ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
The Subway girl #5524556
05/16/16 11:27 AM
05/16/16 11:27 AM
Schenectady, NY
E
EatenByLimestone Offline OP
trapper
EatenByLimestone  Offline OP
trapper
E

Schenectady, NY
She had fingernails that changed color! They started off slime green, then shed put her fingers into the salami or cheese bin and they'd turn black! The only reason I mention this here is you guys are probably as clueless about fingernail polish as I am. I'm going to try to find some for my 6 year old. She'll get a kick out of it!

Re: The Subway girl [Re: EatenByLimestone] #5524566
05/16/16 11:53 AM
05/16/16 11:53 AM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
Sure it wasn't the food that turned the polish black??? LOL I'm kinda fascinated by those artsy nail jobs they get, spendy, but cool to look at.

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: The Subway girl [Re: EatenByLimestone] #5524595
05/16/16 12:34 PM
05/16/16 12:34 PM
Schenectady, NY
E
EatenByLimestone Offline OP
trapper
EatenByLimestone  Offline OP
trapper
E

Schenectady, NY
Lol, I was telling one of the guys about it and he brought that idea up! It had never occurred to me! I guess I'll find out in the next day or two if it was fungus on her nails! I'll send out a warning about food prep people with slime green fingernails.

Re: The Subway girl [Re: EatenByLimestone] #5524701
05/16/16 03:41 PM
05/16/16 03:41 PM
Lower Alabama (Daleville)
L
LAtrapper Offline
"Professor"
LAtrapper  Offline
"Professor"
L

Lower Alabama (Daleville)
Ain’t GOOGLE and YouTube great!!??- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AuutZ_dWqc

Color change results from temperature changes in specialty formulated nail polish. Available on Amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Mia-Secret-Lacquer-Changing-Polish/dp/B005K1UULI

Note to self- Engage brain before opening mouth (or hitting the ENTER key/SUBMIT button).

Ron Fry

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread