No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Topic Options
Hop to:
#5852252 - 03/20/17 07:47 PM ???New iPhone 6 won't upload pictures???
Ken Mclellan Offline
trapper

Loc: Mt.Iron MN
New iPhone 6 won't upload pics. When I try it tells me that only jpg or png formats can be loaded. Other times it says pictures are to big.
I never had a problem with the iPhone 5.

Anybody else having this problem? Any ideas on how to correct it? Thanks.

#5852264 - 03/20/17 07:57 PM Re: ???New iPhone 6 won't upload pictures??? [Re: Ken Mclellan]
10bands Offline
trapper

Loc: Meridian, Idaho
There's a difference between some web sites and the way the latest IOS does pictures. Not sure why or what it is. You should be able to take a screen shot (hit the power and home buttons at the same time) of the pic you want and then upload it. Otherwise you have get the pic off your phone to a PC, the cloud or a pic hosting site and then it will work.

#5852274 - 03/20/17 08:05 PM Re: ???New iPhone 6 won't upload pictures??? [Re: Ken Mclellan]
Blindsniper Offline
trapper

Loc: South Central, MN
IPhone 6 and T-Man don't mesh. You have to use a 3rd party source to upload pics. I use Facebook, in a private folder. Others use Photobucket, but I hate it. Otherwise you can download to your computer and resave as a JPG file and it will work. This has always been my major issue with posting on this site.

#5852328 - 03/20/17 08:31 PM Re: ???New iPhone 6 won't upload pictures??? [Re: Ken Mclellan]
Ken Mclellan Offline
trapper

Loc: Mt.Iron MN
Thanks for the info. If I zoom in on a pic and then take a screen shot it works sometimes. I can only capture part of the pic though. I'll try downloading to the computer and see what happens. Thanks again.