ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Need WCOs who lost work to WS. #3160750
05/15/12 10:28 PM
05/15/12 10:28 PM
Mass.
T
Trapper Don Offline OP
trapper
Trapper Don  Offline OP
trapper
T

Mass.
I would like all WCOs who have lost work to Wildlife Services to please contact me. I need only those who have directly lost work. I already have a list of many and it's growing. Today I spoke to a writer who wants to do a piece on WS taking work from WCOs.
It is time to take this to the general public and get other worked up against WS. There is a movement out there that is against big business getting a bail outs from the goverment. WS doing work for private companies is just that.
Please contact me so we can get this moving. The more info we have the better.
Thank you
Don LaFountain
donlafountain@comcast.net

Re: Need WCOs who lost work to WS. [Re: Trapper Don] #3160778
05/15/12 10:43 PM
05/15/12 10:43 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Two that come to mind are George Cera and Kirk Dekalb.

[Linked Image]
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread