ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Wildlife Pro Network! #4550824
07/09/14 06:32 AM
07/09/14 06:32 AM
Luray,VA
M
Mike Hurley Offline OP
trapper
Mike Hurley  Offline OP
trapper
M

Luray,VA
We have changed servers for this site, in the move our registration process was down for a couple three days, seems to be back working now.. I got my vacation took and now we are back at it... Hope to keep growing this place to something very useful for all!
Membership is growing and the information for business owners as well as future business owners is growing..If you have not been over in a while, come on over..picture adding ability has been added, along with some other cool features...the podcast page on the main site has been updated with the new podcasts that were done with Mike Flick and Myself.. Also a advertisers link over there...all good info for someone looking to be a part of a ever growing industry..

Re: Wildlife Pro Network! [Re: Mike Hurley] #4551190
07/09/14 01:27 PM
07/09/14 01:27 PM
Central IA
TRapper Offline
trapper
TRapper  Offline
trapper

Central IA
I love it there

Re: Wildlife Pro Network! [Re: Mike Hurley] #4552085
07/10/14 12:03 AM
07/10/14 12:03 AM
Oklahoma
80C Offline
trapper
80C  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Thanks for the update. You guys gonna start the podcasts back up again?

Re: Wildlife Pro Network! [Re: Mike Hurley] #4552196
07/10/14 06:50 AM
07/10/14 06:50 AM
Luray,VA
M
Mike Hurley Offline OP
trapper
Mike Hurley  Offline OP
trapper
M

Luray,VA
We are going to start back at the end of September.. Site was redone so you guys can find the podcast
http://thewildlifepro.net/the-wildlife-pro-network/new-podcasts/

That's the main page for the podcasts, check them out, make sure you heard them all...
New Round Starts Sept.24 New night and time...

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread