Trapper's Humor

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#78563 - 02/07/07 05:53 PM WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - PICTURE OF PRIZES!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK........due to popular request and nagging by certain forum members who will remain nameless........here is a new story post!

***** CONTEST OVER SUNDAY FEB 18, 8 pm EASTERN time! *****

RULES:

1. USE EACH PHOTO ONLY 1 TIME, AND IN ANY ORDER YOU WANT!

2. please try to put the pictures IN your story, in the order you used them .... just right click on each photo, arrow down to properties, and and you'll see the "address" of it......put that address between [img] and [/img] within your post, then write below each one....so we can easily see which photo each writing section is about. the 'address' is the http...all the way thru the .jpg

3. You may write as many stories as you wish, but don't expect to win a prize for them all ! :-)

4. HAVE FUN !!!! I'll post prizes later on......but the top 10 will be getting something from me!

okkkkkkkk what did I forget??? GET STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!

arrow down...........to see a picture of the prizes!!!

Edited by MsCat (02/15/07 07:49 PM)

#78570 - 02/07/07 05:55 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
James Offline
"Minka"

Loc: Anchorage, Alaska
"okkkkkkkk what did I forget???"

You forgot the fact that Hal Sullivan doesn't seem to be around right now. How can you rig your contest (as in the past) to let him win, if he's not around?

Jim

#78584 - 02/07/07 06:05 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: James]
Mizzard Offline
trapper

Loc: Blue Creek, Ohio
James, just write a story and quit whining.

Oh, and by the way Hal is on his way home even as we speak. He heard a new contest was in progress. Oh, but that shouldn't make any difference right? Who writes all those stories anyway?

Miz

#78590 - 02/07/07 06:07 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: James]
hunter2468 Offline
trapper

Loc: Portland, Oregon
sorry i changed it

Dropped Him!

#78593 - 02/07/07 06:08 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: Mizzard]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jim, I just about put a different photo in there of you with this 'lady' in a pink dress......but decided being a lawyer, you might sue me for defamation of character.........

so do what Miz says, just write a story and quit yer whining!

Miz.....I'm so glad I timed this just right, so you and Hal can BOTH write a story ! :-)

(please tell Kevin also, he's been whining for a new story for days........)

#78596 - 02/07/07 06:10 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
Anonymous
Unregistered

hunter 2468......I think you mis-understood here! you have to use MY PHOTOS to make a story......a funny one.....one that is 'made up'................

try again :-)

can you take that one off and redo a story? :-)

#78613 - 02/07/07 06:15 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
hunter2468 Offline
trapper

Loc: Portland, Oregon
ya sure sorry!

Dropped Him!

#78618 - 02/07/07 06:16 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: hunter2468]
Anonymous
Unregistered

it was a nice story tho!! :-)

#78634 - 02/07/07 06:22 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
Jtrapper Offline

Loc: Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
Just send my broke prize to Hal like ya do everytime and i'll just skip writting a story.

I don't know half them people anyway and ONE of those photo's is mine anyway, ya dang picture theif!

#78638 - 02/07/07 06:24 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! *DELETED* [Re: hunter2468]
YouthCooner901 Offline
trapper

Loc: TN
Post deleted by coontrapper

Edited by coontrapper (02/07/07 06:27 PM)
Bobcat-2!!!!!
Beaver-1

#78656 - 02/07/07 06:28 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: YouthCooner901]
YouthCooner901 Offline
trapper

Loc: TN
o it has to be funny... and made up

guess i didnt read that
Bobcat-2!!!!!
Beaver-1

#78761 - 02/07/07 06:59 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: YouthCooner901]
Anonymous
Unregistered

coontrapper.......if you could delete the ones you put on, and write a NEW story.......you might want to wait til some "veteran" story writers do a couple so you see how this works....... :-)

thanks tho!

#78831 - 02/07/07 07:18 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
k9. Offline
trapper

Loc: Brooklyn, Iowa 45 years old st...
Nice pictures Drew.

