MSWorks has some quirks that drive me nuts.
One of my books has an invisible picture on the 3rd page for example. It is a clip art I removed from the work, that is stuck in the top corner of the page. Somehow it has gotten embedded in the file and won't go away, and only appears when printed.
This is a small niche work that I self publish when requested, so I have left a couple pages blank to take out this darn thing.
I've also opened work to update information and found several clip art scattered at random through the work.
I used to use a Lotus product, but I seemed to be the only one in the world using it.
"There's a fine line between a hobby and a mental illness."