Craft Sales Forum

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~Trapperman.com Live

Trap Chat~Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar

Photo Gallery~Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum

~Catalog~

Craft Sales Rules

1. All posts made for selling must contain the asking price for the item.
2. It's the sellers responsibility to define clearly how payments are to be made, including shipping costs.
3. Trapperman.com is not responsible for transactions made on this forum.
4. A maximum of ten items per post will be allowed, but anyone can make more than one post.
5. A post may only be brought to the top purposely three times, and will be locked after the third time. Once a post has been locked, it will remain on the forum, but cannot be put back on the forum in the form of a new post for two weeks.

Print Thread
Hop To
More Calls for Sale #2865083
12/03/11 02:26 PM
12/03/11 02:26 PM
Southern Illinois
E
Eubbie Offline OP
trapper
Eubbie  Offline OP
trapper
E

Southern Illinois
Well, I will try it again guys and gals. I have 3 calls up for sale this time, one open reed and two coaxers.

#1 This is what I call my sweetheart call. This call would be perfect for you gals out there. Also makes a great gift for your wife, girlfriend, or daughter. This call is made from five pieces of wood. The order of which is padauk, holly, bloodwood, holly, padauk. Holly is the closest thing you can get to a white wood. What I did was after final sanding I took and bled some of the oil's/coloration from the blood wood to tint the holly pink. During finishing the pink kinda turned to a pinkish, peach type color, but it is still very feminine. Its finished with a tough as nails high gloss finish. I can ship it with any of my boards (howler or distress in orange or black). This one will cost you $25 delivered to your door.

Calls #2 and #3 are coaxer calls. These calls are great for soft calling to get them critters to close that last 100 or so yards. They're also great for the beginning of a call sequence when you think there is a predator close by. You start with this type of call to keep from blowing them out. This call would mimic a small rodent, or even bird if you get the cadence down. Don't be fooled by the small size, they make enough noise for a coyote to hear them out past 100 yards easily. Small size slips well into a pocket or can be used on a lanyard. The whole mouthpiece can be slipped in your mouth so you can blow the call hands free when those critters are closing the final 100 yards.

#2 This coaxer is made from stabilized buckeye burl and topped off with a tough high gloss finish. I can ship this call to your door for $25 **SOLD!!** Thanks!!

#3 This coaxer is made from 7 pieces of wood laminated together. The order of the laminates is this: padauk, purpleheart, padauk, osage orange, padauk, purple heart, padauk. Its finished with a durable high gloss finish. I can ship it to your door for $25

Thanks for looking! Feel free to contact me by pm, or email mangymuttgamecalls@gmail.com

Re: More Calls for Sale [Re: Eubbie] #2865724
12/03/11 08:57 PM
12/03/11 08:57 PM
Magna, Utah
G
GritGuy Offline
trapper
GritGuy  Offline
trapper
G

Magna, Utah
I'll take that Burl coaxer if it's still available, Thanks Tom

[Linked Image]

Sorry if my opinions or replies offend you, they are not meant to !

Re: More Calls for Sale [Re: Eubbie] #2870843
12/06/11 02:18 PM
12/06/11 02:18 PM
Gnome, Alaska
Alaskan Offline
"AMY SUE"
Alaskan  Offline
"AMY SUE"

Gnome, Alaska
Yup, that Burl one is NICE looking!

"Goats pee in the water sheep drink."

Life member: NRA, NTA, AkTA, AkFTA, WiTA, MnTA, MoTA, OrTA
Re: More Calls for Sale [Re: Eubbie] #3133611
04/24/12 01:31 AM
04/24/12 01:31 AM
Southern Illinois
E
Eubbie Offline OP
trapper
Eubbie  Offline OP
trapper
E

Southern Illinois
Hey everyone, its been a while since I've posted in here but I thought I would bring these back up and let everyone take a gander. These particular calls are long gone, but if you're looking for a custom made predator shoot me a pm letting me know what you have in mine. I can get you set up. I make open and closed reed distress calls, open reed howlers, and coaxer calls. I also make lanyards, and game drags out of 550 cord. I have a pretty good variety of natural woods, and spectraply. SpectraPly is a dyed laminated wood, much like whats used on gun stocks and knife handles.

Thanks for looking!!!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Paul Dobbins