Home

VTA convention

Posted By: run

VTA convention - 06/20/18 12:15 AM

Is anyone coming to Luray? It was a cooker on Mon. Come prepared for the heat. I hope we have a cool weekend. The schedule on the VTA website looks exciting. Paul Dobbins is supposed to be there.
Posted By: Dawggone

Re: VTA convention - 06/20/18 01:04 AM

I'll be their Friday
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: VTA convention - 06/20/18 01:26 AM

Originally Posted By: run
Is anyone coming to Luray? It was a cooker on Mon. Come prepared for the heat. I hope we have a cool weekend. The schedule on the VTA website looks exciting. Paul Dobbins is supposed to be there.

I aint nuthin to get excited about. It looks like it may be a wet weekend. The forecast keeps changing. At least it doesn't appear to be a scorcher...... so far.

Posted By: dallas

Re: VTA convention - 06/20/18 01:50 AM

I plan on being there
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: VTA convention - 06/20/18 02:13 AM

It will be good to see you again Dallas.

Have Skeeter Pee will pour.

My grandson wants to come along again this year. He had a ball at the VTA convention last year and is excited about returning.

I may try to get spots in that building to the right just inside the gate where Dave Rogers and I were set up the last time we were there.
Posted By: cotton

Re: VTA convention - 06/20/18 06:11 AM

Trying to get things lined up so we can make it.
hope to pull in tomorrow afternoon
Posted By: Riverotter2

Re: VTA convention - 06/20/18 12:05 PM

Down South Trappers will be there. Not sure if we can handle that cool weather you all got up there. About to leave and go take the rest of my coyote traps off line and maybe shoot a pig or two. Killed three yesterday. What a life.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums