Trapper's Humor

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#79034 - 02/07/07 08:04 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
trapper989 Offline
trapper

Loc: east central indiana
hahahaha tahts pretty good
ill have to think one up
coon:
fox:
Yote:

#79099 - 02/07/07 08:25 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: trapper989]
YouthCooner901 Offline
trapper

Loc: TN

here they are planning the attack for the POSSUM!

the hunter hunting the elusive POSSUM!

GOT HIM!

O the celebration!

though this fellow did not get one he stil loves his red ribbon

the cook getting her supplies ready to fry the POSSUM!

the servant serving the fried POSSUM!

this guy always like a lil bit of possum pot pie!
Bobcat-2!!!!!
Beaver-1

#79172 - 02/07/07 08:45 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
Sullivan K Offline
"Keith"

Loc: Northern Ohio ...

The pot bellied chemist was desperately trying to get rid of the evidence. No longer having any teeth, he could no longer dispose of contraband by eating it. The only solution was to try to find unsuspecting half-wits (is there such a thing as a suspecting half-wit) to help him.

Calling in the armed forces seemed to be the only option. After careful tracking, scouting, and firing behind himself to avoid enemy attack, the trained professional finally found an option.

With great skill, the skills of which can only be learned in the military, the man became a hero, and possibly a medal winner, by capturing an accomplice that was known to be able to eat anything. The destruction of the evidence seemed to be under control.

Wait, wait, I've captured one of those things also. "If'n you can't get yours to eat the evidence, I think mine'll do it".

The problem seemed to be well under control, causing the citizenry to become jubilant. The crowed went wild and danced and hugged in anticipation of the evidence being destroyed.

Then the Gubment got involved. With smoke and mirrors they, and with much success, tried to convince the populace that the evidence, the contraband, could not be destroyed. The Gubment man had the pot bellied chemist arrested.

"We need to raise money to save the chemist". "Buy an egg, buy and egg, I don't care if ya already spent a hundred dollars on those colored eggs. Buy another egg"

And with the money raised from selling colored eggs, something that even the army could not find, was able to be purchased. With the vast amount of money they were able to purchase a human machine that could eat, and keep down anything. If he can eat that cake and not puke, he can eat the chemist's contraband

#79270 - 02/07/07 09:15 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: Sullivan K]
Jtrapper Offline

Loc: Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
These story's suck, Hal's going to eat ya'll alive, lol.

#79316 - 02/07/07 09:30 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: Jtrapper]
Paul Dobbins Online   content
"Trapperman custodian"

Loc: Goldsboro, North Carolina
It might be time for a sequel to the "Swamp Booger".

#79418 - 02/07/07 10:10 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: Paul Dobbins]
Jtrapper Offline

Loc: Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
Bonanza: Where Did They Go?

Ever wonder what happened to all the cast of the hit show Bonanza? Well looks like they're all doing pretty good.

Little Joe joined the military and became known as G.I. Little Joe

Candy the ranch supervisor came out of the closet after watching the movie Broke Back Mountain and moved to upstate New York!

Hoss being the kind hearted ol soul that he is kept Hop Sing and cared for him in his golden years.

Many claimed it was just because Hoss liked the diversity of Hop Sing's cooking.

The producer's of the show went on to operate a strip club in Las Vegas.

Ben's ex. wife, Miss. Kitty sued an won taking the right's to all of his many books he wrote over the years as well as the Ponderosa.

Ben ended up spending his later years working for various fair grounds as a vendor. He was a big hit on the little league circuit also.

Adam came out of the closet and started his own cooking show in San Fransico.

THE END

#79453 - 02/07/07 10:24 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
JBMan Offline
trapper

Loc: Cape County, MO
i was sloppin down last weeks breakfast in the UP...

since i was a bit overweight, i decided to put on my sundays finest and take a stroll through the bush... couldn't find my armadillo helmet

anywhoo, i was just wanderin around when i came upon a wild batch natives

being the friendly type i introduced my self, we exchanged eh's and they offered me a pabst and this batch of fricaseed critter

after the hoopla, i mosied myself to the NTA convention where i met my good buddy babyface... thats him on the left!

then i started to feel a little funny... i looked over my shoulder to see mr. government man sweepin me and clem with mindcontrol waves...

without my armadillo helmet, i was completely helpless and passed out. i woke up in parking lot with a silver naked tail squirrel kissin on me

then there be a bright flash of light and smiles, the silver naked tailed squirrel turned into this beautamous princess!

so me and smiles the beautamous princess have been liven happily ever since!

#79732 - 02/08/07 02:44 AM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
spotter Offline
trapper

Loc: alaska
Hello, my name is Jimmie Boudreaux and I would like to tell you of the trials and tribulations of my life in Lafayette, Louisiana. I have had a paper route since I got throwed out of seventh grade for asking when do we commence to whittlin during a basic skills test. My little dog tiger was my best friend and followed me everywhere on the paper route . He was a stray and we found him in our garbage can one morning on the porch five years ago.

Tiger was killed last week when he ran under Mr.Cartier's honey bucket truck. As you might imagine myself, as well as the whole paper route district was heartbroken. There was a collection taken up for a proper burial and the very next morning on the front page of the paper it showed Mayor Cletus Cheval signing the death certificate over to the local undertaker, Mr. Smalley.

I just couldn't deliver no more papers after that but I had to make some money so I could pay my way into outdoor writers school in Odessa, Texas this coming spring. One of my best customers ran the only business around that seemed to make alot of money. Mr. Clammers had some kind of club that women took off their clothes and danced around and the parking lot was always full. I went in and at that exact time he was showing a young fella the world's largest silver dollar, one look for fifty cents.

His talking made alot of sense to me because he said " Jimmie, you got to find something like I did, something people can't do without." As I went home early that next morning I realized that Mr. Clammers was right. People ate every day and that was what I was going to do, make and sell them something they could eat. Now I didn't know nuthin from nuthin about cooking but my fourteen year old sister Mary Jean Beth had taken home economics before she had quit school. Matter o fact she sells pies every year at the fall festival.

The first thing she asked me was what do you want to cook. Well after alot of figurin I knew that I couldn't buy nuthin so whatever it was going to be was going to have to come from the woods. Now I like to eat fish and I knew of a real good mudcat hole close to the house. A glass jar, some carbide, and a little water and I came back with a bait of mudcats. Now granted the first five or six batches didn't come out so good but a little less mudcat and a little more cornmeal, I think I'm goona do real good.

Now I'm getting real excited about my new business and I guess I owe it all to Mom and Dad.

My Mom, the big one in the picture, Always told me " Jimmie, don't worry son, the world needs ditch diggers too!" And my Dad showed me how to diversify with the corn liqour business and selling dogs and cats to the medical instituitions. Even my little sister, little hallie is helping by eating my new food inventions and telling me three thumbs up or three thumbs down.

And who knows? if this works out maybe the meter man will actually be able to walk up to the house instead sneakin aroun here all the time.

#80462 - 02/08/07 01:24 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
Sullivan K Offline
"Keith"

This was on page 2. I'm bringing it back up.

#80532 - 02/08/07 02:05 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Story of Count Grinnercula

Come one, come all, lend me your ears so that I may tell you a story of gruesome fears. Deep within the wood so wild, live monsters and demons who want your child.

In this town, they make no mistake, and these are not figments that your imagination makes. So when one day, the residents cried, gather your offspring, they ran, but they could not hide.

Cindy entered the common and said quietly, "They've taken one of ours, oh where could he be?"

"Who?" they all asked. "Who have they taken from me?" She replied with a sigh, "They've taken Jackie." The wails erupted from the group so sad, and the men clenched their fists, fury seething mad.

So the town got together, and gathered their finest, carefully selected by none other than his Highness. He was a noble king, loved a lot, and hailed from the line of Royal Verminsnot.

"You will go out, and find our Jackie," this was not negotiable, it was a royal decree! So the best of the best were the lead the group on, he wanted them tough, he wanted them rugged, didn't want any don juans...

Outfitted with the best gear and weaponry, they set out into the woods filled with the giant oak trees. Stealthy they moved, quiet afoot, eyes peeled for the count, no matter what form he took.

It wasn't long before themselves they defended as the minions of Count Grinnercula descended. Like silver wraiths on the mist they flew, from above just beyond their view. With fangs glinting silver in the light, the men fought so hard, fought with all their might. Many were lost, and they knew they could not go on, they would have to retreat, and figure out what went wrong.

They returned to the town, crestfallen and down, and asked the old wisemen how could they win? He said someone that evil there is only one way to conquer him. That his minions are made from his own blood, and to feed him their flesh would turn his heart to mud. So the men gathered the carcasses of the minions and buckets they filled, so that the old wiseman could take them, and give them back to the men Grilled.

Sent into the wilds, this dish made its way, so that the minions could find it so neatly displayed. Knowing that Count Grinnercula saw the 'spoils' they called, they took the dish to him so he could sample it all. As he sat there and quietly chewed the meat, he swallowed, face stricken, and dropped dead at their feet. With the Count no longer alive, the minions had no heartbeat, and they all died.

8. [/quote]

And the town rejoiced as they got back their Jackie, and the King of Verminsnot was incredibly happy. Without a doubt, the history books will say, that King Nelly of Verminsnot saved the day!

#80555 - 02/08/07 02:24 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: Sullivan K]
CharlesKS Offline

Loc: Kansas,32,6-1,220,B/B NS
THE TRANSORMATION

A long time ago, in a time before oatmeal cake came to be, there once was a man who was very prestigius, and honerable. He was a war hero, and someone to be very afraid of...

But little did the man know, a evil woman was cooking up something to change MANkind forever...even after ONE serving of Oatmeal cake, his body began to change, on the molecular level, and the change happened almost immediatly...

the next step, in this poor mans transformation, was loosing hair, heigth, and his ability to not be afraid of snakes...

after the previuse phase of transformation, the next logical phase was to morph into a possum, since the change wasnt all that hard to do..

this is the fore shadowing part of the story...

this is the "romance" part of the story...

thes two fellas here, thier main goal in life, is to stop the final transformation in the process, after eating oatmeal cake. here, they are gathering weopanry and straegising thier plane to stop the "monster"

and for the climatic end...

"DOH HIYA everybody..member me? der her im the guy in the first picture.. care for some gopher?"

its sad, but true, that a guy can go from well respected, handsome, and intellegent, to this, just from eating one serving of oatmeal cake.

charles

#80727 - 02/08/07 03:43 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: CharlesKS]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hadn't checked this post since last night.......and I'm on the floor now! hahahahaaaaaaa! keep 'em coming...........I have 10 prizes to send out!!!!!!!!!!

Contest isn't over til Sunday night the 18th.......at 8 pm!!!!!!

#80759 - 02/08/07 03:57 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: Sullivan K]
GOT'CHA Offline
trapper

Loc: NY

Top Story ..This is a Live picture of the Beedy Eyed Viilian getting away..
"HAHHAAHAHA.....Can't catch me...My play'n possum ability has fooled another dumb human....What cha gonna do when the Possum Comes look'n for you?" Meanwhile...

Mr. Travolta upset with being interupted during his meal with this tragic news; "I will not stand for this. I will rally up the men and put a end to this fur bearing creature"

The boys, Bubba and Hank have been at camp putting the 12oz.ers away all day have nothing but smiles from ear to ear. In no shape to take on a task like this. All they want to do is giggle and tee hee. What a crew they are!!

So he goes alone to the shop to get some supplies. What does he find? Nothing but snares and T-shirts. He says " What am I suppose to do with these? This is the beedy eyed creature of the forest! I need more than a snare and a T-Shirt!!"

All of the sudden he gets a call on his cell, it's a woman!!!! She is hysterical!! So he rushes over and there she is pointing over to a wall SCREAMING " HE WAS RIGHT THERE THAT BEEDY EYED S.O.B. WAS RIGHT THERE!!! He told her he was on it and appreciated the help. As he was leaving he looked around and saw a piece of a cats tail and he thinks a piece of ear to. He didn't think he should tell her she was a pretty fiesty one and she was really rialed up.

He went over to see one of his o'l friends to go over the incident. Low and behold his pal had a new invention. He called it "Escape None". He seemed pretty proud of it. So Travolta gave it a try.

Heres Mr. Travolta in action. He puts his set in place with a little I Love You juice around and stands back and watch's. He brings his back up gun just in case.

And here he is. Mr. Travolta didn't make it . O'l beedy eyes snuck up behind him and bit him giving him rabies. O'l beedy eyes, being to small had his new found servant, fearful for his own life, batter, deep fry, and serve "THE MAN" Mr.Travolta up on a platter.

#80906 - 02/08/07 05:02 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: GOT'CHA]
Anonymous
Unregistered

at the 2012 trapperman gathering in Kansas, leaving his tree and nuts, charlesks prepares his entry of fried possum ribs, in the road kill cookoff..

#83110 - 02/09/07 04:48 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
Anonymous
Unregistered

ttt

#83254 - 02/09/07 06:27 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
Sullivan K Offline
"Keith"

"The aliens have arrived, the aliens have arrive". "Lookie here, lookie here, I've found alien scat" Dingle, the underprivileged UFO enthusiast, was so excited.

I wasn't long before a picture, of the interesting alien, was obtained. No one had seen such a sight. What incredible intelligence it must require to transverse the universe to get to Earth.

The alien was taken to a secret compound. Strict measures were taken to ensure the safety of the alien; Guards were placed on the perimeter.

Fearing for the alien's safety, papers were checked for authenticity to ensure that only authorized personnel allowed to see the alien.

Bunk and Snick got together and tried to figure out a way to get at the alien. If they could just get at that thing they could make big money. They hired the local neer-do-wells, Bo and Hunk

Bo and Hunk were able to sneak in and get some urine from the alien. They knew that alien urine was a sure-fire attractant, guaranteed to catch any critter that came along. Lacking a suitable container to store the urine, they chugged down the 12 pack they kept in the glove box, and used the empty cans

Then, wouldn't ya know it, the government got involved. "Us'ns got us here one of thems secret decoder rings". "Ifn we can just decipher this contraption we can talk to the alien". "We's seen ET and we nos bout aliens"

Well, Bo and Hunk, after goin' through all of the trouble of getting the urine, had worked up an appetite. They decided that the alien looked pretty tasty. So not only did they take the urine, they took the alien, added a few onions, baked for an hour, and served up baked alien at the church social.

#83503 - 02/09/07 08:09 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
Hal Offline
trapper

Loc: Blue Creek, Ohio

Once Upon A Time...
(to be continued)

\:\) -- Hal

#83511 - 02/09/07 08:14 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: Sullivan K]
ShooflyKS Offline
trapper

Loc: south of CharlesKS in KS
oUnce their was a mountain man who was trapping beaver before ice-up .The injuns were just attackin' like raggin' savages.O'l cat claw cris lap.Who was blood kin to the kodiak bear that bit kit carson's behind.He was one of the best shooters west of the mississippi.HE wS PICKIN' THEM THUR INJUNS OFF with a .50 caliber hawkin's.The Blackfeet finally receded and cat claw was under outstanding releif.He had enough to do like makin' stretchers and settin' and runnin' marten and beaver traps. He had 36 on his willow beaver hoops.A total of 17 marten.Here in a couple days 'ol Ct claw was going to head to the Trapper Rendevous.He was gonna get him some squaws and have a good 'ol time!!!!!!!!

shoofly

#83518 - 02/09/07 08:19 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ShooflyKS]
CTtrapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Connecticut
If Hal can participate, I take it it's okay to enter if you're a professional writer? Just want to check.

#83534 - 02/09/07 08:26 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: CTtrapper]
CTtrapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Connecticut
It was a dark and stormy night...

(to be continued)

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Drifter