Open House. Got to see some great demos and talk trapping with some of the likes of Andy Weiser, Marty Smith, Lee Steinmeyer, Larry Lidget and a few more. Very good meal too! Great to see you all. I will back next year.
I totally agree. I got to put faces with names. A big thank you to Mark and his crew for the great demos and for the meal. I too will be back next year.
Posted By: Cameron Kelsey

Re: TGIF at Dakotaline today. - 08/26/18 02:59 AM

Looks like it was a great day!
Posted By: AJE

Re: TGIF at Dakotaline today. - 08/26/18 04:38 AM

Cool. Kris and Mark are great.
Posted By: Rammer

Re: TGIF at Dakotaline today. - 08/26/18 02:12 PM

Was a great time! Met a whole lot of trapperman guys, and met up with some old friends from previous years! Already excited for next year!
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: TGIF at Dakotaline today. - 08/26/18 02:46 PM

Thanks for having me up. It was a great day. I really enjoy teaching other trappers and loved to see young trappers asking questions. Good to meet a lot of guys as well. Oh and thanks for the lure and offer Law dog. LLL
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: TGIF at Dakotaline today. - 08/26/18 04:36 PM

Had a good time always worth the trip to Marks always nice to meet other people that you have been communicating with over time and finally get to meet up with them. Hot but a good day thanks Mark, that pork pull lunch was great too.
Posted By: andy weiser

Re: TGIF at Dakotaline today. - 08/26/18 07:26 PM

Lots of fun. Met some great folks and Thanks Dakota line for the hospitality.
Posted By: Rammer

Re: TGIF at Dakotaline today. - 08/26/18 08:00 PM

Jerry, thanks for the lure! It smells great, will keep you posted with the results!
Posted By: Gerald Schmitt

Re: TGIF at Dakotaline today. - 08/26/18 09:41 PM

I made the trip, good lunch and good demos. Mark and his crew do a great job. If you are looking for anything snaring related, if Dakotaline does not have it, it probably has not been invented yet.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums