ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
New to ADC #5283233
11/24/15 11:02 AM
11/24/15 11:02 AM
Alberta Canada
N
nsaboutdoorsman Offline OP
trapper
nsaboutdoorsman  Offline OP
trapper
N

Alberta Canada
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and to ADC work, I have been trapping on my buddy's property and his all neighbors, they are an hour and a half away. I have been doing it because they asked me to and because I could always use land to trap. I now have people from an hour in the opposite direction that I don't know, asking me to go and trap coyote on their land for them. I don't have time to trap it all, can I get some advice?

Re: New to ADC [Re: nsaboutdoorsman] #5283324
11/24/15 12:14 PM
11/24/15 12:14 PM
NH
S
sgs Offline
trapper
sgs  Offline
trapper
S

NH
The businessman in me says, whoever is paying the most. But I'm not a great businessman.

How long have you been trapping your buddy's land? What are they asking you to trap? Have you had any success?

Maybe you could trip your traps at your buddy's land and spend a few weeks on the other job and then get back to your friend.

If it came down to either/or, I'd go with my friends. But that's just me.

Re: New to ADC [Re: sgs] #5283532
11/24/15 03:17 PM
11/24/15 03:17 PM
Alberta Canada
N
nsaboutdoorsman Offline OP
trapper
nsaboutdoorsman  Offline OP
trapper
N

Alberta Canada
2 years on my friends place. Going for coyotes. Decent success. The other guy just looked me up in the book and called to ask a rate. I was thinking about springing the ones at my buddy's but I don't know what to tell this new
guy

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread