ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Tonight's podcast #3186948
06/14/12 11:21 PM
06/14/12 11:21 PM
Tama country IA
1st RiverRat Offline OP
trapper
1st RiverRat  Offline OP
trapper

Tama country IA
Robb most likely wants to hang me. My phone took a crap , something to do with the heat in a locked work truck- fried it. I can do a recording to add in if you would like.

Adam Utterback
Re: Tonight's podcast [Re: 1st RiverRat] #3187205
06/15/12 08:37 AM
06/15/12 08:37 AM
Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Yes I do want to get your Cougar Paws story recorded. You were not alone and at 8:05 I called it and cancelled the podcast.

I want to thank Ron Jones, Mike Flick and Chip Ayers for doing a replacement show out of thin air on Starting A NWCO Business.

I am going to go a different way for our our NWC Physical Safety podcast using the original podcast with Tom Reilly, and some short podcasts from members like you and some videos.

Find Our Podcasts @ http://www.thewildlifepro.net
Re: Tonight's podcast [Re: 1st RiverRat] #3187239
06/15/12 09:15 AM
06/15/12 09:15 AM
somewhere in the middle of MT
D
DAVE SALYS-CWCP Offline
trapper
DAVE SALYS-CWCP  Offline
trapper
D

somewhere in the middle of MT
Well I guess I didn;t miss anything then. I don't know why you switched to Thursday nights instead of Sunday, Sundays were hard enough to fit into my schedule. The time zone thing really makes it tough, while you guys are sharing stories I'm still two hours away from being done for the day. Robb that gosh darn website is keeping me out on the streets all night.

Re: Tonight's podcast [Re: DAVE SALYS-CWCP] #3187784
06/15/12 06:05 PM
06/15/12 06:05 PM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: DAVE SALYS-CWCP
I don't know why you switched to Thursday nights instead of Sunday, Sundays were hard enough to fit into my schedule.

Dave You may not realize it but other then the Thanksgiving - New Years breaks I did Sunday Night Podscast every Sunday 4 years + and in the first three years Sunday and Thursdays. That's a lot of Sundays. Pretty good support for any free product but I have had just as much fun doing them !!

Most of all of you are busy right now and any night of the week is often too much until our peak live listening period (Jan-Feb) comes around. Most guys (wish it were not this way)don't even try to call in live but download the podcasts and listen to them in their trucks.

I have maybe 15-20 callers in tops on any one show but get nearly 700-1000 downloads from unique visitors each week. I am surprised at the number of listeners we have in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and India.

We get a lot of downloads from I-tunes so its obvious many are listening to us with either a I-Phone, I-Pad, Android phone or tablet these days or using a usb cord from one of these devices to play in their trucks.

Bottom Line: The lil lady wants her weekends back and its gonna be Thursday at least for awhile

Re: Tonight's podcast [Re: 1st RiverRat] #3187948
06/15/12 08:40 PM
06/15/12 08:40 PM
West Virginia
The Trapster Offline
trapper
The Trapster  Offline
trapper

West Virginia
Hey Robb whats a WEEKEND ????

Member of NTA,WVTA Lifetime
Re: Tonight's podcast [Re: 1st RiverRat] #3189517
06/17/12 10:39 AM
06/17/12 10:39 AM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Oh Chip I still work on weekends . I just lost any claim to 8 PM EDT on Sunday Nights for a pretty long spell.

Here is the podcast we did Thursday Night. This Podcast Was In Two Parts :

1] Tribute to Robert H. Evans aka Bob Evans CWCP .

I had about a 15 minute interview with Angela his daughter and she shared some her memories growing up with her dad and the lessons Bob shared with her. To learn more about bob visit his Memorial

2.] Podcast: Starting A NWCO Business . Robb Russell, Mike Flick, Ron Jones and Chip Ayers.

Click Here To Listen --- > http://thewildlifepro.com/about/our-podcasts/bob-evans-cwcp-tribute-starting-a-nwco-business/

Re: Tonight's podcast [Re: 1st RiverRat] #3190972
06/18/12 02:04 PM
06/18/12 02:04 PM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

This Week Podcast- NWC CC Wildlife Diseases Thursday 8 PM EDT Dial In 1-724-444-7444 call id 16456#

Still looking for folks to call in and discuss wildlife diseases with Ron & Robb . Don't be shy!!

I have the entire NWC Raccoons Module Ron Jones, Tim Julien CWCP, Mike Flick, Paul Brooker, Tom Schenck, and David Schmidt CWCP podcast up to play to listen to but you can also READ THE Entire Three Hour Podcast the whole three hour podcasts too. has a search fuinction to search topics too. Navigation is on the left from a page to a page. Its huge like a book

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread