Trapper's Humor

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#97784 - 02/18/07 07:38 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: ]
Hal Offline
trapper

Loc: Blue Creek, Ohio

The Mexican Possum

This is a Mexican Possum. These possums have been steadily sneaking across our border, taking jobs away from our own American possums. It's a growing problem and trappers are encouraged to report any Mexican Possums they may find in their traps.

The President wanted to consult about the Mexican Possum Problem with members of his cabinet. So he called in the official Cabinet maker. "I want to see doors and hinges today," the president said.
The Secretary of State was also notified. "Yeah, I'm State's secretary, But I'm on break right now so don't bother me. I'll have a double Mocha Latte."
Security was strengthened along the border. It was here that smugglers commonly referred to as "Chickens" helped possums get safely across the road.
The Secretary of Agriculture devised a plan to reduce the number of illegal possums - eat them. The Dept. of Agriculture even came up with slogan and a jingle - Eat Mo' Possum.

Eat mo' possum.

Don't be shy.

Have yourself a possum fry!

Eat mo' possum.

Don't be droll.

Have a possum casserole.

Eat mo' possum.

And you'll win.

A big possum eatin' grin.

The End

#97787 - 02/18/07 07:39 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: Hal]
Anonymous
Unregistered

CONTEST OVER...........yesssssssssss I understand, Mr Sullivan!!!!!!!

I'm a bit busy right now.....but tomorrow evening I'll post the winners and tell you all which addresses I need.....

(Sullivans, don't worry, I have yers......)

to everyone!!!!!

#97793 - 02/18/07 07:41 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: ]
Sullivan K Offline
"Keith"

Loc: Ohio 62 years old
If there ain't no Snappy Brand, Movie Theater, butter flavor, gourmet, no cholesterol, lightly salted, microwave, popcorn (3.5oz (99g) bag), I withdraw all my entries.

#97800 - 02/18/07 07:43 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: Sullivan K]
Hal Offline
trapper

I'll take his prizes then.

\:\) -- Hal

#97828 - 02/18/07 07:50 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: Hal]
Hal Offline
trapper

You have my address.

Kevin don't want no prizes. I'll take all his.

That should take care of all the prizes, and there's no sense in makin' these people wait until tomorrow to find out they ain't gettin' no prize.

Kinda got a little Sadist thing goin' on, ain't ya?

\:\( -- Hal

#97859 - 02/18/07 07:59 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: Hal]
nelacres Offline
"The Farmer"

Loc: Derby, Vermont 45 for now
Mrscat, since you threw my voodoo doll off the roof and really messed up my shoulder you can mail the prizes to me. Thankyou very much.

Nelly

#97884 - 02/18/07 08:05 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: ]
Sullivan K Offline
"Keith"

I want all my prize money to go to the trapperman "Orphan and Wayward Girls Home".

#97917 - 02/18/07 08:15 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: Sullivan K]
Anonymous
Unregistered

first of all, there IS SNAPPY POPCORN available for Mr Sullivan K ........he deserves it for all his time spent on those WONDERFUL stories (well, except that one I have NO IDEA what he said........).........so he will ONLY be getting popcorn, per his own request. there will be NO prize money! FCOL!

Hal, your last story is great, as usual, but I'm not sure it was in under the wire......... :-) and I ain't doing any sadist thing FCOL again, and if you think so, you're in danger of NO prizes........ so you may wanna rethink that remark!

Nelly.......I think just because you're injured you're trying to play on my sympathies......and you know that little story you wrote was, well, less than you're capable of.......geeeeez......:-)

#97928 - 02/18/07 08:18 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: ]
Anonymous
Unregistered

NOW, as I said......I'm busy watching MASH reruns, and I won't be able to get to this prize thing until tomorrow night....... thank you all for your time!

Edited by MsCat (02/18/07 08:18 PM)

#97986 - 02/18/07 08:40 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: ]
Sullivan K Offline
"Keith"

If there ain't no prize money, then obviously you don't care about the orphans and the knocked up girls.

#98652 - 02/19/07 10:00 AM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: Hal]
Sullivan, T.O.O. Offline
trapper

Loc: Blue Creek , Ohio
I don't believe Hal wanted the HP Printer you mentioned, (which never did see), he wants the Lexmark that is in the picture.

Dennis

By the way, he wants you make it snappy too.

Edited by Sullivan, T.O.O. (02/19/07 10:02 AM)

#98715 - 02/19/07 10:36 AM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: Sullivan, T.O.O.]
Anonymous
Unregistered

K - I care, just not as much as you, obviously. Maybe you'll share some of your snappy corn with them.

T.O.O. - leave it to the other one, to make a point of my printer error.......I do have a $500 HP here, and he can't have that one either. FCOL.

and I'll show him snappy! I'm working now, and will do the prize thing tonight in my FREE time. geeeeez.

impatient people must live in O-HI-O.

#98716 - 02/19/07 10:37 AM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: ]
Anonymous
Unregistered

and, I concede, Hal, the last story WAS under the wire. 7:38 pm. and it WAS a good one. I'm going to go broke buying freaking prizes.

#98773 - 02/19/07 11:10 AM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: ]
Hal Offline
trapper

What's gonna happen to all those prizes Kevin doesn't want? You might as well just send them to me. Those stories of mine are sooooo good, they really deserve two prizes anyway.

And I don't care which one of the printers you send me -- your choice.

If you hurry, you can still get my prizes in the mail by this afternoon.

#98825 - 02/19/07 12:11 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: Hal]
YouthCooner901 Offline
trapper

Loc: TN
is my story good?

i think its funny and original
Bobcat-2!!!!!
Beaver-1

#98826 - 02/19/07 12:13 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: YouthCooner901]
Anonymous
Unregistered

coontrapper, don't you worry, you're on the list somewhere..... :-)

Hal......geeeeez. patience is a virtue, don't you wish you had some?

#98839 - 02/19/07 12:18 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: ]
CharlesKS Offline

Loc: Kansas,32,6-1,220,B/B NS
it would be a sad shame, if a guy who gets PAID to write, sopposedly funny articles, and doesnt win this thing...

charles

#99078 - 02/19/07 02:45 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: CharlesKS]
Hal Offline
trapper

That's why I've got a lock on it.

Edited by Paul Dobbins (02/19/07 05:03 PM)

#99238 - 02/19/07 04:27 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: Hal]
Jtrapper Offline

Loc: Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
Oh boy, ol Hinky comes crawling in just in time for a contest, imagine that!!!!!!!!!!!

#99337 - 02/19/07 05:19 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!! [Re: Jtrapper]
Anonymous
Unregistered

okkkkkkkkkkk I'm going to make a NEW post with the winners............watch for it shortly! :-)

Paul.......please put this in the HUMOR ARCHIVES.........for preservation.............

and thanks to ALL who wrote something!

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Drifter