Home

Bald eagle duel

Posted By: west river rogue

Bald eagle duel - 04/24/18 12:02 PM

Just read a female bald eagle intruder just killed another who was on nest with baby.here in ohio...then it went back and killed the baby as people watched. Sad.i have many all around me and I'm not a fan,but hate to see this happen.
Posted By: racerboy108

Re: Bald eagle duel - 04/24/18 12:06 PM

That would be something to see.

I wonder if it's territorial or a domestic dispute.

Re: Bald eagle duel - 04/24/18 12:10 PM

It said the female who was just killed actually killed the female there before her. Territorial...survival of the fittest...then kill the baby too..ugh

Re: Bald eagle duel - 04/24/18 12:12 PM

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2018/04/ohio_bald_eagle_duel_ends_in_d.html
Posted By: racerboy108

Re: Bald eagle duel - 04/24/18 12:22 PM

Wildlife can be vicious.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Bald eagle duel - 04/24/18 12:56 PM

What do they expect when species get overpopulated! The one lady said, "I hope I never see anything like this again"! Get a life lady, you will see much more of this, when critters fight over prime nesting habitat. It is all part of "uncontrolled nature!

Re: Bald eagle duel - 04/24/18 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By: lee steinmeyer
What do they expect when species get overpopulated! The one lady said, "I hope I never see anything like this again"! Get a life lady, you will see much more of this, when critters fight over prime nesting habitat. It is all part of "uncontrolled nature!
we have WAYYY to many in my area,actually in all of ohio i think...but we also have many many wildlife areas around me
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Bald eagle duel - 04/24/18 01:34 PM

Nature at work, by God's design.
Posted By: Kevin Stake

Re: Bald eagle duel - 04/24/18 03:08 PM

Welcome to the world of survival. Most people think animals and birds are warm and fuzzy. To many uneducated human beings that won’t believe how nature really works. It’s only gonna get worse.
Posted By: DanlDon

Re: Bald eagle duel - 04/24/18 03:34 PM

That's not far from me. I might see one once or twice a week going to work.
Posted By: nmborderyote

Re: Bald eagle duel - 04/24/18 09:39 PM

Watched an Osprey and Bald Eagle duke it out over a fish once in northern Idaho. They were so wrapped up in killing each other that they went into the small lake I was on. Talk about a National Geographic moment.

Re: Bald eagle duel - 04/24/18 09:46 PM

saw two eagles doing it today 300 yds from my door
Posted By: trappingthomas

Re: Bald eagle duel - 04/24/18 10:57 PM

nature is ultraviolent. West river thought you were selling your place in Ohio for permanent stay in Philipines? Course I have been off this site for a while.

Re: Bald eagle duel - 04/24/18 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: trappingthomas
nature is ultraviolent. West river thought you were selling your place in Ohio for permanent stay in Philipines? Course I have been off this site for a while.
yeah u have...brought my son to Ohio for school a yr ago!!my property value skyrocketed and the offers stunk...so I decided to bring my son and leave it to him.
Posted By: trappingthomas

Re: Bald eagle duel - 04/24/18 11:42 PM

How is your health? Last I read that was greatly improved by the diet change in your new location. Bring changes with you? You now have a child so I would guess you are healthy? Good to see you on here again!

Re: Bald eagle duel - 04/25/18 12:47 AM

Originally Posted By: trappingthomas
How is your health? Last I read that was greatly improved by the diet change in your new location. Bring changes with you? You now have a child so I would guess you are healthy? Good to see you on here again!
lol,my son is 4
© 2024 Trapperman Forums