Home

Federal Bureau of Investigation?

Posted By: Fisher Man

Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 05:38 PM

If you see something, say something. If you hear something, say something.My faith in the FBI is completely gone. Seventeen lost lives could have been prevented if only the FBI had acted upon a credible tip. How many warnings do they need? I am sure that there are many honest, hard working members throughout the country, but someone at a lower level dropped the ball and should be fired. Also all of the upper levels of the FBI and the Department of Justice should be fired and arrested for their putting politics ahead of the country. Drain the swamp? It appears to be extremely deep. Where are the true patriots? One might start by looking at the young men and women in our armed forces, certainly not Washington, D.C.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 05:44 PM

Havent we beaten this subject to death ?

I turned on the tv last night, and the democratic candidates for governor in my state, were all together talking about their platforms. 4 out of 5 were women, and one of them was going to ban ARs and bump stocks as those that's the answer.

I cant stand watching a bunch of women talk about politics on tv. You wonder how school shootings happen, and in my minds eye , I speculated that that candidate needed a bullet.

Sorry about my rant.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 05:45 PM

Maybe I'm the problem. laugh
Posted By: KC135A

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 05:52 PM

The difference between the FBI (and other civilian federal agencies) and the military is that in the military we can cull out the bad actors and dishonorably discharge them. There is accountability. In the civil service you can't be fired, you are transferred around. So in the FBI I can see a field agent who does not cut it being assigned to do what? Perhaps answer the phone and fail to pass on the information???? After all the agent involved in the hillary mess is now in HR...doing what? Hiring more like himself?
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: trapper les
Maybe I'm the problem. laugh
Nah, you aren't the problem, and look at the bright side, there will be two new conservative voters in MN this election cycle. Nebraska had plenty of conservatives, anyway.
Posted By: corky

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 06:04 PM

Not only the FBI. Local cops were called to the shooter's address 35 times for different complaints and never made an arrest.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 06:13 PM

Once Comey went on TV and said that others would of been prosecuted but they were not going to do anything is when I knew that the trust is the FBI was no longer warranted!
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 06:27 PM

Seriously? The FBI? You really think its been improved?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 06:39 PM

The big problem is that the FBI has been perverted from it's true purpose, into a weapon of war of the liberals. The liberals use the FBI to attack politicians who support our Second Amendment Rights, military, flag and National pride. The millions of dollars and countless man hours used to attack the Republicans would be better used to protect our countries citizens from crime.

Keith
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 06:42 PM

The FBI has been a nest of corruption since it was created.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 06:43 PM

There is something seriously rotten in the FBI when a senior manager like Peter Strzok can send thousands of text messages to his lover on company time and nobody notices the resultant lack of productivity. Government agencies are suffering the same way many of our large companies suffered due to union protection for the incompetent, lazy, and worthless.
Posted By: FlyinFinn

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: EdP
There is something seriously rotten in the FBI when a senior manager like Peter Strzok can send thousands of text messages to his lover on company time and nobody notices the resultant lack of productivity. Government agencies are suffering the same way many of our large companies suffered due to union protection for the incompetent, lazy, and worthless.

I look at it the other way. The time spent text messaging was time the eyes of an investigation were not turned on me or anyone I care about. Sometimes ineptness and inefficientCy built into any agency is a blessing in disguise.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 07:19 PM

Posted By: Marty

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 07:27 PM

If someone has not committed a crime what do you want the fbi to do?
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: FlyinFinn
Originally Posted By: EdP

I look at it the other way. The time spent text messaging was time the eyes of an investigation were not turned on me or anyone I care about. Sometimes ineptness and inefficientCy built into any agency is a blessing in disguise.

In other words, NOT getting the government you pay for can be a good thing.

Mike
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 08:09 PM

What happened to the days when. if they got a tip, they surveiled the guy. Put a couple agents, (one to keep the other awake) on him and watch. Might be awhile, but much better than 17 dead kids. Just because you interview, don't mean you forget about the tip!
Posted By: Posco

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Marty

I agree. I don't trust the FBI right now for a variety of other reasons.

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: yotetrapper30

Failures like this happen all day everyday. I'm not defending the FBI but they can't do their jobs if state agencies don't report felony arrest warrants...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoda...checks/7959529/

We don't need more laws. We need existing laws enforced.

Mike
Posted By: Marty

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Posco
Originally Posted By: Marty

I agree. I don't trust the FBI right now for a variety of other reasons.

Just check history for a fellow named hoover.

Re: Federal Bureau of Investigation? - 02/18/18 09:13 PM

Remember the guy who shot up the church in TX?

The USAF failed to report him to the FBI and he was able to buy a gun.

How are more federal laws going to help if the feds won't even do their jobs now?

Mike
© 2024 Trapperman Forums