ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
My Dog killing coyote YouTube coyote trapping tips #3098477
03/30/12 04:27 PM
03/30/12 04:27 PM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline OP
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline OP
trapper
P

south east michigan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMpCxMUCnnw&feature=youtube_gdata_pltipsy well I finally got that thing and hope that little will have some peace of mind

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Re: My Dog killing coyote YouTube coyote trapping tips [Re: Peskycritter] #3098548
03/30/12 05:23 PM
03/30/12 05:23 PM
kent county, MI
B
bluebill Offline
trapper
bluebill  Offline
trapper
B

kent county, MI
Congrats! Nice job!

Re: My Dog killing coyote YouTube coyote trapping tips [Re: Peskycritter] #3098578
03/30/12 05:51 PM
03/30/12 05:51 PM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline OP
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline OP
trapper
P

south east michigan
I dint expect the big hug and kiss from the lady that payed me , I never been kissed on a coyote job before , headed to the next coyote job , then to get some kits out of a attic ,the customer shot the mom in my trap , I'm not very happy about that , now i have to wait till he's off work to get the baby's out , not really sure how I'm going to hold my toung , no one as any biz touching a animal in my trap . Some people just [Please excuse my language... I'm an idiot] me off , had a guy call two nights ago that had a coon in his chimney so he started a fire and the coon feel in the fire then went on the smoke shelf ,I lost it on that guy , told him what a cruel pice of slim he was , I trap and yes kill animals but I surly have never enjoyed watch anything die , or torcher anything .

Free Trapper
Re: My Dog killing coyote YouTube coyote trapping tips [Re: Peskycritter] #3098730
03/30/12 07:56 PM
03/30/12 07:56 PM
NH
S
sgs Offline
trapper
sgs  Offline
trapper
S

NH
Good job Pesky! I bet it felt good to get rid of that one.

Re: My Dog killing coyote YouTube coyote trapping tips [Re: Peskycritter] #3098861
03/30/12 09:03 PM
03/30/12 09:03 PM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline OP
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline OP
trapper
P

south east michigan
Ya I was happy to see that one hopping around , was starting to get worried because there were no tracks on the deer runs and no droppings anywhere . The pressure was on to because three subs took up a collection .,nice thing about wildlife control even is its small and it's hairs falling out it still pays the same , with all the time I have into this job dint make much , if I count time I could of spent chasing other critters i lost money but now my name is in there subs website so it should comeback ten fold the way is see it , I'm after a monster one down in novi , his tracks are large and is with a female half his size , they don't seem to be moving much , I'm thinking there eating all the rabbit nest right now and don't need to move . The female would be heavy and acting lazy my guess

Free Trapper
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread