ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Non Third Party CC Processing Company #5228230
10/12/15 06:26 PM
10/12/15 06:26 PM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline OP
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline OP
trapper
H

NM
This has been discussed to an extent in terms of the third party suppliers like square, paypal, etc...

Anyone using a banking service they feel has the best numbers on transaction fees, etc...?

Using currently B.O.A. and not loving their fees, comes with a simple plug in swiper for the iphone
and the app is simple, but their fees are steeper then I'd like.

I used to use square but some of the govt. contracting folks realized they couldn't work with square
as their purchasing folks had a fit over it being a third party processor.

Made the switch to B.O.A. it is worth the fees which can be passed on of course as well to the client, but
still don't like the higher rates which include a monthly fee regardless of any transactions.

Most clients pay with checks but I need this for certain clients and thus am looking for any options you
all know of.

Re: Non Third Party CC Processing Company [Re: HD_Wildlife] #5228265
10/12/15 06:47 PM
10/12/15 06:47 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
I am dumber than a tree stump when it comes to office questions. My wife just recently switched to Costco for our credit card

processing and she is very happy with them thus far. ( With the money we spend at Costco they're probably very happy with us too )

I never understood the check thing. Every time I write a check, it costs money to replace the checks. When I use a credit card I always

get at least 2% back. On gasoline and groceries it's 5%. Why would anyone use checks?

Last edited by Paul Winkelmann; 10/12/15 06:55 PM.
Re: Non Third Party CC Processing Company [Re: HD_Wildlife] #5228324
10/12/15 07:38 PM
10/12/15 07:38 PM
Central IA
TRapper Offline
trapper
TRapper  Offline
trapper

Central IA
I am with you hd...i have boa too and hate the monthly

Re: Non Third Party CC Processing Company [Re: HD_Wildlife] #5230553
10/14/15 01:22 PM
10/14/15 01:22 PM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline OP
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline OP
trapper
H

NM
Wink,

We might write three checks a month ourselves, a book lasts years literally! Govt. though of course did away with most of their check writing abilities years ago while I was in OR. Changed to purchase cards all managed by some entity, was BOA years ago, then others... No cash back for them! lol!

TRapper - what really gets me about BOA is also when you look at your bank account online when their fees come in, it is a muddle up mess of fees that look crazy high when you add them up, I have to then go back and look over the whole package of what I charged, what they should be getting, etc... Have called them more than once to investigate if it was accurate.

The monthly is the big difference though with them, the third parties don't charge those which is nice.

Ironically I received an email from square saying "please come back" your next $1,000.00 worth of charges is on us, no fees! Wish I had some use for them, but can't use em for the govt. anymore.

Re: Non Third Party CC Processing Company [Re: HD_Wildlife] #5230980
10/14/15 07:38 PM
10/14/15 07:38 PM
NWWA/AZ
Vinke Offline
trapper
Vinke  Offline
trapper

NWWA/AZ
I had wels fargo for some time,,,,,very expensive

Slightly used Shoes 4 sale……………
Re: Non Third Party CC Processing Company [Re: HD_Wildlife] #5230991
10/14/15 07:47 PM
10/14/15 07:47 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
That's cause their stagecoach keeps getting held up.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread