Trapper's Humor

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#78578 - 02/07/07 06:01 PM Re: Paul Dobbins has gone too far this time! [Re: ]
fishermann222 Offline
"OX"

Loc: Bethel, Alaska
James that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time \:\)

#78589 - 02/07/07 06:07 PM Re: Paul Dobbins has gone too far this time! [Re: fishermann222]
Nittany Lion Offline
Don't call me Mister, Mister

Loc: Central Pennsylvania
RdFx.........I lost a gross of blue buckets to a flood, could you spare about 100 or so? I will pay top dollar if they are dark blue.

#78606 - 02/07/07 06:13 PM Re: Paul Dobbins has gone too far this time! [Re: Nittany Lion]
Drifter Offline

Loc: Oakland, MS
I'm glad you don't live near by here Nittany . I just planted my uprooted mail box in a dark blue bucket now filled with ice until the ground gets soft again so I can put in a new post . It was a victim of a stupid bowl party goer . \:\(

Drifter
Ayn Rand: "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."

Life member NTA , member Illinois and Ohio assoc .

#78620 - 02/07/07 06:17 PM Re: Paul Dobbins has gone too far this time! [Re: Drifter]
Jtrapper Offline

Loc: Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
Blue Bucket, bowl goer?

You saying your mail box got run over by the tidy bowl man drifter?

#78644 - 02/07/07 06:26 PM Re: Paul Dobbins has gone too far this time! [Re: Jtrapper]
Trophyhunter Offline
"Reformed Scab Picker"

Loc: Michigan
it does amaze me that people think he was serious.

but things I have said, people thought I was serious, I guess for the people with marbles in their heads we have to put "j/k" after things we say.

PS, it means "just joking"

#78665 - 02/07/07 06:32 PM Re: Paul Dobbins has gone too far this time! [Re: Trophyhunter]
snowman Offline
trapper

Loc: Michigan
Originally Posted By: Trophyhunter
it does amaze me that people think he was serious.

but things I have said, people thought I was serious, I guess for the people with marbles in their heads we have to put "j/k" after things we say.

PS, it means "just joking"

You retard

It means Just KIDDING

lol

(j/KIDDING)

hehe

#78725 - 02/07/07 06:50 PM Re: Paul Dobbins has gone too far this time! [Re: Drifter]
Nittany Lion Offline
Don't call me Mister, Mister

Loc: Central Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: Drifter
I'm glad you don't live near by here Nittany . I just planted my uprooted mail box in a dark blue bucket now filled with ice until the ground gets soft again so I can put in a new post . It was a victim of a stupid bowl party goer . \:\(

Drifter

What a waste of a blue bucket. You are lucky I don't live near you. You will have mink crawling out of your mail box.

#78728 - 02/07/07 06:50 PM Re: Paul Dobbins has gone too far this time! [Re: snowman]
JitterBug Offline
trapper

Loc: St.Paris Ohio
lol

#78850 - 02/07/07 07:22 PM Re: Paul Dobbins has gone too far this time! [Re: snowman]
WVTrappin Offline
trapper

Loc: West Virginia
Originally Posted By: snowman
Walmart is the AntiChrist.

(Does anyone else have panic attacks when they walk in to Walmart? I do for some reason, I literally get physically ill when I try to shop there. All I buy is ammo from them, and I have to make a BLine for sporting goods, buy my ammo and run)

i'm the same way dude...i cant go in there with my girlfriend cause she'll drag me around that freak show for hours...all i get is shells there too

#78893 - 02/07/07 07:33 PM Re: Paul Dobbins has gone too far this time! [Re: WVTrappin]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Blue Buckets Rule,
LOL

#79652 - 02/07/07 11:36 PM Re: Paul Dobbins has gone too far this time! [Re: ]
BamaCoyote Offline
trapper

Loc: East Central Alabama
Rabbits are attracted to fox pea. I have read this before and i also see where they visit my coyote/fox sets. Isn't that weird, i mean a fox will eat them for breakfast.......BamaCoyote

#79657 - 02/07/07 11:45 PM Re: Paul Dobbins has gone too far this time! [Re: ]
Steven G Trosper Offline
trapper

Loc: Perrysville, Indiana
One thing, why were you looking through a gardening magazine

It is garden CATALOGS! I put a garden out every year. But, I do not garden organicly.

Did anyone notice the price for 8 ounces? Also, I seriously doubt fox urine would keep any pests away. But there are probably a bunch of people willing to pay almost $30.00 for 8 ounces of fox urine! They could buy the same stuff from any of the trapping sully dealers for a lot less. It looks like we all are in the wrong business. Also, I am amazed anyone took my post seriously!

#79834 - 02/08/07 07:21 AM Re: Paul Dobbins has gone too far this time! [Re: Steven G Trosper]
Natty Bumpo Offline
trapper

Loc: Southern Maryland
Thats pretty funny I catch rabbits and skunks in my fox sets alot, baited with only red fox urine and red fox gland lure. Red fox pee attracts every animal out there even deer.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Drifter