ADC Archive

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Catalog~

Print Thread
Hop To
Skunk odor- Skunk odor #622307
03/08/08 09:57 PM
03/08/08 09:57 PM
Woodhull, Illinois 77
J
Jim Bethell Offline OP
trapper
Jim Bethell  Offline OP
trapper
J

Woodhull, Illinois 77
I realize that this has been talked about before, however I do need some help please. I have a client that has a skunk odor in the house. I think the skunks sprayed under a porch. I know I will have to get the smell out from under the porch before it will quite going into the house. What is the best thing to use and the best way to apply it. Thank you for all answers.
Jim

Last edited by LAtrapper; 10/08/10 05:55 PM.
Re: Skunk odor [Re: Jim Bethell] #622352
03/08/08 10:13 PM
03/08/08 10:13 PM
Syracuse,Utica-Rome,Madison,On...
B
Bob Evans,-CWCP Offline
trapper
Bob Evans,-CWCP  Offline
trapper
B

Syracuse,Utica-Rome,Madison,On...
Allen H (wcs) has chemicals for that.Is this dead skunk or just spray? Can you see under the porch? Crawl?First you must make sure the animal or carcas aren't under the porch?
Apply chemicals w/long hose and pole.
peroxide and baking soda w/soap can be used in a pinch
bob evans cwcp

Bird,live honey Bee,Unique wildlife problems SOLVED.
Serving the great state of New York

livetrappingbymatt.net
Re: Skunk odor [Re: Jim Bethell] #622402
03/08/08 10:29 PM
03/08/08 10:29 PM
Lower Alabama (Daleville)
L
LAtrapper Offline
"Professor"
LAtrapper  Offline
"Professor"
L

Lower Alabama (Daleville)
JIm Bethell-
This home made recipe works very well.
http://home.earthlink.net/~skunkremedy/home/contents.htm
I mix up a quart or two, put it into a small pump up sprayer and hose the area down. It will foam up when it hits the heavily contaminated areas. Be sure to follow all of the cautions mentioned.

Note to self- Engage brain before opening mouth (or hitting the ENTER key/SUBMIT button).

Ron Fry

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Bob Jameson, LAtrapper