ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
18th Northeast Wildlife Management Seminar #5740337
12/19/16 08:23 PM
12/19/16 08:23 PM
New Hampshire
Coondog6 Offline OP
trapper
Coondog6  Offline OP
trapper

New Hampshire
Hello All,

Enjoy going to the Northeast Wildlife Management Seminar. This will be my fourth year in a row. Every year I see old friends and make new friends. The seminar more than pays for itself.

Looking forward to learning what I don't know. I have been getting vole calls but, I haven't had much luck selling them. Hope the class on voles helps.

Chipmunks is another animal I get calls on but, don't do much chipmunk work. I tell them to just fill a bucket with water and put sunflower seeds in the bucket.

I would love a course on rats. This is another critter I try to avoid but, now it is slow so I am doing rats (with some success).

I have to learn to stay away from the vendor tent. Jim Comstock always gets too much of my money but, Jim has made me a lot of money. Thanks Jim!

Chuck

The measure of a man is what he will do when he knows he won't get caught.

Coondog6
www.BestWayWildlife.com
Re: 18th Northeast Wildlife Management Seminar [Re: Coondog6] #5744866
12/23/16 12:49 AM
12/23/16 12:49 AM
Central IA
TRapper Offline
trapper
TRapper  Offline
trapper

Central IA
My mom lives close to oswego so i may be comin to it and stayin nights with her

Re: 18th Northeast Wildlife Management Seminar [Re: Coondog6] #5749917
12/27/16 09:16 PM
12/27/16 09:16 PM
New York
Jim Comstock Offline
trapper
Jim Comstock  Offline
trapper

New York
How much money you bringing this year Chuck? LOL. Investing in tools provides the means to make money. Just spoke again to a trapper who caught 8 rats in a double door live trap set vertically, a 3x5x24. Said it made him $400. Said the rats would not go to a conventional rat trap and they left a pile of fur on the glue boards and left, so he was pretty happy to see rats in the live trap. He posted a picture on Facebook a while back.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread