ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Summer moles #5759379
01/04/17 07:42 AM
01/04/17 07:42 AM
Schenectady, NY
E
EatenByLimestone Offline OP
trapper
EatenByLimestone  Offline OP
trapper
E

Schenectady, NY
Some campers wake up in the morning and start making breakfast. Nearby is a family of moles living in their burrow underground. Papa mole wakes up and crawls up to the hole and says, “It smells delicious up here! I can smell sausage and eggs and is that some ham frying too?”

So mama mole climbs up and she’s greeted with the sweet smells of breakfast.

“I smell fresh toast and flap jacks and maybe a hint of cinnamon!”

Baby mole tries to enjoy the smells but can’t get past mama and papa through the hole and says, “All I can smell is molasses.”

Enjoy your day guys! Happy new year!

Re: Summer moles [Re: EatenByLimestone] #5759596
01/04/17 12:15 PM
01/04/17 12:15 PM
Nelson Co., KY
S
Sharpbees Offline
trapper
Sharpbees  Offline
trapper
S

Nelson Co., KY
laugh

Of all God's creatures, only the honeybee improves the environment and preys on no other species.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread