ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Latest Slaughter #3264047
08/08/12 06:17 PM
08/08/12 06:17 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
I asked the Colorado guys to weigh in on their killings so it's only fair that I weigh in on mine. This guy is a complete moron. I know about white supremacy but this guy didn't even pick a target that anyone would agree with. We have friends and customers that are Sihks. They are Republican conservatives by and large. Nice people who learned our language and speak with an accent. Just like my ancestors did when they came here. Many are wealthy because they work hard and and know how to SAVE & INVEST.

One of the Sihk leaders is a customer and thought enough of our company to invite my son to his daughters wedding. And he will be one of only 1800 other guests. We are getting the usual line of gun control people especially since we are the latest state to allow concealed carry. We had a bunch of people that called in to our conservative talk show and they all missed the point. So, do any of you know why our forefathers gave us the right to own guns and who we were to protect ourselves against? I'll be interested in your replies.

Re: Latest Slaughter [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3264070
08/08/12 06:33 PM
08/08/12 06:33 PM
Chocowinity, NC
Phil Nichols Offline
trapper
Phil Nichols  Offline
trapper

Chocowinity, NC
Hey Paul, too close to home my friend. I cannot come back with my usual nonsense. Am just praying for a while.

Last edited by Phil Nichols; 08/08/12 06:36 PM.
Re: Latest Slaughter [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3264076
08/08/12 06:39 PM
08/08/12 06:39 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
To protect ourselves,
From our government.

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: Latest Slaughter [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3264087
08/08/12 06:50 PM
08/08/12 06:50 PM
Waterford, WI
N
Nathan Krause Offline
trapper
Nathan Krause  Offline
trapper
N

Waterford, WI
I was grateful to learn he wasn't from Wisconsin. We have enough wack jobs around here already.

Because this is a local story I think we are getting more info than we normally would if it was across the Country. But "my" opinion is that everyone is full of BS on this one.

Your going to try to convince me that the Southern Poverty Law Center has been following this guy for 10+ years but our Government had no radar on him?

I think that new gun control measures are coming after the elections. This has been two shooters within about a month who both bought guns legally and went nuts. I personally think they are going to make it much much harder to get a gun, especially a hand gun. This fight is going to show how little power the NRA really has and these politicians are going to lose their fear about going against the gun owners.

Then again I could be crazy. lol

Re: Latest Slaughter [Re: Nathan Krause] #3264218
08/08/12 08:27 PM
08/08/12 08:27 PM
Tug Hill, New York
A
Albert Burns Offline
trapper
Albert Burns  Offline
trapper
A

Tug Hill, New York
"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."

Re: Latest Slaughter [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3264283
08/08/12 09:07 PM
08/08/12 09:07 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
trapper
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Let's hear it for Big Bob and Albert Burns; two guys who know their stuff! As long as the government has semi-autos with large clips, we get semi-autos with large clips.

Nate, this is all new to me too but from what was said, unless you have committed a crime, the FBI cannot track your comings and goings. ( At least not legally ) But private outfits like the Southern Poverty Law Center can keep tabs on you without breaking any law. By the way, that was not the name of the group that I heard mentioned in connection with tracking this lunatic.

Talk radio had a great question today: Don't you think that incidents like these actually sell more guns rather than make people want to have more restrictions?

Last edited by Paul Winkelmann; 08/08/12 09:08 PM.
Re: Latest Slaughter [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3264472
08/08/12 10:37 PM
08/08/12 10:37 PM
1st civ. Div. Wood County Wi.
M
Mike Flick Offline
trapper
Mike Flick  Offline
trapper
M

1st civ. Div. Wood County Wi.
Did you know that Tommy Thompson was invited to a Sihk temple, and was attending a service when it happened not far from the incident? It makes more sence to me that the gunman had the wrong temple, and was gunning for Tommy.

Re: Latest Slaughter [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3264489
08/08/12 10:50 PM
08/08/12 10:50 PM
NWWA/AZ
Vinke Offline
trapper
Vinke  Offline
trapper

NWWA/AZ
Sihks with be OUR best allies in jehad,,,,,

Slightly used Shoes 4 sale……………
Re: Latest Slaughter [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3264699
08/09/12 02:47 AM
08/09/12 02:47 AM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline
trapper
P

south east michigan
Sad story , hard to understand it . I hope the guy burns in [Please excuse my language... I'm an idiot] for it . Sad people think gun control but the truth is not to long ago down south a guy entered a church looking to do the same thing and was stopped dead by a well perpaired christian .

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Re: Latest Slaughter [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3264795
08/09/12 08:29 AM
08/09/12 08:29 AM
Tug Hill, New York
A
Albert Burns Offline
trapper
Albert Burns  Offline
trapper
A

Tug Hill, New York
If a psycho wants to participate in domestic terrorism, restricting firearm ownership will never deter them. It will just leave the law abiding citizens more defenseless to protect themselves when it does happen. Just look at the damage Tim Mcveigh did without the use of any type of firearm in the Tulsa bombing,and the damage that resulted from the 9-11 terrorist strikes. We don't have a firearm problem,we have a people problem.

Re: Latest Slaughter [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3264827
08/09/12 09:10 AM
08/09/12 09:10 AM
Waterford, WI
N
Nathan Krause Offline
trapper
Nathan Krause  Offline
trapper
N

Waterford, WI
Correct.... Gun sales sky rocket when this stuff happens.

Unfortunately we are the minority with this view. If you read the comments after the articles on this story or the Colorado story the overwhelming majority of the comments are for more restrictions.

Common sense would tell you the the two cities with the stricted gun laws (Chicago and Washington DC) also have the highest crime rates. So obviously that isn't working out to well for them.

Paul that is why I think they are all full of BS. First the SPLC came out saying they were tracking this guy and then two other groups came out and said they knew about him.

When I took my "Terrorism & Homeland Security" class for my degree Chapter One was on White Supremist groups. The Patriot Act gave the government the ability to track these groups along with a lot of the hippie groups out west who burn down saw mills and break into animal labs in California, and also all the biker gangs.

It is an election year and Obama can't afford a gun conrol debate this close to November. So the easy cure is to put out that the Government had no knowledge of this guy and that is why it was so easy for him to buy a gun. No criminal record, no red flags.

All I am saying is after election (if Obama wins) I see changes coming if you want to buy a gun.

I would guess

Longer waiting periods than 3 days
If you have been seeing a shrink within 5 years forget about it.
If anything other than an "honorable discharge" forget about it.
Unemployed forget about it
Must provide 5 character references

would be a few that would be tossed around.

All these groups are considered "Outlaw" groups and the government keeps tabs on what they are up too.

Re: Latest Slaughter [Re: Albert Burns] #3264906
08/09/12 10:14 AM
08/09/12 10:14 AM
NW Oklahoma
O
Okie Farmer Offline
trapper
Okie Farmer  Offline
trapper
O

NW Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: Albert Burns
If a psycho wants to participate in domestic terrorism, restricting firearm ownership will never deter them. It will just leave the law abiding citizens more defenseless to protect themselves when it does happen. Just look at the damage Tim Mcveigh did without the use of any type of firearm in the Oklahoma City bombing,and the damage that resulted from the 9-11 terrorist strikes. We don't have a firearm problem,we have a people problem.

Fixed it for you. If he hadn't lost the tag on his car and got pulled over they never would have had a clue who done it.

Re: Latest Slaughter [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3265374
08/09/12 04:28 PM
08/09/12 04:28 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
The Sihk's have historicaly been strong allies to the UK and the US thru 2 World Wars and a few police actions.

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: Latest Slaughter [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3265662
08/09/12 07:12 PM
08/09/12 07:12 PM
Tug Hill, New York
A
Albert Burns Offline
trapper
Albert Burns  Offline
trapper
A

Tug Hill, New York
Thank you Okie, I get carried away at times and type before engaging the brain.

Re: Latest Slaughter [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3265810
08/09/12 08:43 PM
08/09/12 08:43 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
trapper
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Well he would have got Tulsa too if they hadn't caught him.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread