I just hit skunk number 72 today, unbelievable year and most have been off one big property. I just imagine if I actually started letting people know I can do this for them. The money has been good even with being the cheapest guy around. I only had one minor mishap with a little skunk in a big cage slipping out at the water tank!

Haven't had that problem lately as with my truck down I was using my Jeep Wrangler with the top off with just a tarp over the cages. But when it got cold I didn't want to take the chance that the first time I had a skunk spray would be inside my Jeep. So I used i slide in hitch carrier with a wooden box that has a hose connected to my tail pipe. By the time i'm home I don't have to worry about spraying or smell.

I had one skunk that gave me a full ounce of essence!!! Not sure how much I have now, I've just been filling 2 ounce amber bottles and when I have 4 filled they fit perfect in a Costco salsa jar. Boy would be people be upset if anything happened to me, I have those darn salsa bottles all over the place. in the shed, the camper (I use for storage), in the old cooler with other not so nice items. I just hope they know to call a trapper to check things out and not start opening bottles!! Yikes!!!!!

Teach a kid to hunt, shoot, trap and fish.

American Bluing & Guns, LLC
americanbluing.com