ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Why me Lord? #5744869
12/23/16 12:51 AM
12/23/16 12:51 AM
OBX N.C.
Leary Sink Offline OP
trapper
Leary Sink  Offline OP
trapper

OBX N.C.
I swear I must live in some twilight zone vacuume or its America's funniest videos.They have got to be filming this!

About a month ago I had a snake in the house call. Spent 3 1/2 hours looking through the entire house. No snake found, she just wanted to make sure. There was one in her house around July.
Today the little old lady calls again and tells me she "feels" like there is a snake in her house still. She then puts her older brother on the phone who tells me that he "feels" there is a snake in her house too. I asked if she or he had seen a snake and they both said "no".

He then proceeds to tell me that one time his daddy had a snake in his garage and he put a bowl of milk in the garage and the snake came out after about 20 minutes cause of the milk.

Yep, Im lookin around cause somebody has a hidden camera crew filming me during this!

I laughed and said that was silly because snakes are not attracted to milk. I thought I would play along with him and ask him if they had tried doing that already. And being serious as a heart attack, he told me they had set a bowl of milk out in her house for twenty minutes but the snake had not come out yet. So they want me to come back again and look.

She wants me to come drive 60 miles to her house and look for the snake again cause she "feels" the snake is still there. She said she could not pay me because its Christmas and she has no money left.

I'm wondering if I told her that the species of snake is lactose intolerant and left when the brought out the milk if she would believe me.
Yep and they voted for Obama both times too.
Pictures of him in every room.

Last edited by Leary Sink; 12/23/16 12:53 AM.
Re: Why me Lord? [Re: Leary Sink] #5744879
12/23/16 12:59 AM
12/23/16 12:59 AM
Central IA
TRapper Offline
trapper
TRapper  Offline
trapper

Central IA
Some calls just require a hysterical laugh til they hang up lol

Re: Why me Lord? [Re: Leary Sink] #5745117
12/23/16 09:43 AM
12/23/16 09:43 AM
Louisiana
Aix sponsa Offline
trapper
Aix sponsa  Offline
trapper

Louisiana
Sounds like they need to quit calling you. I admit, I did think it was funny.

Until I read the part about can't pay.

Can't pay? Need you to come search for the elusive snake? Make sure someone isn't burglarizing your home or business while these shenanigans are going on....just saying.

Re: Why me Lord? [Re: Leary Sink] #5745118
12/23/16 09:44 AM
12/23/16 09:44 AM
Louisiana
Aix sponsa Offline
trapper
Aix sponsa  Offline
trapper

Louisiana
It is funny though

Re: Why me Lord? [Re: Leary Sink] #5747776
12/25/16 05:43 PM
12/25/16 05:43 PM
Southwest Michigan
M
Michigan Trappin Offline
trapper
Michigan Trappin  Offline
trapper
M

Southwest Michigan
So. It's not just bat people that are crazy.

Had a few crazies call because of they seen a snake in the yard but when they hear they have to pay me it's "well I guess I'll wait and see if it comes again"

But some of the bat people are just flat out nuts, texting or calling late at night because they can't sleep and want to know if I'm sure they won't get in the house Almost makes me wan to stop doing bat work. Almost. But it pays too well Just gotta get better at figuring out up front which ones are the nuts and adding the PIB charge before I ever start

Was good at that when I was a contractor but taken a little time with the ADC customers as most are aready upset that there is a animal in there house

Every day is a gift from GOD, don't waste it!!

If they have plenty of food, give them something interesting to smell
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread