ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Little me took this bat job away from me #3268155
08/11/12 03:58 AM
08/11/12 03:58 AM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline OP
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline OP
trapper
P

south east michigan
Don't get me wrong makes my day my youngest boy at 13 can beat me to the bat problem . The people had a large hole in there drywall from water damage . I just got hung up on that hole . So I'm scratching my head and the boy is getting things done . He does have a eye of a eagle . Was driving down the edge of this fence row one time trapping coyote . It was one of them days when about every set you have out clicks . well he goes look at that buck I go where . He goes I seen the tips of his horn . I go ya right . So I turn around and pull up on this ten point laying with a doe . Nice buck two days before gun season . Well back to the bat problem . Gets a little weird having your 13 year old explaining to you infront of the customer what the problem is . Well what ever main thing problem was solved I would have found it . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q92uSVc3p84&feature=youtube_gdata_player

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Re: Little me took this bat job away from me [Re: Peskycritter] #3268894
08/11/12 07:16 PM
08/11/12 07:16 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Yeah, my son did the same thing to me, but in our case Pesky, that should be no surprize at all!

Re: Little me took this bat job away from me [Re: Peskycritter] #3268922
08/11/12 07:34 PM
08/11/12 07:34 PM

D
DaveK
Unregistered
DaveK
Unregistered
D

Paul - you must be very proud. Still looking forward to meeting PJ someday...

Re: Little me took this bat job away from me [Re: Peskycritter] #3268942
08/11/12 07:48 PM
08/11/12 07:48 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Dave, the proper way to raise your offspring is to not let them get a big head. One of P.J.'s customers called the office and was complaining bitterly about how a professional company such as ours, couldn't catch a couple of skunks. So I took the matter personally and went out and redid the sets and added three more cages. The next day we had 4 skunks in five traps. We ended up with ten, which is more than the customer had budgeted, ( Too bad ) but at least we didn't hear about our lack of professionalism anymore!

Re: Little me took this bat job away from me [Re: Peskycritter] #3268947
08/11/12 07:50 PM
08/11/12 07:50 PM

D
DaveK
Unregistered
DaveK
Unregistered
D

smile

Previous Thread
Index