Trap Collecting

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~

Print Thread
Hop To
S. Newhouse Community NY no 5 and no 6 #5554424
06/16/16 04:45 PM
06/16/16 04:45 PM
British Columbia
L
linskip Offline OP
trapper
linskip  Offline OP
trapper
L

British Columbia
Hello, We have a couple of S Newhouse Community NY no 5s bear traps and also a no 6. I am hoping someone can help me with a value on these traps. Also if cleaning is recommended and how to go about that. We sold the ranch (family owned since 1918) in British Columbia. These traps were used and successful. Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by linskip; 06/16/16 05:55 PM.
Re: S. Newhouse Community NY no 5 and no 6 [Re: linskip] #5554528
06/16/16 06:39 PM
06/16/16 06:39 PM
S.W. Oregon,USA
S
snakecollector Offline
trapper
snakecollector  Offline
trapper
S

S.W. Oregon,USA
Hello, I would be glad to help you with a value but good photos are important. I saw your photos on FB but more details are needed for an accurate value. Cleaning is okay but less is better, you do not want to over clean a trap. If you plane to sell the traps, you should leave the cleaning to the buyer.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  snakecollector