Home

Teacher In Georgia

Posted By: racerboy108

Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 08:10 PM

Well so much for giving teachers guns.

Teacher in Georgia just was taken into custody for barricading kids in his class at gun point
Posted By: FlyinFinn

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 08:17 PM

Oops.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 08:21 PM

it was probably the guns fault,i bet he is a good guy.
Posted By: Tom cat

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 08:23 PM

Originally Posted By: pcr2
it was probably the guns fault,i bet he is a good guy.

X2

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 08:26 PM

Social studies will drive you crazy and you must do what you have to to get the kids attention.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 08:34 PM

Bet he's a wacko liberal trying 2 make a point
Posted By: Jonnytrapper

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 08:37 PM

This guy was going to do it either way, obviously.
Posted By: Matt28

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 08:41 PM

I googled it and I don't see where any kids were barricade in a class room. The guy locked the kids out in the hall while he was in there by him self. Probley was tired of all them little thug kids.

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Matt28
I googled it and I don't see where any kids were barricade in a class room. The guy locked the kids out in the hall while he was in there by him self. Probley was tired of all them little thug kids.

I just reread the news and yes they updated since I first read it and now it says no kids were in the room with him
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 08:44 PM

A little more information-
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/teacher-in-custody-at-school_us_5a96ea0ce4b09c872bb0b648
Posted By: EdP

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 08:54 PM

Grousewit said"
Quote:
Bet he's a wacko liberal trying 2 make a point

My bet is on this, and that the teacher was NOT a concealed carry permit holder. If I am correct he should never be in a classroom again, except perhaps with students in the state pen.

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 09:03 PM

Oh but he is tenured. Which is another crock that needs busted.

For sure he should loose his career and be put in jail for dangerous to society
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 09:08 PM

tenured- mad agree on that.
Posted By: beachcomber13

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 09:24 PM

Wouldn't doubt one bit he got paid to pull his little stunt.
Posted By: Tweed

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 09:45 PM

Dalton Police officers have taken into custody a teacher who allegedly barricaded himself in a classroom and fired a handgun in a classroom at Dalton High School.

Randal Davidson, a social studies teacher who has been at the school since 2004, was alone in his room during his planning period, according to police. Around 11:30 a.m. a student tried to get inside and found the door was locked. A principal then tried to open it with a key, which is when Davidson fired through a window
Posted By: Muskrat

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 09:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Tweed
Randal Davidson, a social studies teacher who has been at the school since 2004, was alone in his room during his planning period, according to police. Around 11:30 a.m. a student tried to get inside and found the door was locked. A principal then tried to open it with a key, which is when Davidson fired through a window

What does the man have to do to get the message across he doesn't want to be bothered during his planning period?

Warning shot seems about right to me.

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Muskrat

What does the man have to do to get the message across he doesn't want to be bothered during his planning period?

I feel bad for laughing at my desk as hard as I did just now cry
Posted By: bhugo

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 02/28/18 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Muskrat

Very good!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 03/01/18 01:18 AM

Originally Posted By: beachcomber13
Wouldn't doubt one bit he got paid to pull his little stunt.
First thing I thought...
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 03/01/18 02:15 AM

Yep, Liberals gotta head off that idea of teachers being armed!
Posted By: Marty

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 03/01/18 02:40 AM

Was the headline....Liberal teacher takes himself hostage in classroom then negligently discharges his handgun?

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 03/01/18 03:16 AM

Do you suppose he was contemplating suicide or just making a statement teachers can't be trusted with guns

He will probably try to get off for mental problems. I hope they make a example out of him and put him away for years

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 03/01/18 03:22 AM

Click here to see... His FB Page

Posted By: Hillbilly910

Re: Teacher In Georgia - 03/01/18 03:24 AM

I blame video games
© 2024 Trapperman Forums