I have the following traps for sale. I will except a check but prefer a postal money order ( a postal money order is a money order purchased from the post office). My bank holds other types of money orders until they clear so please no other types. I will except Paypal but 3% will be added to the purchase price or as a gift. Please do not send cash. If you want the trap please send me your name, address and phone number.

Would like to sell as a pair. These are both Oneida Community traps.The #3 is strong and complete and still has some shine.There is a 29-1 on the underside of the pan with a casting mark.Looks like an early ATC trap with the way it is constructed with chain and clevis..Pan reads about 50%. There is a trapper's mark on the pan. Looks like " ERGEN, ECLID MN". Also "PAT" can be read . The second trap is a 4 with split jaw posts.The trap has overall salt and pepper pitting. There is an anti-pan breaker. One spring reads about 90% and the other about 50%. The pan reads about 80% with some being lightly stamped. reads better then the picture. I'm asking $75.00 which includes shipping in a medium USPS priority box.

Edited by trapper_Bob (01/11/17 06:57 PM)