You are pretty brave MsCat allowing oatmeal cake into the storyline.

#78842 - 02/07/07 07:20 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: k9.]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm tough, Sheriff, comes from being friends with you for so many years......

#78846 - 02/07/07 07:22 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
Anonymous
Unregistered

so it seems that the directions you gave in copying a picture don't seem to work.

#78869 - 02/07/07 07:27 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
GritGuy Offline

Loc: Magna, Utah
WOW, this is going over like lead balloon LOL!!

Should be a great thread once people figure out how to read the instructions!! \:D

Though my money's on this being hinkified before the night is over, just as well send the broke stuff now and be done with it!!

Sorry if my opinions or replies offend you, they are not meant to !

www.wasatchwild.com

#78881 - 02/07/07 07:31 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: GritGuy]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hupurest.......I changed the instructions......forgot the 'PROPERTIES' part.......try again??

Gritty and MuddyRat......let's try to be nice shall we????

#78906 - 02/07/07 07:36 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: k9.]
nelacres Offline
"The Farmer"

Loc: Derby, Vermont 45 for now

I must go out and procurr food for the simpletins to eat.

What? You will drink this beer in honor of the burning of the 100 year old hotel.

meanwhile, Our hero appraoches the old wiseman. " Ole wiseman what is the secrete to finding happiness?

The food seeking mission was a success.

With this new squeeker I have made this imbicile will be able to speak even without his voice box.

With all the twenties I have collect I can now afford a new trapping book. When is supper anyway?

The lowley servant brings out the fried marsupial, a feast fit for royalty.

What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment? I hope there is a full roll of charmin in the outhouse.

Nelly

#78953 - 02/07/07 07:45 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: nelacres]
Anonymous
Unregistered

nelly..........fcol.........I hope you plan to write a REAL story that actually fits together and has a bit more planning to it !

(it was sorta funny tho!)

#78996 - 02/07/07 07:55 PM Re: WRITE A STORY - WIN A PRIZE - NEW CONTEST !!! [Re: ]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Disgusting Delicious Dish

By: Mr. Coon Hangman

The main ingredient in this dish will be this rare, elusive, majestic North American creature. The most scrumpous of all wild animals in the world. Chef's became famous for offering this cuisine.

But there was a problem! Nobody could seem to catch them! Thousands of trappers a year laid out tons and tons of steel to catch them! They also recieved top dollar for such pelts because they're so rare. The meat market was outstanding as well! Most were unsuccesful, and yearly gatherings were held to discuss techniques to capture this marvelous furbearer. Here is a few pro's bonding at a recent gathering

Some trappers went to the extreme and hired the best soldiers in the entire world to try and seek down and conquer this famous critter. Here's a soldier standing back up from looking for sign.

There was annual nationwide contests, trappers from all over the world entered to become known as the "Possum Pros". Here's the 2nd place winner, showing off his Red Ribbon! The traits of a good possum trapper is to be ugly and a wimp.

Here's a famous possum trapper from years past, selling off his best kept secrets to an amateur trapper.

It's been said he learned everything from the best possum trapper in all the land. Also the current and 34 year in a row Champion of the nationwide contest. But he was as elusive as the possum himself! One lady did spot him though and shouts "THERE HE IS!"

He was finally caught and chained up to spill his secrets. He pleaded to be let free to explain to the world his secrets to catching them. He,in tears, told the world, that a blue bucket set, baited with cat based bait, especially cats named winnie, with a few sprinkles of tin foil in the bait was the best possum catching concoction in all the land. He also proclaimed his addiction to eating this rodent. He was a selfish old man who liked to keep all the spoils to himself. He claims that possum is the other "white meat". His favorite way to prepare it, deep fat fried.

This famous possum pro also said a good possum oatmeal cake casserole was his 2nd favorite dish. He claims his love partner can't get enough of it.

Now, since his secrets were revealed and his recipes spread across the world, more and more people were enjoying the satisfaction of catching this delicate animal and enjoying it's flesh.

The End!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Drifter