ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Edwin Russel, Robb Russels Kid! #5020329
04/21/15 04:21 PM
04/21/15 04:21 PM
Luray,VA
M
Mike Hurley Offline OP
trapper
Mike Hurley  Offline OP
trapper
M

Luray,VA
I have been flooded with calls and emails from people that have been screwed by Eddie Russell, who is Rob Russell's kid.
I want to go on record and let everyone know, that I do not have anyway to contact that kid, I bought some domains from him when Rob died, those domains were thewildlifepro.net and .com, all others have nothing to do with me. I have had no contact with Ed since Jan of last year.
If I find a contact number for him, I will let you guys know, if he took your money, call him or the sheriff in High Springs, FL...Im sure they know where he lives.....

Re: Edwin Russel, Robb Russels Kid! [Re: Mike Hurley] #5020770
04/21/15 08:41 PM
04/21/15 08:41 PM
rhode island
R
ritrapper Offline
trapper
ritrapper  Offline
trapper
R

rhode island
Thats too bad if its true. I had my doubts with him sorry to say.

Steve Rouleau
New England Wildlife

http://newildlifesolutions.com/
401-330-8168

Re: Edwin Russel, Robb Russels Kid! [Re: Mike Hurley] #5020812
04/21/15 08:58 PM
04/21/15 08:58 PM
wi/mn
T
travellintrapper Offline
trapper
travellintrapper  Offline
trapper
T

wi/mn
he is on facebook as well

Re: Edwin Russel, Robb Russels Kid! [Re: Mike Hurley] #5021332
04/22/15 07:10 AM
04/22/15 07:10 AM
Luray,VA
M
Mike Hurley Offline OP
trapper
Mike Hurley  Offline OP
trapper
M

Luray,VA
sad to say....Rob was a good guy, always ready to talk to anyone, but his kid is a crook...plain and simple..

Re: Edwin Russel, Robb Russels Kid! [Re: Mike Hurley] #5021426
04/22/15 08:48 AM
04/22/15 08:48 AM
Florida
B
bjansma Offline
trapper
bjansma  Offline
trapper
B

Florida
I had to sit on this one over night so I could collect my thoughts before responding.

I don't know Edwin well enough to condemn or defend him but I recently bought most of the rest of Robb's domain accounts from him, and have had about weekly contact with him for the last couple of months. Regarding that, if anyone needs help finding something maybe I can help, but the stuff is a mess and a lot of it expired.

If I may share my thoughts regarding Edwin: I don't think he has a malicious bone in his body. I doubt he intentionally set out to steal from anyone.(if he did, I have no details) I think he is young and got put in a bad spot when Robb died. I think there was a lot of expectations put on him as well. I do think he has a hard time following through and not sure why that is. Not sure if this helps anybody. Just hate to see something like this posted on the Internet.

Bob Jansma
Re: Edwin Russel, Robb Russels Kid! [Re: bjansma] #5021777
04/22/15 01:59 PM
04/22/15 01:59 PM
rhode island
R
ritrapper Offline
trapper
ritrapper  Offline
trapper
R

rhode island
Originally Posted By: bjansma
I had to sit on this one over night so I could collect my thoughts before responding.

I don't know Edwin well enough to condemn or defend him but I recently bought most of the rest of Robb's domain accounts from him, and have had about weekly contact with him for the last couple of months. Regarding that, if anyone needs help finding something maybe I can help, but the stuff is a mess and a lot of it expired.

If I may share my thoughts regarding Edwin: I don't think he has a malicious bone in his body. I doubt he intentionally set out to steal from anyone.(if he did, I have no details) I think he is young and got put in a bad spot when Robb died. I think there was a lot of expectations put on him as well. I do think he has a hard time following through and not sure why that is. Not sure if this helps anybody. Just hate to see something like this posted on the Internet.

Those are my thoughts on Eddy as well. I have spoken to him a few times on the phone after his dad passed and it just seemed he was overwhelmed with everything. It was just not something I wanted to deal with. I wish him the best!

Last edited by ritrapper; 04/22/15 02:00 PM.

Steve Rouleau
New England Wildlife

http://newildlifesolutions.com/
401-330-8168

Re: Edwin Russel, Robb Russels Kid! [Re: Mike Hurley] #5021800
04/22/15 02:14 PM
04/22/15 02:14 PM
Luray,VA
M
Mike Hurley Offline OP
trapper
Mike Hurley  Offline OP
trapper
M

Luray,VA
Over whelmed=Is not knowing what to do or how to do it.
Stealing=is running peoples credit card for absolutely nothing.
You can defend if you want. But a spade is a spade.
If the guy was over whelmed, he would have said. Hey man, I can't do this, I have not a clue what I'm doing. If he would have done that everyone would have understood but to keep running credit cards for months and months and have godaddy take the url down that one of you guys were paying for...well sorry that's just plain out right theft

Last edited by Mike Hurley; 04/22/15 07:46 PM.
Re: Edwin Russel, Robb Russels Kid! [Re: Mike Hurley] #5022516
04/22/15 10:36 PM
04/22/15 10:36 PM
USA
B
bushytail Offline
trapper
bushytail  Offline
trapper
B

USA
Took me for several hundred bucks. He never even signed in to do updates or stay on top of the site. Took my cc every month until I figured out what was up.

Re: Edwin Russel, Robb Russels Kid! [Re: Mike Hurley] #5022534
04/22/15 10:47 PM
04/22/15 10:47 PM
Central IA
TRapper Offline
trapper
TRapper  Offline
trapper

Central IA
have spoken with a couple people lately about putting websites together that used to use Robb....then they went to Edwin and got ripped off...sorry to see that happen...losing your dad like he did will mess with your mind...I lost mine to a massive heart attack and so I can sympathize that way...I am sure one day he will snap out of it....but I agree that he should have told people he couldn't continue so it wouldn't cost them customers and money for something not working correctly

Re: Edwin Russel, Robb Russels Kid! [Re: Mike Hurley] #5022583
04/22/15 11:19 PM
04/22/15 11:19 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
I know this is a lousy subject but I think you guys are great for keeping us informed of things like this. We all work pretty hard

for the money and don't need to lose it when it could be prevented. The government steals more than I can afford now.

Re: Edwin Russel, Robb Russels Kid! [Re: Mike Hurley] #5022719
04/23/15 05:44 AM
04/23/15 05:44 AM
Luray,VA
M
Mike Hurley Offline OP
trapper
Mike Hurley  Offline OP
trapper
M

Luray,VA
I don't have a problem with the guy, I have a problem with the choice he made every month to run those cards. Confused, probably! young and not wise to what it takes to earn money? Probably! I have over 20 emails from different folks that it has happened to. The only reason I posted that yesterday was I got tired of getting them. Should be made known that this is happening. So if he is still running your credit card, you should cancel it, because the odds are pretty good that you don't have a website about now and if you do, someone else now owns it.

Last edited by Mike Hurley; 04/23/15 05:45 AM.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread