ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
1st groundhog job #3140015
04/29/12 12:46 AM
04/29/12 12:46 AM
Moses Lake, Wash.
pnwmtnmn Offline OP
trapper
pnwmtnmn  Offline OP
trapper

Moses Lake, Wash.
Well, got a call for a wandering g'hog that had taken up temporary residence under a shrub against the house, no digging yet, set a 9x9 tomahawk at each side of the shrub, baited with lettuce. 6 hours later job done. come get this critter.... Quick and easy. set at 2pm pick up at 8pm. and I thought they were difficult.

formerly KIP now back to pnwmtnmn

Remember ... Four boxes keep us free: The Soap Box, The Ballot Box, The Jury Box, and The Cartridge Box.
Re: 1st groundhog job [Re: pnwmtnmn] #3140093
04/29/12 07:08 AM
04/29/12 07:08 AM
New York
Jim Comstock Offline
trapper
Jim Comstock  Offline
trapper

New York
Be ready for the time it does not go so well.

Re: 1st groundhog job [Re: pnwmtnmn] #3140177
04/29/12 09:03 AM
04/29/12 09:03 AM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline
trapper
P

south east michigan
Ya that's not a record but still really good . Fun catching the stuff , I kinda enjoy it when a animal gets my personal a tension . Oh you want a play hardball A . The animal part is the easy part dealing with people that are not educated on animals is the hard part . Wait to you get a job and catch the animal and the lady calls up screaming and crying at you first thing in the mourning so you rush there only to find out some animal group took your animal and your trap . Then you got the people that won't pay you to the job is done type I just walk off on them . I did a bat job once and went to collect my 650.00 and the lady goes ,I talk to critter control and they said you shouldn't do bats in nov so you scammed me . I'm like it's 70 out your bats will fly out tonight . What the heck is that . I guess I could go on and on . But anyway good job brother

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread