No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#5688474 - 11/03/16 12:56 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Paul Dobbins]
Pete Tschantz Offline
trapper

Loc: Clover, SC
Tomcat, the convention is in Little Mountain, SC (Just northwest of Columbia) this Saturday. www.sctrapper.com

Thanks, Paul. I'll look at making an order this evening in that case.
0/1+ bobcat
1 coon

#5688476 - 11/03/16 12:58 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Pete Tschantz]
Tom cat Offline
trapper

Loc: Indianland sc
Originally Posted By: Pete Tschantz
Tomcat, the convention is in Little Mountain, SC (Just northwest of Columbia) this Saturday. www.sctrapper.com

Thanks, Paul. I'll look at making an order this evening in that case.

Thanks Pete

#5690403 - 11/05/16 12:14 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Paul Dobbins]
Tendertoes Offline
trapper

Loc: Nevada
Order is in!! Can't wait... early Christmas! laugh
Rock:2
Hand:1
Rabbit feet:3
Fingers:3

#5690623 - 11/05/16 06:24 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Paul Dobbins]
Tom cat Offline
trapper

Loc: Indianland sc
I'm lured and dangerous now lol,,,,, thanks Mr.Paul

#5690852 - 11/05/16 10:58 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Tendertoes]
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

Loc: Goldsboro, North Carolina
Originally Posted By: Tendertoes
Order is in!! Can't wait... early Christmas! laugh

Ms. toes, your order will be in Monday's mail with a tracking number.

Good luck to ya.

#5690854 - 11/05/16 10:59 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Tom cat]
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

Originally Posted By: Tom cat
I'm lured and dangerous now lol,,,,, thanks Mr.Paul

You're welcome Mr. Cat. Good luck to ya.

#5690921 - 11/06/16 05:36 AM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Paul Dobbins]
JOCO1995 Offline
trapper

Loc: Johnston County, NC
ordered, thanks.

#5691858 - 11/07/16 07:26 AM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Paul Dobbins]
Swivel Offline
trapper

Loc: N.W. Missouri
Ordered me some!

#5692288 - 11/07/16 05:17 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Paul Dobbins]
Jamsharley Offline
trapper

Loc: Virginia
Thanks for the quick service. I'll let ya know how it does!

#5692469 - 11/07/16 07:21 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Paul Dobbins]
kenny k Offline
trapper

Loc: northern indiana
Thanks got my order today i'll put this to good use.

#5695197 - 11/09/16 06:14 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Paul Dobbins]
Tendertoes Offline
trapper

Guess what I got today!!! Guess what I got!!! I'll give y'all a hint... sick yaaaaay! I've never been more excited to have puked in my mouth a lil. grin

#5695201 - 11/09/16 06:16 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Paul Dobbins]
Tendertoes Offline
trapper

Ha! I think my cat likes it lol .... oh! Yeah, it brought 2 of 3 of em into the room... lol

Edited by Tendertoes (11/09/16 06:21 PM)

#5695268 - 11/09/16 06:55 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Tendertoes]
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

Originally Posted By: Tendertoes
Guess what I got today!!! Guess what I got!!! I'll give y'all a hint... sick yaaaaay! I've never been more excited to have puked in my mouth a lil. grin

LOL - it's not the nicest smelling stuff, is it?

#5698100 - 11/12/16 05:00 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Paul Dobbins]
Beaver Stop Offline
trapper

Loc: Wendell, N.C.
MTP had- read had- six 40Z. bottles of K903 stuck back on a shelf. I know exactly where those six bottles are now.

#5699807 - 11/14/16 10:47 AM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Paul Dobbins]
Iowaducker Offline
trapper

Loc: Eastern Iowa
Paul, here is my report from using the test lure last week.

I tried this lure on 4 different sets at 4 different farms using only your lure on 2 of them and the other 2 using your lure with a squirt of coyote urine. These sets were all flat sets with either a rock or chunk of wood for backing. I never connected on any of these sets and had very little interest shown to them with the exception of 1 morning where there was some light digging, but I could not tell what animal did the digging. I should note that I did catch coyotes on 3 of the 4 farms.

About half way through the week I put out a couple more sets using this lure and changed up the application significantly. I made 2 additional sets on 2 more farms, I punched a hole with a stake and set it as kind of a mouse-hole style of dirthole. I put a good sized glob of lure on a stick and stuck it in the hole. I never made a catch but both of these sets were virtually destroyed by digging over the next 3 days. I believe I could have made a catch in this manner would I have had more time to leave them out.

Hopefully this is helpful to you.

#5699907 - 11/14/16 01:44 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Paul Dobbins]
TrapperMikeNC Offline
trapper

Loc: NC,Wataga county
Not had a chance to hit it hard yet.Just had five sets out this past week. But made three sets with your new test lure. And have three Coyotes to show for it. First night had nice male on a sent post. Using your lure and a squirt of Coyote urine the next night had another coyote in the catch circle same scent post with a fresh dab of your test lure only. Also had a double that night 20 feet away in a dirt hole with your lure and a mouse for bait only. So far liking the results smile

#5699947 - 11/14/16 02:38 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Paul Dobbins]
Jamsharley Offline
trapper

Loc: Virginia
First sets should go in tomorrow. I will have a trail cam on each to record the reactions.

#5700051 - 11/14/16 04:26 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Iowaducker]
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

Originally Posted By: Iowaducker
Paul, here is my report from using the test lure last week.

I tried this lure on 4 different sets at 4 different farms using only your lure on 2 of them and the other 2 using your lure with a squirt of coyote urine. These sets were all flat sets with either a rock or chunk of wood for backing. I never connected on any of these sets and had very little interest shown to them with the exception of 1 morning where there was some light digging, but I could not tell what animal did the digging. I should note that I did catch coyotes on 3 of the 4 farms.

About half way through the week I put out a couple more sets using this lure and changed up the application significantly. I made 2 additional sets on 2 more farms, I punched a hole with a stake and set it as kind of a mouse-hole style of dirthole. I put a good sized glob of lure on a stick and stuck it in the hole. I never made a catch but both of these sets were virtually destroyed by digging over the next 3 days. I believe I could have made a catch in this manner would I have had more time to leave them out.

Hopefully this is helpful to you.

Thank you for the input. Its interesting to hear about how the reactions were different in different applications. When I test canine lures, I punch a hole in the ground with a piece of rebar and put the lure on the hole using a dried stick or a hollow piece of reed. I don't want there to be a visual attraction. I want to evaluate the response to the smell of the lure only. I don't expect y'all to do this though. Its just how I do it.

I put out a couple test sets last week and had the same digging response.

Thanks again for the input.

#5700054 - 11/14/16 04:27 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Paul Dobbins]
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

Thank you Mike for your input. It'll be interesting to hear of the results from all around the country.

#5701347 - 11/15/16 07:15 PM Re: Free bottle of Coyote Test Lure with purchase of.. [Re: Paul Dobbins]
wjakel Offline
trapper

Loc: Hoosier Natl Forest- Southern ...
Placed a order this evening,Paul.....look forward to trying your lure!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >